Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

I love being yours. Your feedee. Your growing girl.

Completely submitted to your hand, f o r c i n g me fatter day by day. But is it really f o r c i n g, when I'm so eager and willing? Like a good greedy girl.

Tie me down and feed me. Tell me you're so proud of me.

Eating more, expanding constantly.

It's my job to grow for you. For us.

I want you to dress me up in a cute little crop top that stopped fitting months ago and take me out and show me off. Take me to a restaurant where you'll push me to gorge myself so full with food that it takes 2 extra people to help get me out and back to the car.

Slap my gut. Poke it and tell me I'm a good obedient pig. Shake it and watch my fat ripple. You did that. You made me this big. And you're making me so much bigger.

You are so proud of me, aren't you? Every pound gained is a win for us. I live to grow for you, and you live to grow me

Guest Marshall7

You're so greedily poetic! I seriously hope one day you write every experience, every sense out....when you're 450 pounds and all you can do all day is lay there and type...and eat....and drink. Your belly will be your massive food tray and a perfect pad for your laptop. The greediest piggy feedee will continue creating new naughty content to write about and even record her own greedy naughty audio books! She will become famous for both her belly AND her voice!!! All she will be able to see is her belly spread as she is fed FATTER and FATTER and FATTER, always needing MORE! 😍

For the record, I would buy all your books (audio AND written ;))

I would rather you wear the grey knit dress when we do all those things you want in public.

Hell yes I would love to take you out and show you off.

Love to take you to a buffet and stand behind you while you fill your 3rd and 4th plate of food and nibble on the side of your neck while making you pile on more food to your plate.

25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want you to dress me up in a cute little crop top that stopped fitting months ago and take me out and show me off. Take me to a restaurant where you'll push me to gorge myself so full with food that it takes 2 extra people to help get me out and back to the car.

Slap my gut. Poke it and tell me I'm a good obedient pig. Shake it and watch my fat ripple. You did that. You made me this big. And you're making me so much bigger.

When i read this part i was like 

Dan Marino Holy Shit GIF

This is how 

Animated GIF

20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Completely submitted to your hand, f o r c i n g me fatter day by day. But is it really f o r c i n g, when I'm so eager and willing? Like a good greedy girl.

You are so proud of me, aren't you? Every pound gained is a win for us. I live to grow for you, and you live to grow me

Soft light streams into the bedroom as day breaks.  Casey starts to stir.  Her feeder has been relentless lately and Casey has been feeling it.  She cannot remember a time in the past month where she hasn't felt completely full and she loves it.

As Casey rubs her hands over her distended fat belly and smells the aroma of hot bacon coming from the kitchen, she closes her eyes and casts her mind back to yesterday.  Ah, yesterday.  Her feeder really tested her limits yesterday.

The day started with Casey finding her wrists bound to the bed frame.  Somehow her feeder had managed to bind her without waking her.  He'd become very good at that - but of course it could also have something to do with her being a massive food coma from the night before.  As she opened here eyes and her world came into focus, the first thing she noticed was the funnel in his hands.  She could see it was loaded with something, and she knew it was going to be heavy.

"What's in that?" she asked. "No questions, piggy." he replied as he places the end of the funnel in her mouth.  "Ready?" he asks.  Casey nodded and the valve was released.  Thick, rich, creamy, syrupy, and very, very heavy.  Those thoughts registered in the Casey's head as she sucked down the fattening concoction.  She managed to finish the entire full funnel without stopping.  "4000 calories to start your day, piggy." her feeder said as he unlocked the handcuffs.  "Now, as soon as you feel like you can move, come to the kitchen.  But don't take too long - we wouldn't want breakfast to get cold, would we!"

Casey let her first bulk calorie intake for the day settle for a few minutes and then, on the second attempt, managed to sit herself up and slip off the bed.  Just in her loose top and thong panties she waddled into the the kitchen to see a massive stack of pancakes waiting for her along with a big tub of butter and a full bottle of maple syrup.  Sitting herself down, Casey started tucking into more fattening calories - under the watchful eye of her feeder.  She was already full, but then she always was lately.  Slowly and methodically she took down one pancake after the other.  She could feel all the greasy, syrup laden carbs sliding down her throat.  The occasionally sipped from a tall frosty glass of sugary orange juice to help wash it down.  She rocked her chair as she ate.  The rocking motion did wonderful things to her fupa, as well as helping all that food settle.  She listened to the chair groan in protest as she rocked herself closer and closer to orgasm as her feeder stood over her smiling.

