Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I never ever ever imagined getting this big. I continually surpass all the limits I set for myself. I can’t ever imagine slowing down at this point 🥰

You have built yourself the perfect body 😍 Crazy to think what the future will hold.

Will that gut ever hang so low that it will cover those shorts? 🐷

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

but I could see myself doing it cutely or something! ☺️

You are already sooooo cute, if that was filmed, it might break the internet in cuteness lol. 🥰

Guest bigbellyboy444
17 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh yes! I think a few weeks ago I had said something about how now that I’ve been doing this for so long, people kinda stopped commenting bc they got used to it. I was WRONG. Recently I’ve packed on so much weight that I’m getting more comments than ever. People are shocked and worried. Family, coworkers, and friends. It’s so satisfying 😍🥵 I filmed a quick video sharing some of the comments last weekend but decided not to post it bc I’ve made so many similar ones in the past. Would you guys want to see it?

Yeaaa id like to see it!

Guest Marshall7
33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hazy to represent the eternal food coma that I live in 🥰🐷

BCA7970B-4A26-4AFD-A159-66638B72AD9D.jpeg

I must say I'm falling in love with that big booty of yours more and more each day! I mean, just look at it!!! So much fat packed into that Kaboose!!!!! 😍

2 hours ago, AGirlWithAFantasy said:

Thinking about gaining myself. Do boys hit on you more now that you are bigger with curves?

My guesses: Pretty sure boys have always flirted with Casey, even when she was an emaciated waif. Back then, the guys were in control. She hoped to be good enough for them to choose. And they would either "take it or leave it." Now that Casey is in full bloom, she is fully aware that she is completely irresistible to any guy who shows the slightest interest in her. She owns dudes. We (the guys) can't control ourselves and she knows it. She is quite literally worshiped. It is the intensity of her appeal and magnetism that increases with her weight; not necessarily the quantity. A Skinny girl has no idea just how deeply a man is willing to surrender to her beauty. They've never had anyone so entirely lusting for them.  Casey flipped the script, she holds all the cards. The guys are on full tilt and are going all in. The dynamic shift in hegemony is unimagineable. 
Sometimes I think that the only reason guys "prefer" skinny girls is because they are uncomfortable surrendering all the power to their natural lust. So the choice is to settle for a malnourished girl and maintain some power, or completely and openly give in to animalistic lust and pleasure with both partners acknowledging who holds ALL the primordial sexual appeal. Many guys lack the self-assurance and confidence that takes. 

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, AGirlWithAFantasy said:

Thinking about gaining myself. Do boys hit on you more now that you are bigger with curves?

Oh yes, I’m constantly hit on now that I’m bigger. But I really think it’s my confidence that draws them in. Nothing is hotter than a big girl with confidence!

• Curvage Model

I survived my busy week from hell!! I didn’t think I’d make it to Friday but here we are 😅

This weekend is dedicated to 3 things - you guys, content (editing and filming), and GROWING! I am fatter than ever and have no plans to slow these rapid gains down any time soon 😍

Look at this freaking HANG!!! I feel like it was only a few months ago that I grew this thick fupa, but now you can hardly even see it 🥵🥵🥵🐷🐷🐷

8E11A57E-435E-4909-8D71-FB261DA0F9B9.jpeg

Guest Marshall7

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me, Piggy!!! That gut is a massive beautiful gluttonous blob! Now let's GROW!!! 😍  

I love how it just lays on top of your thigh now....imagine when it drapes to those fat knees of yours! That waddle will be some turn-on! 🥵

Guest Petrov

I wish I could have my own gainer/feedee to take care of and stuff and give all the belly rubs to. You are the the woman of my dreams, keep growing until you can't grow any more. Have a great weekend 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I survived my busy week from hell!! I didn’t think I’d make it to Friday but here we are 😅

This weekend is dedicated to 3 things - you guys, content (editing and filming), and GROWING! I am fatter than ever and have no plans to slow these rapid gains down any time soon 😍

Look at this freaking HANG!!! I feel like it was only a few months ago that I grew this thick fupa, but now you can hardly even see it 🥵🥵🥵🐷🐷🐷

8E11A57E-435E-4909-8D71-FB261DA0F9B9.jpeg

oonf, so beautiful... that belly and that thick thigh! 

• Curvage Model

Fun fact: this outfit was ordered 3 times because it was too small the first time, and then I outgrew the second one before I got a chance to film it 🤣🥵 fatty probz

Anyway….

If this is wrong, I don’t wanna be right 💦

Make my cheeks clap dadddyyyyy💕🌸🎀🐽

64B9EA46-BF23-489D-AF3C-5CD6DDD07049.jpeg

EB4D5063-B742-466A-8167-F8B5E1387B7A.jpeg

951A06E2-BD6E-41A2-9A51-8533C4C32E85.jpeg

Guest Mauser1898
21 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fun fact: this outfit was ordered 3 times because it was too small the first time, and then I outgrew the second one before I got a chance to film it 🤣🥵 fatty probz

Anyway….

Big greedy growing girl ♥️🔥🐷

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is everything that's right with Curvage! Baby girl is hungry and needs to be spanked cuz she's been so naughty! 😈💦

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Anyway….

A prayer has been answered folks ! Damn Casey you are the best 😍

jimmy fallon wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon