Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m honestly just at a complete loss for words looking at these 2 pics. 
I’m literally a tank. Plz tease the fuck out of me. 
Goodnight 🥵😍

C033A786-D3AB-49F4-894B-C8F0298CAB64.jpeg

EB7F9C97-F102-4E20-ACF2-6F871BD0D42B.jpeg

He dangled the donut out above her dosing head. She was almost unconscious, her belly - a massive balloon - was inflated out over her pillowy thighs. The massive stuffing and multiple shakes they had gone through tonight were nearing a new record. Cassie had gained 50 pounds in 2 and a half months and both her and Michael desperately wanted to get the 100 pound gain as soon as possible. Whatever it takes, Michael thought. Cassie began to come out of her slight food coma - donuts always did the trick. It was like a 6th sense for her.

As Cassie's eyes opened, she tried to strain further. He tied me up.....damn! the thought re-drenched her pussy once more as she realized her hands and legs were tied. The more she struggled, the wetter she got. Michael inched closer, placing his warm hand down under her soaked under belly, caressing and speaking in a low tone.

"Piggy, you must continue eating everything I have planned for you. You want to feel much more of this don't you?"

Cassie squealed as he pressed harder, causing instant pleasure. She closed her eyes, moaning loudly. She LOVED feeling his hands down there, but even better, as he shoved the donut down her throat. More pleasure. He grabbed each plump cheek, caressing her face as he jammed the last of the donut into her greedy mouth. She continued moaning as he leaned over her, taking out his hard cock and began to fuck her rolls. First, the under belly. She screamed out once more, and as she thought it couldn't get any better, he crammed down one more donut. She immediately began to chew, violently. She couldn't help it. Every fiber of her being was about growing now. She was an insatiable pig, destined to be the blob of the century. They both knew it, and both loved every second of it. 

The more she chewed and the more she felt him cumming inside her, she felt overwhelmed. Her brain couldn't decide what to focus on, so she just lay back, accepting wave after wave of ecstasy as it washed over her. Just as she felt she had begun to get a grip, Michael brought another gaining shake to her lips. He brought her head up, rather forcefully, showing Piggy who was in charge and began funneling her 6th shake of the night. She could feel every inch of fat tighten and bloat, even as she felt she was past her breaking point. She thought about objecting, for a second. But as soon as the thought occurred, Cassie threw it out. She was more than addicted to this life style - this WAS her life. All she thought about now was food and gaining - Michael fit in there somewhere, but to be honest, she just wanted to be the fattest cow on Earth. 

As Michael stared down at her, he once again was taken aback by how plumped Cassie's face had grown recently. Sometimes, he didn't recognize her. The fat had quite literally taken over her entire face, spreading out and causing her head to be much wider, especially her fattened cheeks. He had always been taken with how gorgeous her face was, even when she was thin. But now, staring down at this pretty plump piggy, admiring their work, he couldn't help but love her that much more. All he wanted to do was love her and feed her until they had fulfilled all their piggy dreams! 

Piggy was almost all finished with her last shake when some spilled down her enormous breasts. "Whoops!" Michael exclaimed. His eyes lit up and he immediately bent over and began licking every drop off her perfect plump tits. Of course this was no accident. He could never resist her amazing boobs, and if spilling some precious shake on them would give him an excuse, he would be perfectly willing to make that calorie sacrifice. Cassie giggled in delight as he finished finding every last drop. She loved this man and wanted to grow FAT AF with him. He looked up and they locked eyes for just a moment, and it truly felt like time had slowed down. Nothing else mattered. He brushed her hair and gently caressed her cheek as he went in for the kiss. 

Cassie was feeling at max capacity, but even now, her body had grown so used to this that she could have full blown romance even in this delirious state. Michael held her tight, feeling every bit of warm fat pressed against his. The sensation was beyond anything he could have imagined. Her obese body was Heaven. She could just whisper the word more to him and it would send him to the Moon. 

"Do you think you could do one more donut?" Michael asked, smiling down at his prized hog. She giggled and whispered his favorite word once more,

"More!" 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodnight 🥵😍

Wow Casey, seriously? I mean, you just meant to indulge a little and enjoy some fuller curves after a lifestyle of emaciated restraint. You know, a cute little tummy and thickness. But your indulging got out of hand. You just didn't know when to quit until that fat belly literally took over as ruler of the house. Now you live your life in service to your own belly. You've become the slave to a greedy master. There is no aspect of your life outside the grip of the fat powerful belly.  Social, Work, Love, Family, Business, Health, Style, Spiritual...Everything.  The Belly has established its own fanbase of worshippers as you have adopted false personas on social media just to present it to the world. All the while its power grows along with its immensity. All facets of your existence thoroughly belong to and serve the Belly. The Master grumbles... you know what you must do. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodnight 🥵😍

You've really filled out that belly of yours, but we both know you could do better dont we? As you waddle around, your belly heavy and sloshing with everything you've had, you tired and full, you know deep down you could eat more, disappointed that your belly isn't bigger, heavier, fuller, and most of all, FATTER. Bet you only gained a pound or two drinking those shakes, when you know you should have gained several. You know we want you as fat as possible, that belly bulging, sloshing and heavy at all times. Daddy wants that belly bigger, you know that, and you've got to push yourself if you're going to be the fattest, biggest, rounded pig I've ever seen. So double the amount you ate tonight baby; if you're good, daddy will fill you up in more ways than one.