A big funnel, a massive breakfast and one orgasm down so far, Casey wondered what else her feeder had in store for her today.

-----------------------------------

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

A big funnel, a massive breakfast and one orgasm down so far, Casey wondered what else her feeder had in store for her today.

-----------------------------------

Casey's feeder left her to her own devices for a short period while he ran some errands.  Casey had a feeling that today her feeder had big plans for her so in her mind she was thinking this would be an opportunity for a little down time to let herself build up some room for the massive stuffings she was sure were coming later that day.  At war with that thought though was her feedee side, constantly telling her "more, more, MORE!"

When in doubt, Casey always went with what she knew - which is why when her feeder came back he found her finishing off two packs of mac & cheese with extra cream.  "Ah, such a good feedee.  But will you be able to eat all of these donuts now piggy?" he said as he produced a box of a dozen of Casey favorites.  Casey's face was a mix of excitement and trepidation.  She knew she was full, and she knew she was going to be in pain if she ate all 12 donuts on top of 2 packs of mac & cheese, not to mention the huge breakfast she started her day with. Yet at the same time, she wanted those donuts.  She always wanted more.  And when in doubt...

Casey dropped to her knees as her feeder pulled up a chair in front of her.  One by one her fed her all 12.  Between bites he reached down and massaged her belly, helping more and more of those carbs settle in that ever expanding gut.  Casey felt herself grow more and more aroused as her belly stretched to accept what was being stuffed into it.  Her feeder gradually massaged lower and lower, reaching down to her fupa.  Casey moaned - in arousal or pain he wasn't sure - but he wasn't stopping.  He wanted to give Casey another orgasm as she stuffed.

The rubbing and massaging got more intense.  Casey's rocking was a sure sign she was getting closer and closer to cumming.  He held off a little as she plowed through those donuts.  Finally as she was on the last one he reached all the way under to Casey's pussy and felt just how drenched she was.  It didn't take much - some short strumming of her clit turned Casey into a writhing, shuddering mess - cumming so hard she blacked out for a second.

"Time for a little nap I think, sweet piggy." her feeder said as he helped her up. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Casey your written posts are just as hot as your picture updates. Like no joke, the way you describe you fatter figure and how you want to bed fed and spoiled is so hot, you could write weight gain fantasies if you wanted. 

• Curvage Model

First of all, I love you guys! You all make me feel so beautiful and supported. Obviously I’m obsessed with the fact that I’m absolutely exploding right now, but like anything Ofcourse some of it is kinda hard for me. This morning I was nearly in tears getting dressed because although it’s so hot that nothing fits, it’s just a never ending battle with my closet every morning. Each and every one of these kind, funny, and/or sexy comments makes my day!  🖤

@pgtip00 - WOW 🥵🥵 I can’t even form words to reply to how hot those both were. It’s like you’re inside my fat little mind tapping into everything that makes me SO WET 😍😍 I think we may need to bring those to reality sooner or later hehe

• Curvage Model

Yesterday I worked with someone new. From time to time, for more involved patients I will collaborate with other providers. Physical therapists are notoriously sexy (atleast in the network that I work within) and I kinda went into it with negative vibes because I expected him to be one of those assholes who judges me for being such an obese healthcare provider.

But it was quite the opposite. I waddled in, late as always lately because it takes longer to get around the building. He was dreamy af, just as expected. We did what we had to do and then both stayed back to complete some reports after.

This beautiful man was definitely into fat girls. He was so flirty with me, asked if I wanted anything to snack on, offered me a “more comfortable” chair🤣 all the key phrases and statements to leave me drenched. I kept catching his eyes on my huge belly that was of course hanging out of my leggings. Leggings because nothing else fits. Hehe 😋

4291F6B7-C26D-4B95-94B1-0D01A796E815.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This beautiful man was definitely into fat girls. He was so flirty with me, asked if I wanted anything to snack on, offered me a “more comfortable” chair🤣 all the key phrases and statements to leave me drenched. I kept catching his eyes on my huge belly that was of course hanging out of my leggings. Leggings because nothing else fits. Hehe 😋

Next time, he will have a box of a dozen donuts waiting.....😍 Perhaps he can help you out with your back too 😈

Guest Marshall7

Btw, Casey, I was recently looking at what was available on Disney+ and this documentary series popped up all about different kinds of whales. I ended up watching the special on Sperm whales. There were several instances that made me think of you, including the stat that sperm whale milk is 10 times the fat of human milk. I, of course, thought of you lol. They also are extremely family oriented and have the largest brains in the world. Given how much of a family girl you are and your intelligence, I have to think you would be a Sperm whale if you were to be a whale. You should definitely check it out if you haven't already. I think you would love it. :)

45 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Btw, Casey, I was recently looking at what was available on Disney+ and this documentary series popped up all about different kinds of whales. I ended up watching the special on Sperm whales. There were several instances that made me think of you, including the stat that sperm whale milk is 10 times the fat of human milk. I, of course, thought of you lol. They also are extremely family oriented and have the largest brains in the world. Given how much of a family girl you are and your intelligence, I have to think you would be a Sperm whale if you were to be a whale. You should definitely check it out if you haven't already. I think you would love it. :)

That sounds interesting as man. What was the name of the documentary? 

