Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/6/2021 at 12:17 AM, Curvage Casey said:

The end of a very stressful week has arrived… and you know what that means - mega stuffings all weekend long loves 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

EEF55DF3-69F7-465F-BBC0-C5D6588B02E2.jpeg

I'm sorry that you had a very stressful week beautiful obese princess I hope you enjoy tons and tons of fatty foods and perhaps some heavy cream and weight gain shake this weekend your beautiful beautiful body needs it🤤🤤🤤

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

God I’m such a big girl. Look at that back roll. There’s no turning back. I could never look the way I used to. I’m covered in flab and fat and rolls and so addicted to food that my food bill is higher than my mortgage and utilities combined each month. I’m a glutton. Destined to be bigger.. longing for your praise. I grow for us. I am yours 

0E6ED24C-0B18-4641-9500-560DF0B69D83.jpeg

AB448311-BE92-4941-A62E-500123355867.jpeg

Don't you dare ever even consider turning back now you look absolutely so beautiful extremely obese I would be very sad if you ever lost weight you're such a sexy heavy baby girl

On 9/9/2021 at 1:21 AM, Curvage Casey said:

It’s been a heck of a day. Thankfully my stress is forever comforted with food… and lots of it. This cheesecake filled hog is ready to pleasure herself off into a blissful food coma 😏🥰

31983827-CBD1-40D7-849A-F30CD8360A70.jpeg

Goodness girl you're getting tons and tons of sexy belly fat you become more beautiful the more overweight you become I wish I could rub jiggle and kiss that massive belly of yours while feeding you weight gain shake and heavy cream your forever my dream fatty you look amazing🤤🤤🤤

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

As many of you know I do work with a younger population of humans … sooooo when I’m seeing a patient sometimes I have to sit in their tiny little kid chairs. I always love feeling my huge ass and fat hips hang over the edge and there have been so many times where I’ve worried I’d break it… well, yesterday that finally happened. The legs buckled below me and I plopped right onto the ground hahah. Thankfully I was not with a patient at the time; I was just setting up for my next appointment. But yeah, my fat ass broke a small fucking chair. 

(plz don’t be weird and ask for pics. I love a good work gut pic but Obviously it would not be appropriate for me to take a picture in that specific environment)

1CADAEB6-D905-4208-9108-F56870A45B58.jpeg

00DF60CD-C8CB-403B-999D-1BE3DE464F4D.jpeg

I love to hear so you're getting so fat and heavy you're breaking furniture you're such a big beautiful baby girl I love every single pound of fat you have gained beautiful obese princess