Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Wow...athletes sure make the best gainers!! 😍 If I saw you in person, I'd swear your were 9 months pregnant and ready to POP. It would never even cross my mind that you ate insatiatibly every day...stuffing your belly until you couldn't move!

Without your input on this site, I'd never know just how erotic a true gainers addiction with packing on the pounds actually is. Thank you for being so open with us all, on a daily routine! You are amazing!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

After all these years, I’m finally gaining so fast that stretch marks are unavoidable. It’s taking some getting used to for me, but overall I welcome them. I love them. They tell a story from who I was to who I’ve grown into now. To me, they’re roots. Roots that stemmed from hurt and insecurity and grew into a big, beautiful body full of self love and purpose. 

BBAC5692-CD16-42A1-8BAF-280A1A857262.jpeg

So exciting and beautiful. This body you built with great intention and care, it's now extreme desirability incarnate. No wonder your own hands are constantly all over all that plush fat. Reminding, Reaffirming and Empowering. 

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Without your input on this site, I'd never know just how erotic a true gainers addiction with packing on the pounds actually is. Thank you for being so open with us all, on a daily routine! You are amazing!

This means so much to me 🥺🖤 It’s about so much more than selling videos to me, I genuinely LOVE sharing every bit of this journey with you guys - all of it. This forum has become more of a journal to me than anything else. I look back and am able to revisit so many exciting moments in my own gain. And hopefully, I can help all of you from the outside looking in understand it all too!
Thank you!

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had a different clip in mind for tomorrows upload… but this one can’t wait. I need y’all to see it bc it’s so fucking erotic and hot. Who’s ready for a 3 way breeding clip?

1604D97A-92B4-4CE3-90F3-5431118E98D7.jpeg

Oh my god it's my dream come true! Even from just this preview picture, I can't tell you how amazing you all look and how excited I am! You and @MissSugarPlumpFairylook absolutely HUGE with your bellies, two heavy guts, and even @jennifersbody looks like she's already gained an immense weight! A trio of three hot, fat pregnant ladies is exactly what I always need! Can't wait to see this one!

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had a different clip in mind for tomorrows upload… but this one can’t wait. I need y’all to see it bc it’s so fucking erotic and hot. Who’s ready for a 3 way breeding clip?

1604D97A-92B4-4CE3-90F3-5431118E98D7.jpeg

*gasping - oh Casey! You've greedily gathered up that astonishing mass of luxurious fats & beauty all for yourself. Fully aware that we cannot betray our nature. You know we desire you above all. You've gained a stranglehold on our collective libido. There's Casey, first in our hearts and souls... then there's all others. 
/ but look how cute and proud Candice is blossoming - hehehe, her fat arms and p;rominent bosom. 

2 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Well then…I’m turned on😍

Yep. We can't help it. We are overwhelmed by our primordial drive. From the moment we see her, we all need our offspring inside the prepped & fattened Casey. She knows her universal appeal. She greedily and intentionally cultivated our desire. 
She's not mean about it though, Casey doesn't prevent other women from becoming more desirable. She's a sweetheart and will even help others to bloom. But dang if she's not gonna get hers. She's determined herself beautiful. Actualized. 

35 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yep. We can't help it. We are overwhelmed by our primordial drive. From the moment we see her, we all need our offspring inside the prepped & fattened Casey. She knows her universal appeal. She greedily and intentionally cultivated our desire. 
She's not mean about it though, Casey doesn't prevent other women from becoming more desirable. She's a sweetheart and will even help others to bloom. But dang if she's not gonna get hers. She's determined herself beautiful. Actualized. 

I Got You Heart GIF by Tristen J. Winger

Guest Dinorex123

I hope that one day you all are so huge that by 3mins in you’re out of breath and need a new and upcoming feedee to feed you!

Guest Marshall7

This new photo of you truly looks like a morph. The sheer size of you is incredible, Love!!! 😍 Was just watching your first Breeding clip and you have absolutely EXPLODED since then! Best gain on here!!! 😍

• Curvage Model

It’s been a long day so I’ve got nothing profound or sexy to say tonight.

I just hope you guys know how truly, genuinely thank I am for you all. Today, tomorrow, and always. I can’t imagine my world without these smiles each day. Thank you! 🖤

Guest Marshall7

You bring us so much every day, Love. Even on days when you're more quiet, you've already given us so much. I hope you have the most restful night ❤️ Sweetest dreams, Casey.

• Curvage Model

It feels as if my ass has nearly doubled in size recently.

3B919E0D-0BDF-4EBC-9E55-18BD1E366958.thumb.jpeg.f02c5ce6f17bff2f44822d9c95df1502.jpeg

It wobbles now. Like completely wobbles in every direction with every step I take. I’m so obsessed. I sway when I walk now which is sooooo fucking hot 😋  I sit in chairs and can feel it hanging off each side. In a few weeks I’m going up north to stay in the cutest little cabin and looking at pictures… I’m thinking I might be too wide to fit in the shower by then. Perhaps that should be a goal…

7AF262A3-3226-476C-86E5-500FB5D38219.thumb.gif.b4b6102044afc4e0f7c7054b83032f05.gif