Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

42 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another successful night of filling this gut to the brim. God I’m so fucking fat. I can’t wrap my head around how fast I’m gaining lately. I’m piling it on faster than ever! 🥵😍🐷

30F64B1C-F288-4574-A08B-CC8D734DFD70.jpeg

Yes you are baby, and what's more - YOU LOVE IT!  Piling more and more in every night to get fatter.  Its no accident, is it.  You want more.  You get more.  You're going to be fatter, bigger, wider, heavier.  You're chasing that ultimate turn on.  So much jiggling flab that just shaking that fupa makes you cum and cum and cum.  That's the motivator afterall, isn't it.  You do this because it makes you so, fucking, horny!  😍

On 9/3/2021 at 7:00 PM, Curvage Casey said:

The release of this video this specific weekend is so incredibly ironic because several years ago, on Labor Day weekend I ran my very first marathon. Oh how times have changed 🤣🤣

9CFD0F3A-FB53-496F-BD75-0E89C632DE18.jpeg

I wonder what the girl on the left's reaction would be if she found out that in just a few years she was going to have a double chin, a fupa and was destined to be fat for the rest of her life. Would she panic and cry over the permanent loss of her "perfect body"? What if she knew that soon her days of being athletic would be over because she wouldn't even be able to run without waddling and having her back rolls jiggle?

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another successful night of filling this gut to the brim. God I’m so fucking fat. I can’t wrap my head around how fast I’m gaining lately. I’m piling it on faster than ever! 🥵😍🐷

30F64B1C-F288-4574-A08B-CC8D734DFD70.jpeg

I’m not surprised. You’re so skilled when it comes to gaining I think you could write a book or teach a class on it. 😍🔥🥵

• Curvage Model

Ahhhh I love you guys! It feels so good to read all this comments and know that you see these gains and want more with me. It definitely can be a little overwhelming in certain moments to be growing this fast - getting dressed is REALLY hard right now. I also just feel like I’m 20 steps behind everyone else no matter what I’m doing. My work days are a bit crazy right now but I keep reminding myself I’m a big girl now and need to slow down a bit to take care of this huge body for us. I’m working another long day today and the only thing getting me through it is the inevitable mountain of food that I’ll eat later … with my huge gut out heavy on my lap and my feet up. I keep saying that I’m ready to take a step back and work from home more, especially with the rate that I’m gaining… but I just love my job so much. 

I’ve got about 10 more minutes of video to edit from the 20k stuffing, so that will upload either Friday or Saturday depending on when I can sit down and compress it. Thank you guys for being patient with me! This is what I meant a few weeks ago when I said my schedule was about to become a litttle bizarre ☹️ I’m used to working long days, but I’ve never done a full 5 day week of allllll 12 hour days. This fatty is dying lol

Anyways, today you’ll get another recent favorite of mine! Probably the best outgrown clothes video I’ve ever put together …. It’s so hard for me to get dressed now that this is almost like a workout video too 🤣🤣🤣

344526F5-AAFD-4B31-9754-64C8A1C56ABF.jpeg

74F28133-F44E-457C-8FA7-83B62FA5857B.jpeg

E05A6294-0BC4-4703-A806-6C0D94622F5E.jpeg

Casey, you are incredibly beautiful as our darling little plump woman. Your "genetics" are so dialed in perfect alignment with your tremendous and exciting appetite. It's hot af that you consistently eat so much. Investing so much with extreme dedication to physical beauty. And your fats pile on exquisitely upon your petite frame. Never have I ever... oh and having that (is it a hair band?) tied around your fat little wrist emphasizing your fine thickness. 

Guest Marshall7

You can't contain the belly!!!!!!! 😍 The outfit colors kind of remind me of Wonder Woman here haha. Especially with that beautiful long black hair of yours! Cant wait for this clip, Love!

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

👸 I totally thought of Wonder Woman as well.
Wonder Woman GIF

Imagine Casey jumping close to the screen like this - everything jiggling and her completely out of breath. She then collapses to the floor and ravenously piles in mounds of food like the hog she is! 🥵 Wonder Woman has different priorities now.....

Oh Casey you are deff fat there is no doubt.

The fatter you get the more beautiful and desirable you get. I truly mean that.

The hot part of this journey is you absolutely enjoy the fattening process and getting much fatter is your end goal.

Not many women can get my soldier to stand at attention but with you its almost instantaneous.So fat ,so round and so beautiful.

• Curvage Model

I've gotten so freaking FAT recently that there is absolutely no shortage of outgrown clothes in my house. This is an epic outgrown clothes video that honestly turned into more of a workout video because I was so out of breath by the end of it! So many pairs of jeans and shorts, yet only 1 managed to button. Guess that's what happens when you turn into a fat ass

687013145_2021-09-28_190205_0000.thumb.GIF.03b7baa6b415e7c66c9b3be62f4f36e6.GIF

311094534_ScreenShot2021-09-28at3_44_39PM.thumb.png.4a02998c07ec050cf6da5c3d52b74089.png

IMG_6663.thumb.jpg.5a35ccbf9ec5263b7d8a0c9c6dfb9fba.jpg

IMG_6661.thumb.jpg.e34fad2f34a75efec1d317efb370b01e.jpg

IMG_6659.thumb.jpg.e46e5edf874db859283697da6ccab17d.jpg

IMG_6655.thumb.jpg.260314819a804aad5c25c06b5a956bc2.jpg

IMG_6653.thumb.jpg.daa1f314be8f417c15357c0d97e879f4.jpg

Guest Marshall7

The 4th photo down.....there's not much more sexy than seeing a girl turned and seeing her massive gut sticking out....makes something else stick out too.... ;) can't wait to watch this one, Piggy!!!! 🥵

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've gotten so freaking FAT recently that there is absolutely no shortage of outgrown clothes in my house. This is an epic outgrown clothes video that honestly turned into more of a workout video because I was so out of breath by the end of it! So many pairs of jeans and shorts, yet only 1 managed to button. Guess that's what happens when you turn into a fat ass

IMG_6661.thumb.jpg.e34fad2f34a75efec1d317efb370b01e.jpgIMG_6653.thumb.jpg.daa1f314be8f417c15357c0d97e879f4.jpg

((😳))  
Anna Kendrick Movie GIF by Pitch Perfect