Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

28 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Years ago I used to love this mirror bc it’s one of those cheap ones that makes you look thinner. The irony years later of me taking belly pics in it 🤣🤣🤣 Anywho, lazy day! Thank god for elastic waist jeans

3BCB3834-3191-4065-A110-4805CB69C810.jpeg

hehehe, I can just imagine your skinny conniving and miserable butt desperately doing whatever you can to appear slimmer. Now you are so healthy and filled out. Thousands of worshipers spill cum to your images every day, me included. You love every ounce of your beautiful self every day. You now proudly show off how well nourished and plump you are. 

1650504051_ScreenShot2021-09-24at4_01_22PM.png.8a1a20fce43f9ccf37ff6eca66cc9a7e.png

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Years ago I used to love this mirror bc it’s one of those cheap ones that makes you look thinner. The irony years later of me taking belly pics in it 🤣🤣🤣 Anywho, lazy day! Thank god for elastic waist jeans

3BCB3834-3191-4065-A110-4805CB69C810.jpeg

Hehe. So it used to make you look fitter, now you can barely fit in it! 😍

And tell me baby piggy, how does that make you feel?

Guest Marshall7

You're just getting so big, Love!!!! Every single day!!!!! But it always only motivates me to help grow you further, never fat enough ;) but always perfect in beauty!!!!

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Casey would definitely recommended you post pics like this more often 💙💙

Can do for sure 🖤🖤🖤 thank you love, and all of you always for making me feel so beautiful! 

14 hours ago, justsomeguy1 said:

What are you going to dress up for as for halloween? 

I have a few different costumes planned! Sadly my streak of Halloween content for curvage got a little messaged up due to me being sick and getting off my content schedule…. But a demon, vampire, Wonder Woman, and Jasmine! 🥰

12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Hehe. So it used to make you look fitter, now you can barely fit in it! 😍

And tell me baby piggy, how does that make you feel?

Its like a drug, the way it makes me feel. It’s so captivating to wake up every day bigger and bigger. More is never enough for me. I’m forever so eager to grow more 🖤

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

But a demon, vampire, Wonder Woman, and Jasmine! 🥰

Ooh, you would look AMAZING as any of them! But i kinda like the vampire one the most. Female vampires are so sexy lol

Just now, Curvage Casey said:

I went to bed SO round that I couldn’t even lay down flat on my back! 

Yeah, having a belly as big as yours would make it SUPER hard to sleep on your back. And it'd also be really hard to breathe, too

Guest Marshall7
13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

How it started vs how it ended last night 🐷

9006DF55-B6BD-4C3C-8F85-6F2E1EC7287F.thumb.jpeg.bf8dbaf3a1b37438c743e24f10908351.jpeg
I went to bed SO round that I couldn’t even lay down flat on my back! 

8B9BEAF2-740E-4F46-A1BF-DAE7E1CD7D40.thumb.jpeg.06c2842890a2a0bd1f2257e7204bf115.jpeg

I love how more and more youre finding it difficult to fit in the frame! That beautiful smile on your face always says it all! You're doing exactly what you were made to do - greedily grow every fucking day!

And yes please to every one of those costumes! I love the thought of you as Wonder Woman! You have that innocence and sweetness that she has while also being so bold and a dark haired Goddess! The only thing you have that she doesn't?? ALL the fatness ;)

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a few different costumes planned! Sadly my streak of Halloween content for curvage got a little messaged up due to me being sick and getting off my content schedule…. But a demon, vampire, Wonder Woman, and Jasmine! 🥰

demon 😈Naughty! Forever Giving in to Temptation, Lust, Sloth and Gluttony. 
vampire 🧛‍♀️Fattening up on victim's life-blood. Addicted to draining other bodies until they shrivel up dry, Greedily growing fatter and more powerful., more irresistible. 
Wonder Woman 👸The ideal Woman. Strength and Beauty combining as a single indomitable force. No man can escape, you must confess to her. 
Jasmine 🧙‍♀️Innocence, determination and power flows from her in the form of Feminine Beauty. And yes; It's ALL about the BELLY. 

Guest Marshall7
20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Your big greedy girl 🎀💦💕

7E32BC01-26DD-4C4D-B90E-DA2A6C76B80E.jpeg

......cum EVERYWHERE! 🥵 Daddy will immediately be buying this clip!