Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

On 10/2/2021 at 2:08 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: this outfit was ordered 3 times because it was too small the first time, and then I outgrew the second one before I got a chance to film it 🤣🥵 fatty probz

Anyway….

If this is wrong, I don’t wanna be right 💦

Make my cheeks clap dadddyyyyy💕🌸🎀🐽

64B9EA46-BF23-489D-AF3C-5CD6DDD07049.jpeg

EB4D5063-B742-466A-8167-F8B5E1387B7A.jpeg

951A06E2-BD6E-41A2-9A51-8533C4C32E85.jpeg

This is beyond hot! Baby needs to be stuffed and filled up I think. Would always need to keep you big and full, like a good girl. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hahahha I love you guys. I rested all day yesterday while editing some content. I have an adorably naughty clip coming later today, 20k stuffing friday, and another surprise before we start my annual Halloween series! 

Last night I was finally feeling better and had a super yummy stuffing. My belly is starting to hang so low that I can put it on the table while I eat to take some of the weight off my back 🥵🥵

D96E85D7-68BE-406A-A92C-B2891ECEED3A.jpeg

8E7F2BE7-D04F-4441-85E0-9626D5B93109.jpeg

24E30FF1-1EEF-47BC-B926-164CD17F44D5.jpeg

427E2EB0-C843-4BE0-876E-EF31DD616873.jpeg

Is it Friyay yet?

• Curvage Model

YOUR GIRLFRIEND GOT FAT! A classic WG denial where your formerly fit girlfriend gets fat. She's getting ready for your date night and you walk in on her struggling to squeeze into a dress that is way too small for her fattened body. You try to talk to her about her weight gain.. .but she's in complete denial! Eventually you both start to realize this is what you wanted... you explore her fattened body while she guzzles cream. Oh and hey, it's our monthly ROGO too ❤️ 

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

YOUR GIRLFRIEND GOT FAT! A classic WG denial where your formerly fit girlfriend gets fat. She's getting ready for your date night and you walk in on her struggling to squeeze into a dress that is way too small for her fattened body. You try to talk to her about her weight gain.. .but she's in complete denial! Eventually you both start to realize this is what you wanted... you explore her fattened body while she guzzles cream. Oh and hey, it's our monthly ROGO too ❤️ 

Absolutely loved this clip! And you looked stunning in it Casey, thank you! 😍

On 9/29/2021 at 2:27 PM, pgtip00 said:

"Time for a little nap I think, sweet piggy." her feeder said as he helped her up. 

Casey dozed in her favorite and most comfortable position - propped up on a bunch of pillows, one hand resting on her expansive belly.  The morning's stuffings were taking their toll on her and she needed a little time to recover.  Still - as always - she slept with a contented smile on her face despite the painfully full belly.

Her feeder sat on a nearby comfortable chair with his sketch pad open, capturing another image of this ever growing beautiful piggy for his collection.  He loved drawing her in this position.  His sketch pad had become something of an historic documentation of her growth.  Every few weeks he would produce another drawing of his fattening princess. Flipping back through the pad, you could clearly see the progression - the growing belly, the thickening thighs, the expanding bust and widening neck.

He smiled as he completed the picture just in time to see Casey start to stir.  He knew she would be hungry on waking and wasn't going to disappoint her.  Disappearing into the kitchen he quickly mixed up another massive shake.  Back into the room, Casey's eyes locked onto the full jug of fattening goodness heading her way and smiled broadly.  "Funnel or straight from the jug, piggy?"  "Funnel!"  "Good piggy."  Accordingly the funnel was loaded up, Casey took it in her mouth and in no time another 4000 calories had disappeared into her gut to make more fat for the piggy.  "Now then, sweet fat piggy, we're going out for dinner.  I've picked out some clothes I'd like you to wear on the table over there.  Go ahead and get dressed and we'll be on our way."

With that he left Casey to get dressed.  When Casey saw what he wanted her to wear she felt a shiver go through her body.  These were clothes she'd bought 6 months ago.  She knew they were going to be tight - if they fit at all!

