Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was incredible. So before I go into detail, let me preface it all by reminding you guys that many of my friends kinda know that I have a wild food addiction. They've watched me pack on 150lbs over the past few years, so many of them aren't surprised anymore. But some are. I'm sure you guys won't be surprised to hear that I outgrew the dress I had bought to wear to this Friendsgiving thing. I mean, not entirely, but it wouldn't button over my tits and was stretching at the seams around my gut so I just called it quits. Everyone looked so cute but I just threw on leggings, a t shirt, and a jacket and called it a day lol. Fat slob attire. Growing too fast for my wardrobe to keep up.

I got there and it was really fun. I have recently gotten into IPA's so I had a few beers to get a really nice belly bloat going. I ate basically an entire cheese tray myself. Then for the main course, somehow a bunch of the serving trays ended up infront of me. My friend said, "I guess it's only fitting that all the food ended up in front of you."

I ate and ate and ate a ton. Everyone did. I took noticeably bigger portions than everyone else. I had several servings of all my favorites. My friend who hosted the dinner said, "I knew I should've made more mashed potatoes. I mean, I made 5lbs but it's safe to say Casey had about 3lbs of them."

We finished dinner and all went to hang out and play board games. I took an edible and got realllly high. We all were. When I'm high I lose all sensation of fullness and just go crazy. I told my friends I needed to munch hard. Everyone was drinking and having a good time and one of my friends called out, "someone get this girl a snack before she goes hungry." One of my exes said, "I dont think that'll be a problem" like a dick. 

My friends brought out the desserts for everyone and one of my girlfriends literally sat down a whole cheesecake infront of me she. She said, "I know its your favorite" and poked my gut. I don't know how it happened, but somehow I ate the entire thing over the course of the next hour. I cut myself a slice, and then another...and then more. I was really high and it's not uncommon for me to do this. But I've just never done it infront of people before like that. Everyone gets ** or high munchies but nothing like that. After an hour my friend asked if everyone enjoyed her cheesecake and everyone just looked at me and it got really awkward.

When it was time to leave I looked like a fucking beach ball. I was putting my jacket on and waddling, truly waddling, down the hallway and one of my exes that I mentioned was right there. He said, "Casey I really can't believe what you've done to yourself." and then walked away.

It was all so fucking hot. I was SO FULL when I got home which is why I just passed out. I looooooove public fat shame and comments so I knew it would be a damn good night ❤️ 

That's so incredible and hot ! Oh God ! Life goals ! So happy for you ! ❤️

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

You guys 😅 I heaved my ass out of bed to take some pics.... my fucking belly. Look at how much bigger it is. Holy shit. I need a minute to process this lol 

IMG_4210.jpg

I almost lost my breath, good Lord you belly looks so round and has never been so huge and beautiful 😍 Impressive !! 😍

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 10:27 PM, Curvage Casey said:

It was a fattening two months to say the least….

33B907B8-FA5E-4399-8DF9-1E96DF850824.thumb.jpeg.a9eeb2e7921bb168b4a07521b97718e8.jpeg

I fully realize the angles here are not perfectly the same, but I think this comparison speaks for itself 😅🤣🐷🐷

FD95A432-6E98-4772-933B-090ABFECBDD7.thumb.jpeg.f66d45b82e51a65c6fcdab1347506b8b.jpeg

Good Lord the size of your belly now 😍

Incredibly beautiful 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

That's true ! You are gaining really fast at the moment ! You become huge seriously ! 😍

It's so beautiful how massive, round and powerful your belly keep growing 🤤😍

I'm happy to hear that you feel better this week, take care of yourself before all ❤️

I’m honestly just at a complete loss for words looking at these 2 pics. 
I’m literally a tank. Plz tease the fuck out of me. 
Goodnight 🥵😍

C033A786-D3AB-49F4-894B-C8F0298CAB64.jpeg

EB7F9C97-F102-4E20-ACF2-6F871BD0D42B.jpeg

Wow your belly is so tense here, your are becoming a tank indeed ! 😍

That's such a beautiful big ball of fat that you have grown recently, the celebration of your insatiable gluttony !! ❤️

You keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger 🥰

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I touch my belly more than anything… my hands don’t leave my belly, ever. I’m either holding it or resting my hands under it or sinking my hand into a side roll. It’s a blast having big full boobs and a fat bouncy ass, buuut my belly is byfar my biggest pleasure center. When I first started getting bigger, all I wanted was that perfect curvy hourglass. It took me a bit to swallow the lovely pill that it was it just wasn’t in the cards for me genetically. 

