Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

My body changing so fast right now is amazing, but can also be overwhelming so coming on here and seeing all these sweet comments just empowers me to keep on going 😍

Absolutely, Love! There is nothing better than encouraging our growing piggy! And yes, your arms are noticeable bigger....I assume the coming breeding clip will again wonderfully highlight this amazing change! I love, also, what all of this new fat is doing to your already beautiful face! You are becoming so wide and I never knew someone could be this gorgeous and sweet! Thank you, Casey! And, if you are ever feeling overwhelmed or down, always come here!!!! 🥰

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am just like… massively bigger lately. It’s an incredible feeling. The only change that there’s been in my life is that I’m working SO much more. I suppose I’m focusing a little less on “content” and more on just being a pig and loving every minute. But aside from that, everything is pretty much the same as it’s always been. Im just exploding. Clothes that I bought within the past month are tighter. The mountain of take out containers I accumulate throughout the week grows bigger and bigger. I move less and less when I get home. 

I know I said I was going to wait until my next weigh in to step on the scale so that it would be a genuine surprise… but this morning as I dragged my heavy body out of bed and around the house I couldn’t help myself. I just needed to know. And omfg 🥵 I’m going to surpass that goal guys. I’m already there. I can’t freaking wait to share it with you 😍

Such a moment will be one to remember.

It’s hard to believe that you’ve packed on so many pounds in such a short span of time and how eager you are to keep growing and gaining.

And here you are, just a short distance from reaching a milestone that you once thought to be impossible.

Who would’ve thought that this insatiable and greedy hog was once an athlete capable of running marathons and CrossFit?

This is an amazing journey that you’ve taken us on Casey and I thank you for letting us be a part of it.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 3.48.15 PM.png o.m. GAHHD! 
Casey and Candice are such BIG plump Bullies. Flexing and Flaunting their Uber-curves in front of sweet lil Jennie. You really gotta love Jennie for being a good sport here, making this whole scenario so much hotter. No doubt she is bolstered by being well aware that she's gorgeous and delightfully chubby as well. But the play of contrast between Jennie and her extremely overdeveloped classmates is hot af. I can't even 

Guest Marshall7

I love how the fatter you get, the further out your plump arms extend too...it's like the fat just keeps pushing them out further and further, causing the waddle to be more noticeable! UGGGH, so hot!!!! 😍

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m becoming the cutest lil blob babe 😍

43CF6E69-C979-4CC8-8ACC-4AEC74A5801B.jpeg

This may be an understatement.....you are THE Blob Goddess! 😈 men and women will cum from all over the world just to rub that belly....and more! 😍

Also, it's 20k stuffing clip day!!!!!!!!!!

Think about this, Casey - you're getting close to having gained 200 pounds from your skinniest days....that is ASTOUNDING!!!!! 🥵

• Curvage Model

Had an impromptu doctors visit today and it took 2 nurses to help me get my fat ass up onto the table! My doctor wants me to aim to lose 10lbs by Christmas… I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I’m trying to gain 30 by then LOL 😂😂😂

D25956D0-5A5B-429F-B7EB-CBC8B0096465.jpeg

C41F80A7-9F50-4F76-A613-1DD5CA04066F.jpeg

6C0EAA09-833C-4ED5-8A60-8D15B15A6062.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Had an impromptu doctors visit today and it took 2 nurses to help me get my fat ass up onto the table! My doctor wants me to aim to lose 10lbs by Christmas… I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I’m trying to gain 30 by then LOL 😂😂😂

This has to be the greatest turn-on ever! I think a part of me just grew 30 pounds.....Let's DO this weight gain!!!! 

Also, I love how the light shimmers off that gorgeous hair of yours....can't ignore all those wonderful rolls under that soft warm sweater! ❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

6C0EAA09-833C-4ED5-8A60-8D15B15A6062.jpeg

I can’t imagine how that went, did one nurse try to get you up and needed help or did they immediately know they needed 2? That must have been so hot

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Maybe you should have a couple of skinny assistants around the house that can do things for you. Just like you have your skinny interns at the office running errands for you. Making shakes, helping you get dressed, recycling to-go boxes, setting up your glamour shoots, etc. Why tf should you have to spend effort and calories doing dumb stuff when thirsty skinny bitches are dying to do it for you? They could be aspiring chubbies themselves in their pre-fattened skinny phase yearning to learn the luscious fat life, or skinny chicks that simp and dote on your luxurious fats.