Casey wiggled what used to be a knee length skirt over her thighs.  Only now with the extra width of those thighs it finished comfortably above the knee.  It 'just' fit around her big belly, but she knew as soon as she sat down and started eating it was going to have to go under her belly or split wide open.  Then there was the top.  She really wasn't sure about this.  It only just covered her belly when she first bought it.  Now, if she wasn't constantly pulling it down, her belly would be exposed with the slightest of movements.

Fully dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror.  Her first thought was that she looked like an overstuffed sausage ready to burst!  Everything was tight, everywhere.  And sure enough, as soon as she moved the skirt rode up her thighs and her shirt slipped above her belly.  She was definitely going to be on display tonight. She was nervous at the thought, but her already dampening panties told the world she was also incredibly turned on!

Casey's feeder smiled with approval as she walked out of the bedroom.  "Perfect!  You look like the perfect greedy feedee food slut you are, piggy!"  He grabbed her and kissed her hard, feeling her fat bloated body through her tight outfit.  He slipped his hand below her skirt and felt her panties - wet to the touch!  He played with her pussy a little.  As Casey's breathing started to get a little deeper and the soft moans were escaping her throat, he stopped!  Casey moaned in disappointment.  She knew she shouldn't be surprised - he always liked to have her on the edge.

Grabbing two bags of chips and a big bottle of soda for Casey to have along the way, they headed for his car.  Casey let the tight shirt ride up as she sat in the car and stuffed chips by the handful, taking occasional big slugs from the bottle of soda.  People driving past could see the fat piggy stuffing herself with abandon.  What they thought of her, she did not care.  She was in her world - happy to be filling herself at every opportunity.

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys! I’m so happy you are loving the clip so far 🥰 WG denial will also have such a special place in my horny little heart. But I mostly just can’t get over how huge I look… like where is my neck going!? I just look like such an overfed hog and I looooove it. 

@pgtip00 this story is killing me omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I’ve always told you that your words captivate me but this is just a whole other level of compelled while reading this. Literally like after like I feel my hand slip deeper and deeper into my lower belly fold.. grabbing my warm THICK fupa and jiggling it. Inevitably I start using my other hand to fill my pig hole of a mouth. Is this what you’re trying to do? Are you trying to make me sink deeper and deeper into greeed by visualizing these words and letting them control me( because fuck… it’s working 😍

Edited by Curvage Casey
My phone autocorrects “hand” to “hang” now and I’m so here for it lolol

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you guys! I’m so happy you are loving the clip so far 🥰 WG denial will also have such a special place in my horny little heart. But I mostly just can’t get over how huge I look… like where is my neck going!? I just look like such an overfed hog and I looooove it. 

@pgtip00 this story is killing me omfg 🥵🥵🥵 I’ve always told you that your words captivate me but this is just a whole other level of compelled while reading this. Literally like after like I feel my hand slip deeper and deeper into my lower belly fold.. grabbing my warm THICK fupa and jiggling it. Inevitably I start using my other hand to fill my pig hole of a mouth. Is this what you’re trying to do? Are you trying to make me sink deeper and deeper into greeed by visualizing these words and letting them control me( because fuck… it’s working 😍

Absolutely love the progression and seeing you becoming fuller and bigger with each passing day, and the happiness that comes with it! It's so wonderful to see your joy in your passion come through, always happy and ready to support your journey. Itd be a dream come true to feed you constantly and fill you up constantly, getting your huge belly as full as possible throughout the day, rewarding you for a successful stuffing, and helping you meet your goals.

Guest Marshall7
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

But I mostly just can’t get over how huge I look… like where is my neck going!? I just look like such an overfed hog and I looooove it

Honestly you grow hotter and hotter the more your neck disappears! Everything is just swelling in fat and we could never want you any other way! Our favorite blob girl! 😈 Time for another 50 pounds by Christmas! 😍

• Curvage Model

Happy Tuesday my loves ❤️ 

So sorry I've been a little quiet.. this sinus infection is persisting pretty heavily and I'm not feeling my best. Trying to suck it up so I can make it to the weekend and relax a bit andddddd collab with some friends ❤️ 

Never too sick to suck down some sonic blast milkshakes though... whoops 🐷

1 minute ago, Curvage Casey said:

