Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BBW Casey said:

Wanted to share this here too just because I use this forum as a documentation of my journey...

Thank you friends for all the sweet messages about me becoming a moderator on this site. This has been a really exciting day for me that led to a lot of reflection about how exactly I got to this point in my journey. Additionally, my birthday is Wednesday...so I was already doing a lot of reflection. In honor of becoming a moderator, I wanted to share a little bit of my journey with you.

I was truly in 2nd grade when my fixation on my belly started to develop (I remember so vividly because my father/daughter dance dress was so tight). Obviously at the time and for years after, I didn't understand any of it. In high school I was thin, but still just obsessed with my stomach and terrified of that interest. In college I obviously put on some weight, then even dated someone who was into it who introduced me to this whole world of Feederism and gaining. I was still afraid though. After college, I slimmed back down to the point of an eating disorder because I hated myself THAT much for being so different. I was addicted to working out and starving myself...I was literally fucking miserable. 

I'm not sure how, but eventually it got to the point where I didn't want to be unhappy anymore. I gave in to all my desires with food and my deprivation turned into excessive eating. I blew up overnight, or atleast it felt that way. I became more involved in the online communities, eventually developed the confidence to model. Eventually, I came across Curvage after a few disappointing and scary experiences elsewhere. It has been a positive experience since day 1. I've gained over a hundred pounds now with no end in sight (I am currently eating a whole cake for a snack as I type this LOL). I've made some amazing friends, learned some valuable lessons, and have fallen even more in love with myself then I knew was possible. 

Curvage has kept me safe. Curvage has made me so happy. Curvage has helped me get HUGE lol. This site is my safe place, my happy place, and one of the few places I have ever felt confident showing off my body this way. This place means so much to me and I am so happy to finally be able to give back to it.

Please never hesitate to reach out to me, for moderator-related stuff and just if you need a friend to talk to! I hope everyone is keeping safe during these tough times and thank you guys always for supporting all my content and dreams ❤️

Thank you for sharing your story. 

Also has anyone told you that you are the prettiest mod :) 

• Curvage Casey changed the title to BBW Casey - from fit to FAT (100+lbs gained)
3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

becoming a moderator has only given me yet another excuse to sit on my fat ass all day and stuff my face....oh my god. I'm so full I can barely breathe!

Hope you can make this a trifecta and stuff yourself tomorrow.

Or better yet give yourself a birthday week, and stuff yourself for the rest of the week 😈

8 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Omg you guys are too sweet @MarshallT @ilovefatchicks @NikeLove1986.... I'm so happy you guys are noticing all my new gains and love them as much as i do ❤️ the double chin is coming in very strong lately...i actually found crumbs in it the other day lololol

Crumbs in your double chin? Wouldn't have thought you would save food for later lol. :) 

9 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Honestly, it's been quite a journey that dates back many years. But this full committed gain in recently years has just surpassed the 2 year mark. For the longest time, I told people that I didn't have a goal. Lately, more than ever, I have never been more certain in my entire life that I'd like to surpass 400lbs someday. Mark my words guys, I will be absolutely huge ❤️ 

Right now I am studying medical anthropology!

@Tastic1 @jackal27

400lbs on your frame would be incredible, you would be absolutely massive. I hope you reach your goal :) 

So you are studying historical health? That would be fascinating, do you have a particular area that you interested in? 

3 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Basically, however it's more societal trends in healthcare! I'm actually very interested in the obesity culture and it's progression in society ❤️ 

That is interesting, my mind went to gavage in certain cultures, like in Mauritius. It is very interesting to see how fat is valued within a society. 

40 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Whiney rant warning... I apologize in advance.

I ate more tonight than I think I ever have. I filmed that video and honestly, i kept watching it and getting more and more turned on...therefore hungrier and hungrier. I went fucking insane on pizza and mac and cheese, wings, fries, and heavy cream and soda. I'm in so much pain. I'm covering in grease and crumbs and i'm too full to even take my clothes off for bed. It hurts. So much. I'm like delusional full. I have such a large capacity for food now, I rarely get like this anymore but tonight I pushed every single limit I had. 

It's moments like this where I wish more than ever that I had someone here to take care of me after binges like this and pleasure me. It's something meant to be shared with someone. I'm struggling. I need physical and emotional support in these moments. I wish I had that.

Rant over. Whimpering in bed rubbing my full gut. I feel like a complete hog. Love you all. 

