Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 7/3/2020 at 3:20 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Very curious - do you prefer messy eating (sloppy, on all fours, using hands) or like stuffing normally minus the mess? Lmk here! 

Messy is my first and most dominant fetish. I'll pick that every time. Its insanely hot to think of you so desperate to stuff yourself that you're just grabbing handfulls of food and shoving it into your mouth, or not even bothering with the hands and just burying your face into it.

Hey sexy piggy.  I'm trying my hand at a little fan fiction involving you.  Its a little on the raunchy side so I hope I'm not breaking any site rules.  If so, slap me accordingly.  Ahead of time, let me add the standard disclaimer and say I don't consider myself any sort of writer.  I was just inspired by reading this thread to have a bash at it.  Hope you like it.

--------------------

I pull in into my spot and get out of the car.  Its been a long dull day at the office and I'm looking forward to feeding and pampering and pleasuring my little piggy. As soon as I open the front door, the smell of fresh pizza assaults my nostrils.  I know what that means.  Casey's appetite has got the better of her ... again!  She couldn't wait for me to get home - she had to stuff herself full, and now!

I walk into the bedroom to find her half-passed out with a contented yet pained look on her face. 3 empty pizza boxes, an empty dozen box of donuts and an empty bottle of coke littered the floor.  Casey opened her eyes and smiled at me.  "Hey baby, I am so full.  Will you rub my tummy please?"  The smile fades when I do not move and it becomes clear I'm not happy.  Far from it in fact.

"God damn it Casey!", I yelled.  "You can't help yourself can you!? All day long all I can think about is being with you tonight and feeding you and taking care of you and I come home and ... I mean just look at you!  Look at the state of you!  Grease all over your face and all over your hands, donut frosting everywhere... God you're such a slob!  And just look at that fat bloated belly of yours!  Its huge and hard and full again, you morbidly obese whale!" "I'm sorry honey, you know what I'm like.  You're right, I can't help myself!  My gut wanted food so bad.  We can still have some fun though.  Will you rub my belly for a little while first?  Its really sore and full!"

"I'll bet its full," I spat.  "3 pizzas, a dozen donuts, 2 litres of coke.  What else?  What else did the fat hog have today?  Tell me and don't lie."  "I had my shake this morning, plus some pancakes, 4 burgers, 2 large fries and a strawberry thick shake.  Oh - and some cupcakes."  "So all that, and you couldn't wait for me to get home to have dinner?  What kind of gluttonous pig are you?  Is there no self control left in that fat body of yours?"  "You know what kind of gluttonous pig I am baby, I'm your pig.  Please don't be mad - I'm sorry!"  "Sorry doesn't cut it piggy.  I hope you've left some room because you're not done for the day yet!"  "Can you please rub my belly first baby?" "NO! You need to learn.  I've had a lousy day and I was so looking forward to coming home and playing with my piggy.  And God damn it I'm going to!"

I set up the full length mirror at the end of bed.  "OK piggy, you stay right where you are until I get back ... Ha! Yeah, like it would take anything less than a cattle prod to make you move!  Hmmm... maybe that's what I need to keep you in line.  A cattle prod for my big fat cow.  Not a bad idea.  Anyway, stay there.  I'll be right back." Her face portrayed worry, but her eyes said something else.  That sparkle cannot lie!

I dash off to the kitchen to put together another weight gain shake.  Half a gallon of ice cream, a quart of heavy cream, two scoops of mass gainer and chocolate syrup go into the blender.  Her eyes lit up at the calorie heavy concoction coming her way, but she got a little concerned when she saw I had the funnel in my other hand.  "Ok fat hog, sit up in front of the mirror.  I want you to watch what a fat bloated pig you are while you gulp down this shake."  I handed her the end of the funnel.  Obediently she took it in her mouth, waiting for me to start pouring in the shake.  "You want to be a fat hog?  Well lets see just how much you can take shall we?  Don't take your eyes off that mirror!"

