Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Guys getting out of bed this morning was so fucking hard for me. My scrubs fit so differently than they did last week. I can no longer pull them up over my gut, it has to be under. Only problem with that is that if i leave them under, my gut hangs out of my shirt. So basically I'm a hot mess today. I found myself in the drive thru per usual on my way to work ordering 2 dozen donuts to keep my mouth busy this morning. I feel so winded and weak after days of hardly moving. I feel so fucking fat. I wonder if anyone at work will notice how much bigger I look

Can we see the belly hang?

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ask and you shall receive my friend ❤️ Gotta get an updated one tho, lord knows my gut has packed on a few lbs since this one last month

CB78E4A1-D7FF-4DDF-BF35-116EF2282E94.jpeg.deab31d8c5b1ff06950da9028666c172.thumb.jpg.e5a34e9675464a1b9a6afbeffb619075.jpg

SO into public stuffing. I feel like I need to talk about this more but obviously it's been hard with quarantine and stuff. I am VERY into public stuff. Always have been. Even now, I will go walk around a store and purposely pull my gut out just to see the stares. I used to do a LOT of public stuffing with my previous boyfriend. He got off big time on it and the humiliation that came with it. It would be so much fun now at this size

Hehehe so many hormones exploding as I grow. It's wild! So happy you enjoyed it ❤️ 

Love that all of our kinks seem to align! WG ofcourse is huge for me, but shame, public stuff, immobility...those are huge for me. I get off big time on my transformation too

Hehehe I did used to hook up with a lot of my sisters (i am bisexual). I wonder if they'd still be down to play now that I'm a giant hog hehehe

Wow we are almost right on par with eachother!! Love this ❤️ 

Thank you so much for blessing us with candid peeks... 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm exhausted, yet oddly in a great mood. We had so much fun with last week's AMA so let's do it again today ❤️ 

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Literally, anything. Feeding, weight gain, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Is there an ideal model size you dream to b or celebrity's weight you wish to be? Or a what’s the end goal for you in terms of gaining? 

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodmorning babes ❤️ Day 2 immobility challenge is underway! How fat are we going to make me today? Shall we stuff me into my first food coma of the day? The answer is always yes and lucky for this hog, I just ordered 2 dozen donuts.

Oh, and HAPPY NYE ❤️ 

BF4BBD37-5F28-4F36-9077-24A2C07AC522.jpeg.f8b4b52d46c61a363bcb617e32aa1c70.jpg

Looking lovely, what all did u eat yesterday?

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I will reply to everyone above when I’m less delusional but I had to drop these here quick before I slip back into a food coma, which I just woke myself up from by snoring very softly like a pig 😩 I’m so painfully full. SO FULL. I need rubs. I need love. Omggggg. You guys. I am such a hog

636003AC-AB96-486D-A755-8C2D47FB5AB7.jpeg

D483C7C6-4E18-418E-B40A-691861CE5936.jpeg

2021 looks to prosperous 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have to work for only a few hours today. But lately on I’m using my afternoon to make one of my biggest food fantasies come true. It’s a messy stuffing - can anyone guess what the food is? I’ll give you a hint 🍝🍝🍝 I can’t wait for my belly to get SO big and bloated from all those carbs!!!

Can we get a random belly hang out the scrubs today? 😆

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I bought these jeans in January because I figured I’d grow into them and they’d last me a while... I don’t wear jeans often so haven’t really gone back to them since. Put them on today and holy fuck.... they will hardly button! Guess that’s what happened when you pack on 25lbs of lard in 3 months 

1F0D0EDE-2047-434D-BBEF-C57442477236.gif

You have a snap?

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I woke up this morning noticeably bigger. Every party of my body is wider, deeper, and heavier. My gut is just massive. My back fat is DEEP. My biceps feel like pillows.... my chins are so thick that laying down it’s almost hard to breathe.

I’ve been looking forward to today. I ordered a few catering sized portions of my favorite treats and I’m going to plop my fat ass on the couch all day long to eat and chug and grow for us. I am starting my day off with a huge platter of pancakes with mountains of butter and so much syrup before I head out to pick up my feast. Get ready babes, we are having a helllllla fat Sunday 😋😋😋

Can we get the documentation?

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

CONTENT UPDATE
Took a much needed content break last week to get ahead on some of my grading for normie life work but fuuuuuck I have some fire uploads for you this week. Remember that naughty doctors appointment I had last week that you all loved hearing about? Don't worry - you asked and you shall receive - there's a video giving you ALL the greedy details & some health updates for those who love that shit heheheh ❤️ 

Do we get the outgrown scrubs as well?

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This morning while I was getting dressed, I pulled my scrub pants up and was like, “crap, I must’ve grabbed the wrong ones” thinking that maybe I took a pair that I outgrew a few weeks ago before I splurged on new scrubs. Nope - they were my new ones!! They feel SO damn snug holy fuck. How did this happen so fast?! Must be all that pizza..

Can’t wait for scrub try ons

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This video.... FUCK.

Watching myself struggle to get my shoes, socks, pants, and bra on/off is quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. I do it every day, and I know what a struggle it's become for myself. I have mentioned it before. But wow - WATCHING myself struggle to do it all is next level hot. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.50 PM.png

Is this pre or post vacay... either way I’m ready for it