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

That sounds interesting as man. What was the name of the documentary? 

It's called Secrets of the Whales from National Geographic. It's from 2021 so the high def is amazing. They have 4 episodes: orcas, humpbacks, belugas, and sperm whales. 1 episode on each. I need to watch the others still. :)

1 minute ago, MarshallT said:

It's called Secrets of the Whales from National Geographic. It's from 2021 so the high def is amazing. They have 4 episodes: orcas, humpbacks, belugas, and sperm whales. 1 episode on each. I need to watch the others still. :)

Thanks man. I find anything to do with the ocean to be incredibly interesting and whales especially so. It is so hard to grasp the sheer scale of a whale until you see them in person. 

Guest Marshall7
14 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Thanks man. I find anything to do with the ocean to be incredibly interesting and whales especially so. It is so hard to grasp the sheer scale of a whale until you see them in person. 

Yah. I know what you mean. A few years ago, I was able to whale watch in California and got to see a Blue Whale in person and that was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had. It wasn't the full 100 ft, probably 70 or 80 ft, but still it was soooo huge and amazing. 

3 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Yah. I know what you mean. A few years ago, I was able to whale watch in California and got to see a Blue Whale in person and that was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had. It wasn't the full 100 ft, probably 70 or 80 ft, but still it was soooo huge and amazing. 

That's so cool. I have only seen humpback whales in the wild. You can actually see them when they migrate through from cliffs on an island near me. Seeing a blue whale in person must be mind blowing, even at 70ft that is so massive! 

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

That's so cool. I have only seen humpback whales in the wild. You can actually see them when they migrate through from cliffs on an island near me. Seeing a blue whale in person must be mind blowing, even at 70ft that is so massive! 

That sounds crazy cool! Did you ever get tempted to dive in with them? Haha. And yah, it was one of the best things I've ever seen. We followed it for a little while. Just seeing the tail come out, you can tell the sheer size is just breathtaking. 

2 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That sounds crazy cool! Did you ever get tempted to dive in with them? Haha. And yah, it was one of the best things I've ever seen. We followed it for a little while. Just seeing the tail come out, you can tell the sheer size is just breathtaking. 

Hahaha they are 200ft cliffs so I think I would die if I jumped off. Often while walking along the cliffs you can see dolphins surfing. Actually once when I was scuba diving we could hear distant whale song and it was so cool. There are boats up and down the coast that will take you out to see humpbacks.

Guest Marshall7
Just now, Tastic1 said:

Hahaha they are 200ft cliffs so I think I would die if I jumped off. Often while walking along the cliffs you can see dolphins surfing. Actually once when I was scuba diving we could hear distant whale song and it was so cool. There are boats up and down the coast that will take you out to see humpbacks.

Oh man!!!! I've been wanting to become a licensed diver for some time now. Once I move to Florida next year, I plan to haha. That sounds life changing! Lols. 

Do it man. Diving is the absolute best fun. I haven't been in a couple years due to being to busy but I am really looking forward to getting back into it. If you wear glasses do yourself a favour and get a mask with your prescription. A decent optometrist will be able to give you the true power of your prescription that you then give to the dive store.

Guest Marshall7

Absolutely, man!!! I definitely will. Thankfully I dont need glasses yet but if I do in the future, ill keep that in mind.

Looks like Tastic and I hijacked your forum, Casey! Btw, you're looking mighty fine! 🤣 I'll try to get back to talking about my favorite girl now!  

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This morning I was nearly in tears getting dressed because although it’s so hot that nothing fits, it’s just a never ending battle with my closet every morning. Each and every one of these kind, funny, and/or sexy comments makes my day!  🖤

Outgrowing everything in your closet isn't a thing to be sad about, it's hard proof of your achievement. Besides fashion always changes.  Go get some new clothes and feel them getting tighter on you each day until you burst out of those too.  That way you get frequent reminders of your success.  Reward each victory with ice cream.  :)