I started pouring the shake into the funnel.  Casey started to gulp it down, letting gravity force it into her ever expanding gut. She had downed about half of it before she slowed down and started whimpering.  This was getting hard.  A huge gainer shake on top of 3 large pizzas, 12 donuts and bottle of coke for dinner, not to mention enough breakfast and lunch for 3 people, had her so full she was almost bursting. It was starting to get painful.  "What's that I hear?  Is it getting to be too much?"  She nodded, looking up at me pleadingly.  "Too bad fat ass.  This is what you wanted.  This is your life now.  Stuffing yourself into immobility.  Oh, and we're not done once you finish this either."

Casey continued to moan but she eventually finished the heavy shake. I went to my mini fridge to get her treat.  I put a latch and padlock on it and only I have the key.  I learnt the hard way that if I didn't keep it locked it would be emptied out in record time.  Casey's never ending desire to stuff herself to immobility will always win out so I have to take drastic measures some times.  Not that I was overly upset.  It was just that I like to keep certain foods for special occasions.  And its not like there isn't always bulk amounts of food around.  I always keep the main fridge and freezer stocked with huge amounts of heavy cream, syrups, eggs, ice cream, cheese, butter...  anything her little piggy heart desires to pack more fat onto her body.  The pantry is always stocked with cake mix, mac & cheese, ramen noodles, cookies - just everything a growing girl needs. Not to mention the countless eateries and fast food places close-by that also deliver.   But sometimes I want to keep things for special purposes, hence the lock.

I come back with a big Black Forest Gateau.  Layers of vanilla cream over chocolate sponge and sour cherries.  "Doesn't this look lovely, little piggy?" as I held it in front of her.  She was practically salivating at the sight of it. She knew this particular cake ran upwards of 5000 calories on its own.  Its huge and rich and just to top it off, has a good amount of booze in it too.  She reached for it and I slapped her hands away playfully.  "Uh uh piggy, no hands for you. Get on the bed and assume the position."  Again those eyes can't fool anybody.  Despite my gruff, menacing tone, I was smiling and she was loving this.

She turned around and took the position - on all fours with her big fat shelf ass in the air.  I laid a towel down in front of her and placed the cake on it.  "No hands, piggy.  No hands until I say so.  You eat that with your mouth only.  Got it?"  "Mmmhmmm.  Please can I start now?"  "No - not yet.  For once tonight you're going to be patient."

The ever expanding vastness of her ass is captivating.  I could stare at it for hours but I'm in no mood to wait.  In a quick move, I rip her panties off - literally tearing them apart.  I ran my fingers through the lips of her pussy.  True to form - SOPPING wet.  Nobody is fooled over how hot this all makes her - chugging down thousands of calories of weight shake, which followed several thousand calories worth of pizza and donuts and burgers and coke.  I cannot but marvel at this.  How does stuffing herself to the point of bursting have her on the verge of orgasm all by itself?

I caress her big, heavy ass.  I ran my hands over the tattoo on her right ass cheek. "FEED ME!" in big black block letters, above a beautifully colored and intricate picture of a pig with its snout in a trough.  I reached up and brushed her hair away from the back of her neck to reveal her "HOG" tattoo, complete with a curly piggy tail on the "G".  Yes, she has permanently marked her body to tell the world exactly what she is - an insatiable high-calorie food junky, who will not stop stuffing herself until she is completely helpless and immobile.  The sight of those tattoos, and the symbolism of them, have me hard as a rock.  I cannot wait any longer.  I spread her ass cheeks, line myself up and slam deep into her pussy in a single stroke. It catches her by surprise but she quickly regains her senses when I snarl "EAT, FAT PIGGY! SMASH THAT CAKE"

She moans like a total bitch in heat and starts taking big messy bites of the cake.  "SNORT, PIGGY!" I snarl again as I start slamming into her. She moans again and starts snorting like the fat hog she is as she swallowed down big mouthfuls of the rich cake.  Reaching down I caress her belly with one hand while I slapped her ass with the other.  Each slap elicits a squeal from my piggy.  Squealing and snorting piggy is loving this.  Soon the snorts become less frequent as the moans get louder.  Casey is getting close.  I push her face down into the cake and mop it around as she reaches her first climax.  "FUCK! CUMMING!!!!" she screamed, spitting bits of cake in the process.

