Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The time has come my loves! Tomorrow I finally reunite with my wifey Candice, AND adding her girlfriend and my now very sweet friend Jennie into our kinky fun! We don’t have a ton of time, but will definitely be filming a few videos. Any suggestions/recommendations?! As always, the more detail the better!

Damn, I'm glad to here that. I was wondering what had transpired and felt a little sad about the apparent situation.

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

The time has come my loves! Tomorrow I finally reunite with my wifey Candice, AND adding her girlfriend and my now very sweet friend Jennie into our kinky fun! We don’t have a ton of time, but will definitely be filming a few videos. Any suggestions/recommendations?! As always, the more detail the better!

Hot! 
1) How about Candice is a photographer at a prestigious plus-size model agency. Casey is the top model doing a bikini shoot. Then Jennie walks in to get hired as a model. Jennie used to be a model at a regular skinny model agency. "Sorry honey, we don't hire skinny models. Demographics show that men are much more interested in plump models." "But look, I've been gaining weight, I am fat now!" Jennie protests and tries to show off her tummy pudge. Casey and Candice start laughing at Jennie's little tummy. Casey walks over to compare bellies with her. They decide to do a shoot comparing and contrasting body styles. Jennie is overcome with Casey's bod and drops to her knees to worship the fat sexy Goddess. Things get hot, Candice joins in the fun. 
 2) Candice and Casey are VIP customers at the fattening spa where Jennie works. Jennie goes about pampering and feeding them while massaging their beautiful fat. 
3) Jennie sees an ad in a woman's magazine that promises Big Boobs! Bra sizes are "Guaranteed to Go Up!"  She thinks it's probably just another scam, but she is desperate. All excited She shows up at the Breast Enhancement Clinic where Candice and Casey are admiring their own enormous boob growth. Comparing and heaving in front of the mirror. Jennie discovers the girls are just getting fat on weight gain shakes and that is why their breasts are growing so big. The two voluptuous fatties start laughing "No shit Skinny, WTF do you think Boobs are?" 

4a) World Wide Famine! has struck as a result of Climate Change. But Casey has managed to corner the Black Market food supply. Casey is growing Rich and Fat while everyone starves. She expected to be seen as an Evil Super Villain. But since food is so scarce, everyone else is skeleton skinny. The people are enamored with her fat body. She is worshiped. 
    4b) During the Great Famine Dr. Casey has discovered a super-nutritional nutritional Fat Building shake. But she cannot supply enough for the whole world by herself. She begins a charity to feed the World using herself as a model for successful weight gain. She promised that all donations would go to feed the hungry. But then she rationalizes that it is more important for her to get fatter as an inspiration. The plan works and donations are flooding in. 
5) Ten people have shipwrecked on an uncharted island. They have to ration the food supplies or they will all die. Everyone is growing thinner except Candice and Casey! Somehow they are maintaining their weight. Jennie discovers that Casey and Candice have been eating all the ratrions! 

• Curvage Model

Thank you ALL for the amazing ideas! Some of them I have to save for next time but I definitely think I can bring one or 2 to life today 🖤 stay tuned!

8 hours ago, wavemagnet said:

Damn, I'm glad to here that. I was wondering what had transpired and felt a little sad about the apparent situation.

Awww don’t worry! We are besties always. Life has just been crazy for us both recently so it’s been hard to link up 🖤

50 minutes ago, Residentsteven said:

The excitement is building for the 20k stuffing Casey, can’t wait 😍.

It’s sitting right here on my desktop ready to submit! I’m a lilllll strategic with my uploads, but it’s 2nd in my lineup right now 🥰 

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you ALL for the amazing ideas! Some of them I have to save for next time but I definitely think I can bring one or 2 to life today 🖤 stay tuned!

I’m a lilllll strategic with my uploads, but it’s 2nd in my lineup right now 🥰 

6) Casey is the Prime Wife in the Sheik's Harem. She gets to lie around being fed and pampered all day. Her only duty is to inspect the other wives to make sure they are fattening up properly. Candice and Jennie are the two newest wives. They entered the Harem on the same day. Candice is coming along very nicely but Jennie should be packing on more weight. How will Casey handle this situation? 
7) Casey is the playground bully. She tricked little Jennie into playing on the See-Saw. Casey uses her tremendous weight to trap Jennie up on the top while she is stealing Jennie's snacks. Is Candice heavy enough to help save the skinny girl? 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yay, wifey's back! Hope you guys have as much fun as possible

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awww don’t worry! We are besties always. Life has just been crazy for us both recently so it’s been hard to link up 🖤

It’s sitting right here on my desktop ready to submit! I’m a lilllll strategic with my uploads, but it’s 2nd in my lineup right now 🥰 

Glad you're feeling better after that nasty sinus infection, Casey!💓

Guest Marshall7
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Best day with these babes 🖤 just wait till we see what we cooked up for you guys! 

A79DC8DF-3958-4BBE-A32D-E4EE788C147F.jpeg

Casey, you really are the perfect combo of adorable and hot, I can't get over it! 😍 The anticipation of you ladies' collabs is already killing me! 😋

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Best day with these babes 🖤 just wait till we see what we cooked up for you guys! 

A79DC8DF-3958-4BBE-A32D-E4EE788C147F.jpeg

Oh my goodness you all look so amazing! @MissSugarPlumpFairylooks big and beautiful as always, and it looks like her feeding @jennifersbody has really plumped her up a ton already! And you look positively huge dear, that belly is hanging so low and heavy and round and your other curves are practically bursting out of that dress! Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

• Curvage Model

After all these years, I’m finally gaining so fast that stretch marks are unavoidable. It’s taking some getting used to for me, but overall I welcome them. I love them. They tell a story from who I was to who I’ve grown into now. To me, they’re roots. Roots that stemmed from hurt and insecurity and grew into a big, beautiful body full of self love and purpose. 

BBAC5692-CD16-42A1-8BAF-280A1A857262.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

I love them, Casey. I know that they can cause insecurity, but trust me, your skin is gorgeous and I love every inch of it! Stretchmarks truly show how fast you are growing and are a testament to a growing piggy's greed! You are completely beautiful and I love this journey that you're taking us on, Love. ❤️

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

After all these years, I’m finally gaining so fast that stretch marks are unavoidable. It’s taking some getting used to for me, but overall I welcome them. I love them. They tell a story from who I was to who I’ve grown into now. To me, they’re roots. Roots that stemmed from hurt and insecurity and grew into a big, beautiful body full of self love and purpose. 

BBAC5692-CD16-42A1-8BAF-280A1A857262.jpeg

Every bit of your body is wonderful and beautiful, including these stretch marks. They mark each additional pound, every new moment your body is growing bigger and more voluptuous. It's really an incredible sight and experience to see happen!