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodnight 🥵😍

Holy cow I mean moooo🐄. It looks like you ate an entire cow! I would probably need a forklift to move to the bed. Once we got there I'd be afraid to get in bed with you in case you were still hungry. Geez fatty want a doughnut 🍩. That belly is so big I bet you get mistaken for being pregnant daily. On second thought who could mistake a giant blob for being pregnant. I'd take you to an all you can eat buffet but they'd probably turn you away, in fear you'd eat them out of business. That belly is so big I bet it has its own gravitational pull. I'd take you to the beach but people would mistake you for a beached whale 🐳

All teasing aside 😝 I can't begin to imagine the things I'd do to you your so f-ing sexy 😍  so excited to see your continued growth 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodnight 🥵😍

Wow your belly is so tense here, your are becoming a tank indeed ! 😍

That's such a beautiful big ball of fat that you have grown recently, the celebration of your insatiable gluttony !! ❤️

You keep getting bigger and bigger and bigger 🥰

Holy cow look at how fat you are.

Ass is getting wider and wider and that face has chubbed up so much lately.

I'll bet you have a hard time getting in your car as fat as you have become. That big belly probably rubs the steering wheel too.

I would love to see you struggle to try and get your fat body out of your car.

• Curvage Model

WOW! After a long start to my work day, hopping on here quick and reading all these sweet comments totally just made my day. My gut is soooo huge and swollen today from my chugging and stuffing last night. I'm literally dragging myself around today. I can't possibly reply to each post above, but fuck guys.... THANK YOU ❤️ so motivating always!

15 hours ago, Jazzman said:

How about my 24000 calorie shake again just for old times sake? Seemed you liked it. 

I did enjoy it and always appreciate the suggestion! Perhaps as the holidays approach I'll have some more time allotted for my beloved gluttonous weekends and could give it another whirl! It does upset the tummy a bit after, so I need a few consecutive days off of work in order to pull something off like that again. Thankfully for now, these quick and easy shakes seem to be doing the trick! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, flyingservice said:

You look so great! Would love to see the peekaboo belly just hanging out a bit from your everyday clothes! That’s so under rated, like the older shots you took in public with your belly hanging out of your shirt! Who doesn’t love those!

Ahhhhh thank you for posting this bc it helped me realize it's been a hot minute since I've snuck some pics of me waddling through target with my big gut hanging out! With the being said... STAY TUNED ;) You guys know I love being a sneaky lil hog in public! 

Anywho - hope you babes are having an fat-tastic day!

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My gut is soooo huge and swollen today from my chugging and stuffing last night. I'm literally dragging myself around today. 

An accurate depiction of @Curvage Caseytoday lugging and dragging around her heavy, full belly as it sloshes with everything she pigged out on last night. 

tumblr_2014eea9c4536c5a50205c5224453946_db8a07bf_2048.gif

CriminalBeneficialKarakul-max-1mb.gif

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goodnight 🥵😍

Jesus @Curvage Casey you will need to reinforce the floor boards soon no doubt. The fatter you get the more we want !!! You are so f n beautiful it should be a crime but thankfully its not. We need to get your weight too 400 soon its a must at this point the bigger the better and Babe you got the goods 

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Last night was so amazing, I can’t wait to get home tonight and do it all over again! Most women unwind after a long day of work with a glass of wine…. And then there’s me who unwinds with a pitcher or 2 of WG shake 🤷🏻‍♀️

DC45D4A2-6465-47D6-BC09-F7ACF8CF343C.jpeg

You look so big and full! Those WG shakes are really helping you pack on the pounds, and its almost all going to that massive fat belly! I'd love to see you, delirious and food ** after gorging yourself and fattening yourself with food and shakes, and seeing you waddle/crawl to bed, that big belly swaying and sloshing.

How heavy does it get after all those shakes?

Guest Marshall7

Last night was so amazing, I can’t wait to get home tonight and do it all over again! Most women unwind after a long day of work with a glass of wine…. And then there’s me who unwinds with a pitcher or 2 of WG shake 🤷🏻‍♀️

You are an absolute dream of fat!!!! That gut has grown beyond what I ever imagined!!!! That smile is magical!!!! Now let's grow it off the screen!!!!

Omg Casey! to come home to you after a long day of work and see you unwinding would turn my worst work day into my best evening ever! 😍🔥🥵

Guest Mauser1898

Greedy girl loves her shakes ❤️🐷

8E68A869-76C8-4817-8746-B05B02D03620.jpeg 
hehehe, You and Candice oughta pop into a Hooters, bellies out. Have all them skinny chicks bring you wings and soda-pop all night. Then throw down a few cheesecakes of course. Tell your waitress how much you loved all the food. Ask them how they can stay so skinny with all the yummy wings around. "I mean, look at you girl! So wispy and lean."  Then ask them for a couple of job applications. *pat pat pat

I wonder which of these women sleep better... ❤️

I swear Casey with every update your gut seems to take up more and more of your lap.

Good god you’re getting enormous Casey! Speaking of wine, have you noticed your alcohol tolerance has gone up as you’ve gotten fatter? I know people say that’s supposed to happen.