Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I'm sitting in front of you with very eager eyes in shorts that stopped fitting 3 months ago.
You grasp the struggling button and release. My belly surges forward onto my lap.
You lay me back and start to pull my shorts down over my sausage thighs, wobbling my belly and admiring your work thus far.
You play dumb, asking me, "Now how did all of this get there?"
I giggle and think back to when we first met. I was so fit. Toned with abs and in the gym morning AND night.
"You did this to me," I say with a smile.
You grab a box of donuts that's off to the side and put one to my lips.
I open my mouth, ready to be filled with more calories. But you pull it away from me.
"No eating until I give you permission," you say to me.
You rub my clit which is already drenched. You thrust inside of me and the gravity of my wobbling gut pulls it back, bouncing off my swollen tits which then bounce off my chin.
You flip me over and feel how low my gut hands now.
You grab the back of my neck and force it into the box of donuts.
"Eat them all. No hands, like a pig. Nothing but that greedy mouth."
You hold my head there firmly, not releasing even the slightest bit until every last crumb is gone.
Like a good pigslut.
You waste no time. You thrust inside me as my eyes roll back.. so full yet so turned on.
You fill me with your cum and lay me down to rest before my next filling.

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm sitting in front of you with very eager eyes in shorts that stopped fitting 3 months ago.
You grasp the struggling button and release. My belly surges forward onto my lap.
You lay me back and start to pull my shorts down over my sausage thighs, wobbling my belly and admiring your work thus far.
I giggle and think back to when we first met. I was so fit. Toned with abs and in the gym morning AND night.
I open my mouth, ready to be filled with more calories. But you pull it away from me.
You rub my clit which is already drenched. You thrust inside of me and the gravity of my wobbling gut pulls it back, bouncing off my swollen tits which then bounce off my chin.
You hold my head there firmly, not releasing even the slightest bit until every last crumb is gone.
Like a good pigslut.
You waste no time. You thrust inside me as my eyes roll back.. so full yet so turned on.

Casey... You should write more of this... I LOVE IT!!!

Guest Marshall7

It's the combination of a talented writer (who obviously types up reports for a living), with the sheer greedy unadulterated mind. She knows what it's like to be this greedy growing blob who only wants more and more ALL THE TIME - and she's able to communicate such greed to us! What an experience! What a BABE!!! All I want to do is make this happen in person 😈

Guest Mauser1898
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Like a good pigslut.

So fabulous 🔥😍

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Like a good pigslut.

Love the idea of you being filled up in more ways than one. Just imagining you, huge belly sloshing around, filled to the brim with cum to the point you can't move, is so hot. But you always need more. You can't be full enough, of either food or cum. Always have to make sure you're full multiple times a day, always satiated. 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Like a good pigslut.

south park omg GIF by Comedy Central

awkward entertainment GIF

• Curvage Model

There comes a point where you just kinda give up and I think I’ve reached it. I give up trying to find clothes that fit right and contain this forever growing gut. What’s the point? I grow bigger every day.  Clothes I literally it bought for work are already struggling at the seams. Why even bother tucking my belly in when we know it’ll push itself back out anyway. There’s no point in feeling accomplished when I successfully  cram myself into pants because I’ll be bursting out of them after breakfast. 

I’m an overfed, greedy pig. There’s no hiding it. Everyone’s used to it. I look like a fat pig every day with my belly hanging out, love handles pouring over, and the rest of my struggling to be contained. It all draws so much attention. A constant turn on being such a fat spectacle full of confidence 🥵

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

There comes a point where you just kinda give up and I think I’ve reached it. I give up trying to find clothes that fit right and contain this forever growing gut. What’s the point? I grow bigger every day.  Clothes I literally it bought for work are already struggling at the seams. Why even bother tucking my belly in when we know it’ll push itself back out anyway. There’s no point in feeling accomplished when I successfully  cram myself into pants because I’ll be bursting out of them after breakfast. 

I’m an overfed, greedy pig. There’s no hiding it. Everyone’s used to it. I look like a fat pig every day with my belly hanging out, love handles pouring over, and the rest of my struggling to be contained. It all draws so much attention. A constant turn on being such a fat spectacle full of confidence 🥵

Amazing... just purely amazing

Guest Marshall7
53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

There comes a point where you just kinda give up and I think I’ve reached it. I

This right here is the HOTTEST statement ever....nothing comes close to a hot fattened hog just throwing in the towel and not giving 2 fucks as she becomes the massive blob she was always supposed to be....NOTHING! 😍

Yep. I'm pretty sure people have noticed you are not skinny anymore. Everyone can see you keep yourself extremely well fed. It's obvious to all that you deliberately grow fat because you find it incredibly sexy. Everybody knows. 

Guest Marshall7

I was wondering how we are coming on your October 31st goal!!! You're looking bigger than ever so I assumed we are on track 😁I mean....just look at how far that thick belly is hanging heavy on that plump fuppa. You can practically see how soaked it is!!!! Definitely only going to get you ALL the way fatter!!!! 😈 need it past the knees!!!!!!

My gut is feeling so tight and round tonight! Gave @L9857‘s coffee mate creamer suggestion a try today and I already feel so much bigger! Might be my trick to hitting that 10/31 goal!🥵🐷

And yes, it is as heavy as it looks 😍

EB2FAC4B-09FB-41D7-B257-94B41D79BECA.jpeg

Oh my goodness! You look positively HUGE! Like pregnant with twins and then some! Can't imagine how tight and heavy it is! Wish I could rub and massage it.

Guest Marshall7
40 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

From life of the party in tight little dresses to a hungry, lazy hog at home turning dresses into shirts 

08FB4BDB-52F9-4F20-82FA-A9F3F6363EB8.jpeg

Well you're definitely MY kind of party! I would much rather party hard with you and that perfect plump body than some skinny stick! 😁 

We could make you bigger though.....😏 and we will!