Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was so amazing, I can’t wait to get home tonight and do it all over again! Most women unwind after a long day of work with a glass of wine…. And then there’s me who unwinds with a pitcher or 2 of WG shake 🤷🏻‍♀️

DC45D4A2-6465-47D6-BC09-F7ACF8CF343C.jpeg

If a hotgirl like you was working at hooters I would eat there more often.

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, mbrewster said:

How heavy does it get after all those shakes?

Any time I do shakes it gets crazy heavy after! It’s a really cool feeling because it goes down so easily.. so you chug and chug a ton bc you don’t feel yourself getting full. But then it just hits you like a ton of bricks! I loooooove it. It totally immobilizes me for a bit because I usually can’t heave myself up from the couch 

8 hours ago, gain35 said:

Good god you’re getting enormous Casey! Speaking of wine, have you noticed your alcohol tolerance has gone up as you’ve gotten fatter? I know people say that’s supposed to happen.

I’ve heard that too! To be honest, I’ve never really been a huge drinker. A glass of wine here or there on the weekends, maybe a few at a wedding or something.. but nothing too wild. So I guess I haven’t had a chance to test my limit! But I do have some trips and events coming up this winter and I may be able to find out for us. I always love a good time 😜💃🍷

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was so amazing, I can’t wait to get home tonight and do it all over again! Most women unwind after a long day of work with a glass of wine…. And then there’s me who unwinds with a pitcher or 2 of WG shake 🤷🏻‍♀️

8E68A869-76C8-4817-8746-B05B02D03620.jpeg

3E08EDA9-6EBC-432E-AEBB-D880806D80DD.jpeg

Yeah... there is big and then their is @Curvage Casey big and we love it 

wow GIF

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

totally immobilizes me for a bit because I usually can’t heave myself up from the couch 

and I may be able to find out for us. I always love a good time 😜💃🍷

These two statements combined with seeing your gut wobble this morning are making me hornier than ever! Imagining you attempting to dance  wasted after a wedding while your gut hangs out for the world to see and then later on laying out piling in all the food in a hotel room, on the verge of a food coma (gut the size of a ready-to-pop balloon).....is driving me insane! 🥵

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg sometimes it's hard to believe that you are real 🤣 that belly sticks out so much it's so hot 🔥 I can't wait til Friday 🔥😉 so ready to see you stuff that belly to maximum capacity ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Later on today, you will get to hear allllll about a VERY hot fantasy come true in my real life that occurred recently. Last week I met up with some friends from college who were visiting in my area. One of the girls I have seen often, but the others I had not seen in FOUR YEARS!!! I don't really use social media so no one has seen updated pictures of me. I saw my old college roommate/sorority sister and her boyfriend, who also happens to be my ex boyfriends best friend. They wanted to do something COVID-safe... so we went fucking HIKNG!!! You'll hear all about how shocked they were. Some of the comments... and I even caught her bf taking a video of me struggling which I hypothesize he was sending to my ex. 

One of my biggest turn ons related to my weight gain is the reaction of others.. we all know this by now. Sometimes I'll set myself up for a good reaction by wearing tight clothes or eating a ton in front of people. But this one was just a good organic and pure reaction from friends who saw me at my fittest... and now saw me at my fattest after 4 years apart! GET READY ❤️ 

preview.jpg

Guest Marshall7

Oh my! Does this mean a new clip is dropping TODAY?!!!!!!! 😈😁😍 This sounds like the hottest thing ever and that gut is to DIE for!!!! Let's inflate it even more and shock MORE friends!! ;) 

Later on today, you will get to hear allllll about a VERY hot fantasy come true in my real life that occurred recently. Last week I met up with some friends from college who were visiting in my area. One of the girls I have seen often, but the others I had not seen in FOUR YEARS!!! I don't really use social media so no one has seen updated pictures of me. I saw my old college roommate/sorority sister and her boyfriend, who also happens to be my ex boyfriends best friend. They wanted to do something COVID-safe... so we went fucking HIKNG!!! You'll hear all about how shocked they were. Some of the comments... and I even caught her bf taking a video of me struggling which I hypothesize he was sending to my ex. 

One of my biggest turn ons related to my weight gain is the reaction of others.. we all know this by now. Sometimes I'll set myself up for a good reaction by wearing tight clothes or eating a ton in front of people. But this one was just a good organic and pure reaction from friends who saw me at my fittest... and now saw me at my fattest after 4 years apart! GET READY ❤️ 

preview.jpg

Good gravy I can’t wait!

You tell some of the hottest stories.

8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

preview.jpg

OMG I can’t wait to see this clip, I bet their jaws shattered after dropping to the ground upon seeing you after so long 🤯😍

I bet they were flabbergasted. 
/I'm always suspicious that the video taking BF will be getting a lot of use out of his little clip. His skinny girlfriend gets the bonus of his extra hard dick. She'll never know she owes it all to you and your prime overdeveloped body keeping his cock turgid while he's fucking her bony ass. 
2021-10-20_21:43:58_+0000.GIF you look so cute, so grateful and happy while relating your story. All that WEIGHT sitting fat and smug having impacted the entire crew. Taking over the day, inhabiting their dreams forever. 

• Curvage Model

Woah woah, thank you guys so much for all the love on today's clip & Monday'🤯  It's always a great feeling to log on here and see my hard work pay off. Still have so many goodies in the lineup for you before heading into the final phase of content for the year! So much gratitude always babes ❤️ 

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7117.jpg

IMG_7118.jpg

Guest Mauser1898

Ugh, I’m so cute when I’m shoving mountains of food down my greedy throat

3209C0AC-3712-4CA6-B722-B0F8681A2E1C.jpeg

Look at that gut bulging out !Begging to be rubbed 🔥😍

Guest Marshall7

I was watching America Ninja Warrior the other night and I had this thought. If you had previously competed and made it really far and were famous as the woman who had gotten the furthest in this competition. Now it's been 4 years and people don't really know where you've gone. Suddenly, as they tell the story of this new competing guy, they show his friends and family there live. Suddenly the 2 announcers lose their shit as they recognize your name. You're his wife and you're now 250 pounds heavier than you were when you competed. They are both shocked and so is all of America. You smile and wave to the camera (shoving a donut down your throat), knowing the shocked country can't believe the weight transformation to this once tiny skinny athlete. You now flaunt your new size to the world! 

This would be your finest moment 😁