Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Lovehugebellies
4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: this outfit was ordered 3 times because it was too small the first time, and then I outgrew the second one before I got a chance to film it 🤣🥵 fatty probz

Anyway….

If this is wrong, I don’t wanna be right 💦

Make my cheeks clap dadddyyyyy💕🌸🎀🐽

951A06E2-BD6E-41A2-9A51-8533C4C32E85.jpeg

If this was wrong i wouldnt want to be right either❤️

So cute and insanely hot at the same time

17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: this outfit was ordered 3 times because it was too small the first time, and then I outgrew the second one before I got a chance to film it 🤣🥵 fatty probz

Anyway….

If this is wrong, I don’t wanna be right 💦

Make my cheeks clp dadddyyyyy💕🌸🎀🐽

64B9EA46-BF23-489D-AF3C-5CD6DDD07049.jpegEB4D5063-B742-466A-8167-F8B5E1387B7A.jpeg951A06E2-BD6E-41A2-9A51-8533C4C32E85.jpeg

Oh such JOYFUL news! Yes, there is a new mouth to FEED at home. Daddy is so PROUD of his Healthy BOUNCY BABY. Mommy needs a break as Baby Casey is suckling her sore and dry.  As you can see, Casey is certainly a very good eater.  We've had to supplement her Mother's milk with dairy cream deliveries. She loves her bottles, constantly nursing keeps her quiet as she is always crying for more. Let's take her out in her stroller and show off our little fat Pride and Joy. Everyone is shocked and amazed to see how BIG she is getting! So fast. How big is Casey? Sooo Big! See how cute! Look at her pudgy little rolls and healthy babyfats! Hehehe, see how fat are her wrists and chubby little fingers! Some of the other parents at the park are concerned that she is getting too big to play the others. There aren't enough others to play on the Teeter-Totter anymore, Casey even keeps me stuck at the top. So we play "Paddy-Cakes" until Casey is ready for her nap. I'd better push her home while she is sleeping because she has a very healthy appetite and will be so hungry when she wakes up. Oommph! I don't remember this little hill being so steep.... Casey keeps growing bigger and heavier. Our little fat Bundle of JOY. *pat-pat pat-pat I'd Better Hurry.. her greedy plump tum-tum is growling again. Mommy will still be on her IV trying to replenish herself. So many prescription vitamins and dietary supplements. Yet still she is looking withered and lean as Bouncy Casey is constantly draining her of nutrients. I'll feed Casey her favorite snack cakes to tide her over "Open wide, here comes the choo-choo!"

• Curvage Model

Awww thanks fam! Was a bit nervous to share those pics, I know it’s a pretty niche concept 😅🤣🎀 but can confirm it’s so fucking hot for anyone who’s into DDLG!

20 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Please, please, please tell me that you’re making a video with this outfit.

oh heck yes, I did 😋🐽🐷👅💦🎀💕 and it came out SOOO hot 🥵

———————

Not feeling my best today. Negative for COVID thankfully, but I think I’m just a little run down from my week! But hey, I’ll take any excuse to lounge on the couch 🥰

Guest Marshall7
55 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awww thanks fam! Was a bit nervous to share those pics, I know it’s a pretty niche concept 😅🤣🎀 but can confirm it’s so fucking hot for anyone who’s into DDLG!

I love seeing you try new things and even some of these niche concepts. Bring in more followers and fans, becoming fatter and fatter as you grow in popularity too! Casey is a WIDE brand 😛

Also, take this time for yourself and take care of that beautiful body! You are wonderful and we all want you 100%, not just for us, but for you as well! Love you, Casey! ❤️

Guest Marshall7
43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Getting so heavy, it’s getting harder and harder for me to hold myself up in this position!

4154469B-8E53-44CC-87F3-E76B53DE749A.jpeg

Fast And Furious Ludacris GIF by The Fast Saga

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

oh heck yes, I did 😋🐽🐷👅💦🎀💕 and it came out SOOO hot 🥵

———————

Not feeling my best today. Negative for COVID thankfully, but I think I’m just a little run down from my week! But hey, I’ll take any excuse to lounge on the couch 🥰

Poor baby - you'd better keep your energy up.  Plenty of liquids - I recommend heavy cream, melted Ice cream, whole milk and a protein powder - you know, for nutrition! 😉

• Curvage Model

Hahahha I love you guys. I rested all day yesterday while editing some content. I have an adorably naughty clip coming later today, 20k stuffing friday, and another surprise before we start my annual Halloween series! 

Last night I was finally feeling better and had a super yummy stuffing. My belly is starting to hang so low that I can put it on the table while I eat to take some of the weight off my back 🥵🥵

D96E85D7-68BE-406A-A92C-B2891ECEED3A.jpeg

8E7F2BE7-D04F-4441-85E0-9626D5B93109.jpeg

24E30FF1-1EEF-47BC-B926-164CD17F44D5.jpeg

427E2EB0-C843-4BE0-876E-EF31DD616873.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

I love everything about the above post! You are looking enormous and sooooo hot in black 😍! So glad to hear you're feeling better, Love! Our favorite piggy is looking enormous just in time for the holiday season in which most people add weight anyway.....just think about what kind of weight the hog will put on.....😈  Also, the second photo down, your double chin has completely taken over that beautiful face! Just swallowed in fat!!!!! Uggggggghhhh 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hahahha I love you guys. I rested all day yesterday while editing some content. I have an adorably naughty clip coming later today, 20k stuffing friday, and another surprise before we start my annual Halloween series! 

Last night I was finally feeling better and had a super yummy stuffing. My belly is starting to hang so low that I can put it on the table while I eat to take some of the weight off my back 🥵🥵

Glad you are feeling better 🙂

Damn girl I think you may have put on a pound or 2 🤯

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Milestone Achieved. LEVEL UP