I pounded her through her climax and then slow down, giving her a chance to catch a breath.  I grabbed a handful of hair and gently pulled her head up.  "Look at me, baby." I said.  She turned to look at me with that glazed expression only the truly depraved can get.  "Do you like the cake, baby?"  "Uhha..." she moaned softly.  "Want to finish it?" "Yes please..  Can I have the rest now?"  "Go for it baby.  You can use your hands now too if you want.  I'm going to fuck you some more while you finish it."  And I resumed my pounding into her still sopping pussy as Casey again buried her face in black forest.

Casey continued to swallow mouthfuls of cake.  She was really having trouble with it now, but that pussy was still dripping.  As I thought about just how incredible she is I start to feel my climax getting closer so I started to speed up.  Banging away at her pussy at full speed now, I reached down and started to diddle her clit.  That's always a sure-fire method to get her off and it didn't fail me this time either.  Just as Casey reached her second climax, I reached mine and fired a huge load deep into her pussy.

Sated, for now, I rolled her onto her back.  She was breathing heavily as she came down from her climax.  I got up and went into the bathroom and came back with a warm, damp towel and gently wiped away the smears of chocolate, vanilla & cherries.  "What am I going to do with you?" I asked as I gazed into her eyes... those captivating eyes. "You're almost too much for me, Casey.  Maybe I should get some help.  Would you like that?  Would you like a second feeder to take care of you when it gets too much for me?"  Her eyes sparkled.  Insatiable!  That should be her next tattoo.  She truly is - both for food and sex.

We may do the second feeder thing someday, but for now I want my piggy to myself. I lean down and kiss her deeply.  "Don't ever change, sweet fat piggy." I laid down on the bed next to her and wrapped my arms around her, and finally gave her that belly rub she was asking for when I came home.  She looked into my eyes and kissed me gently, before slipping into a well deserved food and sex coma.

On 6/29/2020 at 3:04 AM, Curvage Casey said:

More pics to come later but snapped a few quick before heading out! I feel like a stuffed sausage omfg. What do you guys think?

E3D95D87-37BB-470B-A8AF-DAAF5BB0FFAD.jpeg

61C532FB-FC5B-4BCD-99C9-D88A945D0D84.jpeg

02E37BF4-33AA-4834-9346-FCBC8B9FAF5A.jpeg

I know I'm late on this one but you looked so beautiful here.  You have such a natural smile.

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

HOLY SHIT ❤️ This might just be one of the hottest things I've ever read!! I AM SOAKING WET. Someone get me a donut? Thank you so much for sharing your fantasy with me. You have an incredible talent. This is amazing. Permission to share on my WG story thread?

You have permission to do anything you wish with it. Glad you liked it! 😁

5 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

It got pushed back to later this week. But it's going to happen. Thanks for the props.  

Casey is going to be the first person to visibly do this. All the rest specialized in arm length selfies.

Casey will be Legendary. My shake has never failed.

This message was a highlight. 

It would be fair to say I'm a little excited at the prospect of what this will do to & for our girl here.  I seriously want it documented - both statistically and visually.  If Casey is loving the rate she's stacking it on now, she's going to melt once this starts!