But now, I love the shape of my body. My belly stands out. It’s the first thing people notice when they look at me. I love meeting model friends and seeing their reaction to me being this petite little meatball with a massive yoga ball belly. Every part of my day has to be planned around accommodating it. I look constantly overstuffed. It’s so unique and I love it so so so much

The kind of post i love over all !! Nothing sexier than a woman who loves and enjoys her body 😍

And seriously how to resist to your big fat round beautiful belly 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

All dolled up 🥰 it’s so so so hard to find jeans that fit my unique shape but these are doing the job pretty well…. For now 😉😏

10CACD2E-83E9-4A2D-83B3-E973F4D08525.jpeg

Gorgeous 😍 Yeah these jeans suit your beauty very well 🥰 but exactly... for now ! I know you will get too fat for soon 😁 and i can't weight !! 😍😏

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I know I say it every day, but seriously - thank you all so much. You make me feel undoubtedly beautiful and confident every day which isn’t always easy when my body is changing literally daily right now. It means so much to me to have a whole group of people in my corner who love to see me so what makes me happiest.

You are all correct.. I am indeed bigger than ever and bigger than I expected to be at year-end. December has been really good to me in terms of gaining. I’m dropping a video today that is crazy hot for so many reasons - but my favorite is that I think it really shows off how much I’ve put on recently. My gut is literally an entity of its own in this video … paired with some crazy hot role play and fat chat? Fuck yes. I have to admit, though.. this video is about 10x hotter than planned bc I’m actually a professor in real life and I have indeed gotten fat before my students eyes before 🤣🤣🤣 AND you get to hear my teaching voice lmaoo

5FEAC645-8E95-4107-B088-9A11A4099715.jpeg

I absolutely adore how tense even your empty belly is now ! It must be an amazing feeling for you especially when overstuffed 😍

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 2:43 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Im so obsessed with this comparison 🥵🥵🥵 being sick slowed my progress down for a few weeks but I love these bc it always reminds me how far I’ve come 😍😍😍

05554B2C-C6B4-49D7-AB0E-F3BD979F92D6.jpeg

You have grown the best belly, so round, so massive, so huge 🥵 such a beautiful shape !! 😍

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel so so round lately. Rounder than ever. I’ve always been round, that’s nothing new. But now it’s almost like I’m too round to function like the average human. I’m most comfortable sitting on my fat ass with my big gut spread across my lap 🥰

8656E479-4A89-4145-992C-D5189A2C9426.jpeg

You are becoming more belly than everything else here ! So round and beautiful ! 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Did someone say measurements?

1_0_GIF_2.GIF

Wow you have got so FAT ! All your old clothes give up ! And your belly keep getting more perfectly round ! 😍

Seriously thank you Casey for your amazing content, posts and for make us dream by just being you ! 😊

Your beauty never stops to GROW ! 😍

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

What do ya think? 😵🥵

F6D45A87-68C3-4006-8727-E9D1C2D53F39.jpeg

Mindblowing 😍 I think you have grown into your best shape ever ! And your keep gaining in this way ! Of course your belly is the star, so perfectly round and massive ! But also everything else ! Your cute chubbier face, your beautiful back fat ! Wow ! 🤤

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Y’all are long overdue for a few cute big belly babe photos 🥰 I get a subscription every month of a lingerie set.. from Jan-April I was a 2X and for this month I had to size up to a 3X… and it’s STILL tight around my back flab 🤯🤯🤯🤯

38395686-01EB-4DBC-B5F9-BA632690EDA6.jpeg

A8E6E8D6-0962-47D4-B6BD-2C87AA2A61A6.jpeg

90FBFDB4-151F-4E37-A49D-2171456CAAC7.jpeg

0DD74233-948E-4AA6-BFF2-86D05F7614C8.jpeg

We can really see that you have size up this month wow ! Your belly looks so huge, round and tense ! You are so beautiful ! 😍

You just keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger ! 😍

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Mmmmm y’all know me too well! Nearly all of those things have made it on to my menu 😍😍 I was such a freaking glutton today. I just got home from dinner with normies where I got 2 entrees and 2 appetizers all to myself hehe

CE651B95-6CA7-4B92-87A1-EDD7A1FF56CE.jpeg

Casey you are sumptuous here ! 🥰😍 You look so well fed, stuffed and happy ! 🥰