Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

Out of curiosity, what was her goal by Oct 31st?

She was wanting to gain 20 pounds i believe. This was set in September:) 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

That's true ! You are gaining really fast at the moment ! You become huge seriously ! 😍

It's so beautiful how massive, round and powerful your belly keep growing 🤤😍

I'm happy to hear that you feel better this week, take care of yourself before all ❤️

• Curvage Model

I’m so sorry for teasing that breeding clip and not posting it! I’m going to hold off so you guys can enjoy Candice and Jennie’s videos first 🥰 WHICH ARE SO FUCKING HOT SO YOU BETTER. i didn’t have anything else prepared for today, so I’m just going to hold off till the end of the week when my stuffing posts. Sorry for the gap in posting a video ☹️ Very thankful you still love me and are here with me. 

But in other news, I’m off of work and very ready to go home and stuff myself like crazy again tonight!

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But in other news, I’m off of work and very ready to go home and stuff myself like crazy again tonight!

No worries, Love!!! Tonight's stuffing should be super fun!!! 😍

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

No apologies necessary! As excited as I am for that breeding clip (literally a dream come true), I like a good tease and itll certainly be worth the wait! Always happy to be patient and always happy to support you and your work (would be more than happy to support your weight physically 🤤). 

Go home, eat, get full, eat some more, and get that big belly absolutely stuffed full just like you and we all enjoy. 

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

I Love You Heart GIF

• Curvage Model

I am just like… massively bigger lately. It’s an incredible feeling. The only change that there’s been in my life is that I’m working SO much more. I suppose I’m focusing a little less on “content” and more on just being a pig and loving every minute. But aside from that, everything is pretty much the same as it’s always been. Im just exploding. Clothes that I bought within the past month are tighter. The mountain of take out containers I accumulate throughout the week grows bigger and bigger. I move less and less when I get home. 

I know I said I was going to wait until my next weigh in to step on the scale so that it would be a genuine surprise… but this morning as I dragged my heavy body out of bed and around the house I couldn’t help myself. I just needed to know. And omfg 🥵 I’m going to surpass that goal guys. I’m already there. I can’t freaking wait to share it with you 😍

7FE4088B-2AC7-4661-8052-3885046E3AA7.jpeg

8DA7B9F7-5C2C-4198-BDD8-5FE37435291E.jpeg

E6422938-E818-4381-8268-B97EF2DEB614.jpeg

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am just like… massively bigger lately. It’s an incredible feeling. The only change that there’s been in my life is that I’m working SO much more. I suppose I’m focusing a little less on “content” and more on just being a pig and loving every minute. But aside from that, everything is pretty much the same as it’s always been. Im just exploding. Clothes that I bought within the past month are tighter. The mountain of take out containers I accumulate throughout the week grows bigger and bigger. I move less and less when I get home. 

I know I said I was going to wait until my next weigh in to step on the scale so that it would be a genuine surprise… but this morning as I dragged my heavy body out of bed and around the house I couldn’t help myself. I just needed to know. And omfg 🥵 I’m going to surpass that goal guys. I’m already there. I can’t freaking wait to share it with you 😍

That beautiful smile, and the happiness in your eyes is the greatest thing to see in these pictures. Congratulations on hitting and surpassing your goals! I knew you would with how much you've been eating and gorging yourself constantly. Your curves are exponentially growing each day, and your huge belly looks so heavy and tight all the time! Can't wait to see what you come up with content-wise, and excited to help you meet and surpass your next goal. 

30 lbs by December maybe? 🤤😉

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m going to surpass that goal guys. I’m already there. I can’t freaking wait to share it with you 😍

Omg! This is so exciting,  Love! Being the biggest piggy is paying off!!!! 😍 This is motivation to just grow even bigger so much faster!!!!!! 😈

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

That blinding gluttony had to pay off, baby. I mean just look! So much more beautiful piggy to be had right there! 😍

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

7FE4088B-2AC7-4661-8052-3885046E3AA7.jpeg

8DA7B9F7-5C2C-4198-BDD8-5FE37435291E.jpeg

This is everything I needed and more this morning

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am just like… massively bigger lately. It’s an incredible feeling.... loving every minute.  😍

E6422938-E818-4381-8268-B97EF2DEB614.jpeg

You are so BIG and impressive Casey. A strikingly beautiful and commanding woman to behold. Remember when you were a skinny puny waif, those feelings of awe and inadequacy you felt in the presence of a well built, fully developed woman? Now you are that proud and astounding figure. That is the affect you impose upon all others regardless of their preconceived or admitted feelings about hyper-robust women. You are immense, affective and captivating. 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Is 300 a possible long term goal? ^^

We are SO close!!! ❤️ 

and thank you alllllll! My body changing so fast right now is amazing, but can also be overwhelming so coming on here and seeing all these sweet comments just empowers me to keep on going 😍

• Curvage Model

Ugh @pj44  just pointed out the hottest thing EVER and I need to share it in here! THANK YOU for making my day!!

but can we talk just a second about how HUGE Casey is???  You can really see just how massive her arms, boobs, and belly are when she's standing next to other people in a room.  Look at this pic... that white line behind her thick meaty arm is actually her boob/backfat... she is so frickin' WIDE from front to back, and since she's so short she carries most of her weight in just the 18 inches between her neck and hips, she's like a fat ball on stubby legs 🤰!

p1.jpg.d48310e8d0dcffbbc5b6a5e28edd3427.thumb.jpg.743eaaa4ebe2995f55a6b4010f78c99a.jpg

UGHHHH SO HOT ❤️ 

But make sure you go check out @jennifersbody's new video with me and Candice! It's SO freaking hot, treat yourself plzzz. We are all getting huge! Linking it HERE

535562041_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_48_15PM.thumb.png.1a7a93e56dba557d8a01611a06c81bd2.png

182742525_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_48_04PM.thumb.png.64d6701d70b5ae1e95aec92a0a6b3a9d.png

251977020_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_47_58PM.thumb.png.e7a5831de8dcb06f8997dd45925c1326.png

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh @pj44  just pointed out the hottest thing EVER and I need to share it in here! THANK YOU for making my day!!

p1.jpg.d48310e8d0dcffbbc5b6a5e28edd3427.thumb.jpg.743eaaa4ebe2995f55a6b4010f78c99a.jpg

UGHHHH SO HOT ❤️ 

But make sure you go check out @jennifersbody's new video with me and Candice! It's SO freaking hot, treat yourself plzzz. We are all getting huge! Linking it HERE

535562041_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_48_15PM.thumb.png.1a7a93e56dba557d8a01611a06c81bd2.png

182742525_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_48_04PM.thumb.png.64d6701d70b5ae1e95aec92a0a6b3a9d.png

251977020_ScreenShot2021-10-14at3_47_58PM.thumb.png.e7a5831de8dcb06f8997dd45925c1326.png

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

That is why 

Animated GIF