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

FUN Q&A TODAY that I found online! Quote this post with the numbers you want answers to and I'll respond to everyone later! ❤️ 

FEEDEE ASKS ❤️ 

1. Do you have a goal weight?

2. Do you have a weight limit?

3. Where do you jiggle most?

4. Do you have cellulite?

5. Do you have stretch marks?

6. Do you waddle?

7. Do you find it easy to gain weight?

8. What’s sexier, weight or size?

9. Do you enjoy a stuffed belly, or just wish it was fat?

10. Is food sexy or is only fat sexy?

11. Favourite cuisine?

12. Favourite binge food?

13. Do you eat because you love gaining or gain because you love eating?

14. What’s the sexiest food?

15. Do you want to be funnel fed?

16. Into mutual gaining?

17. Do you prefer a skinny feeder or a fat feeder?

18. Would you rather be fatter than your partner or skinnier?

19. Do you like to be on top?

20. Favourite bit of fat for a partner to play with?

21. Into public displays of feedism?

22. What are the sexiest clothes to be fat in?

23. Would you rather be worshipped or teased?

24. Do you enjoy friends and family reacting to your gain?

25. Do you enjoy strangers reacting to your size?

26. Do you want fat friends?

27. Do you wish you were fatter already, or is it all about the gain?

28. Any aspects of gaining that you’re not a fan of?

29. Most underrated fat body part?

30. More food or better food?

31. Sweet or savoury?

32. Soft feeding or forceful feeding?

33. Even gain or disproportionately fat?

34. Fat with muscle or soft and flabby?

35. Active fatty or lazy fatty?

36. Do you want to stay fit or let yourself go?

37. What is something that surprised you about gaining weight?

38. Have you ever broken furniture?

39. Have you ever burst out of your clothes?

40. Have you ever got stuck in a tight spot?

41. Has your gain brought any new struggles?

42. Do you like to be measured?

43. Being tied up while fed?

44. Are you into squashing?

45. Are you into bloating?

46. Do you burp a lot?

47. How messy are you?

48. Do you wish everyone was fat, or would that make it less exciting?

49. If you are what you eat, what have you been eating?

Fantastic! Alright...

11 12 14 15 20 21 22 23 31 37 47 49

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ANSWERS BELOW ❤️ 

ANSWERS BELOW ❤️ 

ANSWERS BELOW ❤️ 

They need to allow you to choose more than one reaction. I could have chosen 5 or 6. Thank you for being so open. ❤️

16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Will respond to the above comments later, but HELP - I'm curious. Ya'll's satisfaction is always my # one priority - Do you guys prefer when I do flash sales, or like a free clip giveaway by review one video get one free? Which one do you like better?

Either is good, but if I had to choose I'd go for the flash sale.

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I ate so much when I got home just now. I went fucking crazy after my fridge, partially due to some social anxiety being out all night. I chugged 2 jugs of heavy cream in what felt like minutes. my gut is rock hard full and my pussy is SOAKING WET. what would you do to me right now if you were here?

Lots of oil, so your big heavy jiggly body is shiny and slippery and shimmering all over.  Then I think gentle belly rubs and not so gentle rubbing somewhere south of that would feature fairly prominently. All the while stuffing you with chocolates and other sweet little treats until you pass out from the sheer amount of food and pleasure.

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am so full you guys. I did $110 of chinese food tonight, followed by a GALLON chug of heavy cream + chocolate syrup. Now Im onto cupcakes. I'm soaking wet and my pussy is fucking throbbing with pleasure, gluttony, and greed. Rub my gut and fuck me. I wish you were all here to worship me, and tell me what a giant hog I am 

Your are such a good piggy, eating all that yumminess.  That big fat hog belly must feel like a rock right now.  I'd be pouring oil over it right now and gently rubbing it all in with one hand, while steadily stoking into you and working your clit with the other.  Keep eating those cupcakes hoglet, don't stop, i want you to cum with a mouth full of cupcake and be spitting frosting as you scream...

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe thank you guys for all the sweet comments and messages recently. These past few days have been tough with something regarding my family, and then as many of you saw I was at the beach all day today. My fat bff that you guys have beeen following the saga of came over tonight and a LOTTTT happened. I will fill everyone in tomorrow i PROMISE i am just too tired and too high to put it all into words right now lol. SWEET DREAMS BABES ❤️ 

Also ps- 20k cal challenge again tomorrow :)

Oh you're such a tease!  Can't wait!

Be a good piggy and keep up a running tally of your stuffings tomorrow.  I know it can get a little tedious but I can assure you we all appreciate it.  ❤️