So sorry I've been a little quiet.. this sinus infection is persisting pretty heavily and I'm not feeling my best. Trying to suck it up so I can make it to the weekend and relax a bit andddddd collab with some friends ❤️ 

Hope you feel better! Take all the time you need to recover, always want you well and taken care of (and full, of course). If you need any feel better care packages or get well food sent your way let me know! We'll get you feeling better and fatter in no time 😊

Guest Marshall7

So sorry to hear the sickness is persisting. :( Excited to hear about possible collabs! :) Take care of yourself!! We will keep growing you! ❤️

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feel better Casey. We’re kinda in the same boat this week being under the weather, so I say take as much time to rest until your recovered. ❤️🙏 I

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I know you can fight this off Casey. If nothing else, you are BURSTING with Healthiness. We often talk of your beautiful "glow". That's Health, and it is sexy AF. 

15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehe.  Well what I can I say.  We inspire each other!

I'm glad you liked it sweety and I'm very glad it flicks a switch in you.  We are blessed with how you much you share of yourself on here so If I can brighten your day a little, well that's just gravy.

Hmmmmm gravy...  Where can we go with that I wonder....... 💗

• Curvage Model

Forever addicted. Even while I’m sick, I can’t stop filling myself up. I haven’t had much of an appetite for food the past few days but my body never stops begging for cream. A cream addicted hog. Last night I melted down some sonic milkshakes and mixed in a bit of heavy cream. I sucked them down so fast. I love the feeling that comes after a cream chug like that. You don’t feel it in the moment, but then a few minutes later it hits you,

I love it. I crave it. Feeling my belly expand and calorie filled cream sloshing around in my belly.. letting little burps out like an overfed pig. It’s incredible 🥵

F48A2CE5-ACDB-4CF8-8A3B-B631B98A6A14.jpeg

25B3A90E-C79A-4A96-B8DE-8EB603EE86C0.jpeg

Forever addicted. Even while I’m sick, I can’t stop filling myself up. I haven’t had much of an appetite for food the past few days but my body never stops begging for cream. A cream addicted hog. Last night I melted down some sonic milkshakes and mixed in a bit of heavy cream. I sucked them down so fast. I love the feeling that comes after a cream chug like that. You don’t feel it in the moment, but then a few minutes later it hits you,

I love it. I crave it. Feeling my belly expand and calorie filled cream sloshing around in my belly.. letting little burps out like an overfed pig. It’s incredible 🥵

F48A2CE5-ACDB-4CF8-8A3B-B631B98A6A14.jpeg25B3A90E-C79A-4A96-B8DE-8EB603EE86C0.jpeg

Mmm, I love this so much. Most people lose their appetite and lose weight when they are sick. But not our beautiful Baby. Ans see? You look so good in these photos. Even while sick, you appear bursting and vibrant. 

Guest Marshall7

Day after day you electrify us with your words and show off all your hard work, that gut is truly a work of art! I have never seen it so wide and bloated! Your smile is beyond captivating! What a post to wake up to! I will toast my coffee and muffin to you and getting you well AND even BIGGER!!!!! Here's to you, Love! ❤️

For a few weeks, try drinking quarts of coffeemate creamer instead of heavy whipping cream, while heavy cream has slightly more calories it has little to no sugar and carbs in it, where the creamer has tons and comes in many flavors, trust me, your belly will start growing even faster if you switch.

25B3A90E-C79A-4A96-B8DE-8EB603EE86C0.jpeg

Glad to hear you're able to eat something even when feeling under the weather! That smile is so pure, so full of absolute joy. I can't imagine how heavy that cream filled belly is, it looks so big and full! That little strap can barely hold on! 

On 10/3/2021 at 5:04 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Getting so heavy, it’s getting harder and harder for me to hold myself up in this position!

4154469B-8E53-44CC-87F3-E76B53DE749A.jpeg

Eventually your belly will reach the bed underneath and you can just lay on top of it in that position.  Then as your belly grows it'll lift your ass higher and higher above the bed.  Let us know if it's hard to balance on a belly ball so big that your knees don't touch the bed anymore.