Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Gosh look how massively round that ass is! Ugggh, so beautiful! Grabbing that would be a dream come true! 🥵 I LOVE that goal! Let's make that ass double in size AGAIN!!!!!

One of these days you should do a catwalk clip and show off that sway in a major way! ;)  You could even show off some new outfits :) You could do a voice-over breaking down each outfit too haha

Guest Ginger Snap

Ok, just watched that podcast episode, and seriously,  kudos Casey....you're  not just a Curvage  model but more like an ambassador. That was so quirky and fun to listen  to, and you didn't  leave anyone  in this community  out! Thank you for doing what you do! Please keep it up. Body positivity  at any size is so incredibly  sexy! 😍😍😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It feels as if my ass has nearly doubled in size recently.

3B919E0D-0BDF-4EBC-9E55-18BD1E366958.thumb.jpeg.f02c5ce6f17bff2f44822d9c95df1502.jpeg

It wobbles now. Like completely wobbles in every direction with every step I take. I’m so obsessed. I sway when I walk now which is sooooo fucking hot 😋  I sit in chairs and can feel it hanging off each side. In a few weeks I’m going up north to stay in the cutest little cabin and looking at pictures… I’m thinking I might be too wide to fit in the shower by then. Perhaps that should be a goal…

7AF262A3-3226-476C-86E5-500FB5D38219.thumb.gif.b4b6102044afc4e0f7c7054b83032f05.gif

Good lord you certainly know how to get me hot under the collar 🥵 that ass is getting so huge, going to need both hands for one cheek! Would love to see how it shakes and wobbles as you waddle around, and definitely need to see it continue to grow! I think that goal of getting so big you can't fit through doors is entirely doable!

Do you like it being spanked and played with?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

One of these days you should do a catwalk clip and show off that sway in a major way! ;)  You could even show off some new outfits :) You could do a voice-over breaking down each outfit too haha

I actually have a waddling video in my lineup right now! No catwalk or voiceover, but just some super cute super fat full body waddles! That will come sometime after I post my collabs and 20k stuffing and another video I have ❤️ 

2 hours ago, mbrewster said:

Do you like it being spanked and played with?

Oh fuck yes. I spend so much time each day spanking it myself LOL. I love feeling it quiver and wobbling

2 hours ago, Masked Jiggler said:

Ok, just watched that podcast episode, and seriously,  kudos Casey....you're  not just a Curvage  model but more like an ambassador. That was so quirky and fun to listen  to, and you didn't  leave anyone  in this community  out! Thank you for doing what you do! Please keep it up. Body positivity  at any size is so incredibly  sexy! 😍😍😍

Awwww thank you so much!! This just made my whole day ❤️ That was one of the best experiences of 2021 for me. So empowering. There's another episode with me coming on sometime before the end of the year! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

actually have a waddling video in my lineup right now! No catwalk or voiceover, but just some super cute super fat full body waddles! That will come sometime after I post my collabs and 20k stuffing and another video I have ❤️ 

Amazing!!!! That will be something to watch hehe! ;) but all of those clips sound hot as hell! I love the cycle of watching you get fatter and fatter and fatter!!! 😁

The cute little cabin sounds so romantic and spending it with you would be any man or woman's dream 🥰

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh fuck yes. I spend so much time each day spanking it myself LOL. I love feeling it quiver and wobbling

Oh man that is a mental image I'll cherish for the rest of my life 🤤 what i would give to give it a good spank and see that huge ass shake and all that fat wobble uncontrollably. That is heaven made real. 

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It feels as if my ass has nearly doubled in size recently.

3B919E0D-0BDF-4EBC-9E55-18BD1E366958.thumb.jpeg.f02c5ce6f17bff2f44822d9c95df1502.jpeg

It wobbles now. Like completely wobbles in every direction with every step I take. I’m so obsessed. I sway when I walk now which is sooooo fucking hot 😋  I sit in chairs and can feel it hanging off each side. In a few weeks I’m going up north to stay in the cutest little cabin and looking at pictures… I’m thinking I might be too wide to fit in the shower by then. Perhaps that should be a goal…

7AF262A3-3226-476C-86E5-500FB5D38219.thumb.gif.b4b6102044afc4e0f7c7054b83032f05.gif

With every passing day Casey  you get fatter and fatter.

You constantly gorge yourself in the vain hope of satisfying your bottomless pit of a gut.

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp, I am feeling better this week... so I guess that means I should probably stuff myself into a fat ass fucking coma tonight after work, right?

Mean Girls Halloween GIF

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Welp, I am feeling better this week... so I guess that means I should probably stuff myself into a fat ass fucking coma tonight after work, right?

Glad you're feeling better! Time to celebrate with a big meal and get that belly as big and heavy as possible. We'll help with the food if needed 😊

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh I'm so happy to hear this Casey. I hope your appetite comes back as healthy and strong as ever. I know you've been a good girl and made sure to eat well even while you were feeling under the weather. But we all welcome back our happy healthy and ravenous Casey. Now that you no longer need to fight off your ailments, ALL of your nutrients can help you to grow all aglow and fat. 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Im all about this fucking idea.. I am glad you are doing ok Casey. Hope that sickness never cones back. Butttttt... i cant wait to see pics of you stuffing lol

Hell Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes yes yes piggy.  Hopefully by the time you read this you have already stuffed yourself so full you're having trouble lifting even your phone.  If not, well then - you have work to do, don't you! ❤️

• Curvage Model

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg

2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

The speed that I’m gaining at lately. I don’t even recognize myself. I’m posting a video later today and seeing how big I look in comparison to my fellow fat friends is just nuts. As hard as it’s been, I really think my new work schedule has a lot to do with it. I spend so much time in my car commuting and eat the entire time. I’ve also been doing a few Boost shakes throughout the day. By the time I get home, I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

Jurassic Park Hold Onto Your Butts GIF

84833B2D-339C-46C8-A8A3-1348E3052774.jpeg2B063EF9-53A1-42B8-A7FE-09570E965C7D.jpeg

Hearing about our nutritional program slays me every time. Always chock full of essential vitamins. And just a few supplemental BOOSTs throughout the day to keep that beautiful hair all shiny and healthy. I love to think of someone visiting your office and you have a BOOST shake on your desk. You are mindlessly yet sensually stroking your belly as they speak. You thinking nothing of it, yet their minds are abuzz with activity. 
Then there's the thought of you getting off comparing yourself to other hyper-sexy women. Your gorgeous friends who are themselves praised for developing their voluptuous figures. 

Guest Mauser1898

Absolutely beautiful! Big , bountiful, luscious babe ♥️

Such a beautiful queen! I'm glad to be part of this amazing community and meet amazing models like you! *big hugs*

Your gains just continue to amaze and excite me! Your belly is absolutely HUGE and your breasts and ass are getting immense it's hard to choose a favorite among them! Soon those emojis arent going to be able to hide anything 😉

Your belly always looks to tight and heavy, full or not. Does it shake and jiggle when you walk or is it heavy and firm?

Guest Marshall7
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m so wiped out that I just stuff myself to sleep on my couch. It’s clearly paying off 😅🥵

Thinkin' we may hit that goal by October 31st ;) and wow, that look in your eyes - GLUTTONOUS SATISFACTION! 😏