Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had an impromptu doctors visit today and it took 2 nurses to help me get my fat ass up onto the table! My doctor wants me to aim to lose 10lbs by Christmas… I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I’m trying to gain 30 by then LOL 😂😂😂

D25956D0-5A5B-429F-B7EB-CBC8B0096465.jpeg

C41F80A7-9F50-4F76-A613-1DD5CA04066F.jpeg

6C0EAA09-833C-4ED5-8A60-8D15B15A6062.jpeg

Hope your fat arse is ok 🙂

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had an impromptu doctors visit today and it took 2 nurses to help me get my fat ass up onto the table! My doctor wants me to aim to lose 10lbs by Christmas… I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I’m trying to gain 30 by then LOL 😂😂😂

D25956D0-5A5B-429F-B7EB-CBC8B0096465.jpeg

C41F80A7-9F50-4F76-A613-1DD5CA04066F.jpeg

6C0EAA09-833C-4ED5-8A60-8D15B15A6062.jpeg

Need the re-visit video after you’re 30 heavier 😏

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, gain35 said:

I can’t imagine how that went, did one nurse try to get you up and needed help or did they immediately know they needed 2? That must have been so hot

It was wicked hot! So there were already 2 nurses in the room with me (full disclosure, I believe one was a nursing student). The table was high af and I am only 5 feet tall… but then throw the super obese part into it and I was destined to fail! 🥵

They told me to let them know if I need any help getting up… I said no I should be okay. After a few seconds of struggle and a forehead full of sweat, I turned around and asked if I could have a hand getting up there. They both jumped in to assist.

That was my first time ever experiencing something like that… it was so freaking HOT.

52 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It was wicked hot! So there were already 2 nurses in the room with me (full disclosure, I believe one was a nursing student). The table was high af and I am only 5 feet tall… but then throw the super obese part into it and I was destined to fail! 🥵

They told me to let them know if I need any help getting up… I said no I should be okay. After a few seconds of struggle and a forehead full of sweat, I turned around and asked if I could have a hand getting up there. They both jumped in to assist.

That was my first time ever experiencing something like that… it was so freaking HOT.

Leave it too @Curvage Casey too have an experience like this at a Dr office.. Funny thing is about it this is her field she works in.  So having it done to you at such a environment Kicks up the hot 🔥 Factor too 💯 with that said 

Adam Sandler GIF

Guest Marshall7
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

They both jumped in to assist.

Fuck! They sounded almost INTO it! 😈 This would be the hottest clip ever!

Guest Marshall7
4 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

My first thought as well! Casey's appeal just HAS to be universal. People must recognize that she is pure fat sex. 

Yah....whenever I see her, that's my personal first thought 🥵😈 she could be fully clothed and still.....haha

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Jo77 said:

Did the doctor come in and talk about how much bigger you’ve gotten?

Well yes, considering they said they'd like to see me lose 10lbs by Christmas. This visit was not very weight focused however, as it was pertaining to something very different. But no matter what, it forever and always comes up.

----------------

I realize I was a big vague earlier - just want to reassure everyone that I am fine! Impromptu doctors visit does not mean bad ❤️ I'm fine! Actually, after yesterday and today... I am now MORE than fine again. All the little bits of my life recently that fell a bit out of order are now back into alignment. Sitting here tonight with a pizza and a FUCK ton of sushi and a very happy heart and belly while loading up allllll my pending content for this week and next! Collabs, 20k stuffing and 5k chug, and some other sexy bits that I have not even mentioned yet. We are back in business babes! Thanks for your patience ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

fine! Actually, after yesterday and today... I am now MORE than fine again. All the little bits of my life recently that fell a bit out of order are now back into alignment.

12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

We are back in business babes! Thanks for your patience ❤️ 

Well, this just made my WHOLE night! Let the weight continue to pile on just in time for the holidays! Big bad babe is fully back, fatter than ever and ready to plump the fuck up like never before! 😍 Let's eat!!!!!

• Curvage Model

Tomorrow's upload is so unbelievably fucking sexy seeing all 3 of us just BEGGING for you to creampie our pussies and breed us like the fertile cows we are. Knocked a few $ off to apologize for the delay. It's so damn sexy. I can't wait for you all to see it 😍  how freaking cute are Jennie & Candice?!

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6943_Facetune_11-10-2021-13-23-15.jpeg

IMG_6981.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Look at all that fat!!!!! 🥵 this will be well worth the weight...er wait lol. Casey, that gut and those huge plump shoulders and udders....looks like some one has already been bred hehe! Imagine what you will look like when you finally ARE pregnant! This clip will be LEGENDARY!!!!! 😍

IMG_6943_Facetune_11-10-2021-13-23-15.jpeg We ALL want to breed with these women from the moment we see them. 
All that surplus fat means there will be a steady supply of nutrition for our progeny. No food anxiety around here. These gals are consistently and plentifully fed. Every cell in our human body is primordially triggered to impregnate these robust and buxom specimens. I don't care who you are or what body type is currently in fashion. These draw of these breeding heiffers is eternal. That's just our nature. 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tomorrow's upload is so unbelievably fucking sexy seeing all 3 of us just BEGGING for you to creampie our pussies and breed us like the fertile cows we are. Knocked a few $ off to apologize for the delay. It's so damn sexy. I can't wait for you all to see it 😍  how freaking cute are Jennie & Candice?!

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6981.jpeg

SO EXCITED for this! Can't wait to see these big, beautiful bellies be stuffed full and bred over and over again! You all look so amazing, but you look absolutely HUGE! You'd definitely be the prize winning fat breeding cow of the group, and certainly the favorite to be pregnant over and over. Your belly looks heavier than ever!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6981.jpeg

Good gravy I cannot wait!

IMG_6979.jpeg

IMG_6977.jpeg

IMG_6978.jpeg

IMG_6981.jpeg

Well...The Wire GIF

I am speechless on how hot this actually sounds ! If anyone had any doubts about you 3 i think tomorrow vid will prove why you guys are top tier on Curvage.. Call it a hunch but it will def be 5 stars 😁😍😍😍😍

IMG_6977.jpeg

belly is so big you cant even fit all of it in the frame

On 10/13/2021 at 6:25 AM, Curvage Casey said:

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

WOW, you really are ballooning up! 😍❤️