Hope you sleep well. Good Night :) 

3 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Hey guys! Sorry I was quiet today. I've been a little stressed for personal reasons...but trying my best to remain positive and optimistic. I've had busy days but these past two nights I've stuffed myself into an absolute coma. Between my food addiction and my emotional eating... it's been a lot.

My gut is so tight and swollen. It's aching and I'm almost in tears, yet here I am pouring more heavy cream down my throat. I have never needed a belly rub and sex so badly in my life

It is shame you are so stressed. But stressed backwards is desserts :). We are here for you.

Hope you find a feeder/ boyfriend who will look after you on nights like this. 

30 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

In addition to being addicted to food, I am SO addicted to the feeling of being full and stuffed. I constantly need it. I can't imagine ever slowing down. I will inevitably be immobile.

Fair, its just the natural consequence of your piggish lifestyle :) 

Just need to find a feeder to care for you and rub that belly when you over do it, like you always do.

At what weight do you think you will have to stop working?

5 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

OH my god, YOU WIN BY FAR ❤️ Please message me a clip you'd like to get for free. Holy moly. You sure as heck know how to turn on a hog. I'm soaking wet and pouring cream down my throat. So hot. Thank you love. This is the stuff that motivates me to grow huge for you guys

And here I was going to say something simple and short, like that I would have you drag that massive gut over my face and smother me with your fat lol. 

Wow, @Hank Scorpio deserved to win. Good job man.

6 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

I think I've put on even more weight this week guys. What do you think? Like holy shit. Look at that GUT

CF62E726-071A-436B-8B24-660D7E939433.jpeg.dfcd4cf6af4ad509c7bdd1acac8938d2.jpg

Milk does a body good.

Your belly is taking up more and more of you lap. It certainly is impressive. 

Do you see you parents often? How much weight had you put on between when they saw you last and when your mum gave you that salad? 

12 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Hey friends! I took some days off and feel wayyyyy better ❤️ you're going to LOVE my latest clip, should be up tomorrow. Just picture my fat stuffed gut, dripping in oil, in a bikini, IN PUBLIC. YUP ❤️ 

Also, i got a kitten :)

Q&A tomorrow night, start thinking of your questions!

Will we get to see pictures of this cute catto? :) 

7 hours ago, BBW Casey said:

Here's my new kitttty cat! ❤️ Her name is Callie and she's exactly what I needed to get me through this tough time ❤️ 

FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg

What a cutie!!

We had SO much fun with this contest last time that I've decided to run it again ❤️ I've put on over 20 lbs in quarantine. I'm hotter and more turned on than EVER as i continued to pour cream and soda down my throat daily, eat loafs of bread, and fill my gut up till it hurts. 

Hottest little response to this post telling me what a fat pig I've turned into will win a free clip of their choice :)

READY, SET, GO!

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three...

"Unnnn..."

*plop*

"Fuck I cant get up, this couch is too low"

"Or maybe it was that last pizza"

"Or that box of donuts"

"Oh, I am so heavy *hic*"

"Fuck I need to catch my breath. I'll just drink this cream, it will give me energy"

"Ok, lets try again..."

🐷

34 minutes ago, BBW Casey said:

Omg thank you guys so much for all the hot comments! I am messaging the winner now and will post a new contest soon so everyone gets a shot at winning ❤️ I have a question for you guys :)

If I was to have a male partner to film content with (who prefers to keep his face hidden but no problem with hands and body in)...what kind of content would you like to see? Please quote and comment here so I can keep a running list :) Its going to be so amazing to finally have someone to film with and help me film

A feeder would be very hot in your videos. Hopefully they act as your feeder in real life too :) 

WOW. I don't even know where to begin with a response. I am so thankful you took the time to respond like this and would LOVE to generate a discussion in here about this. I am learning how to better explore my fat body, most recently my big fat fupa and I appreciate the responses of others ;)

I wish I had a gentleman friend to do this with me!! That sounds wildly sexy. 

I certainly do wish there was a larger discussion about this because it took me soooooo long to discover this sensation!

Was she actively gaining? Did she find that the pleasure increased as the fupa got bigger and fatter?

OBSESSED WITH THIS ENTIRE POST. I'd love to hear the contributions of others as well ! I'm wet ;)

The range of sexual responses in women is crazy. Apparently some women go through life without experiencing an orgasm!! Which is both depressing and insane. Could you imagine?

It is interest what will elicit a response on different ladies. Apparently female orgasm has a strong mental component, you need to be relaxed and receptive. Whereas I don't believe men have any such constraints lol.