Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

True greed and gluttony is a pretty wild thing to genuinely experience. I'm not talking about having a craving and treating yourself to something sweet, I'm not talking about having an extra serving at dinner .... I'm talking about uncontrollable.. insatiable greed. 

Although I've been enjoying this lifestyle for quite some time, I'm still just now starting to understand my appetite and learn my new body. I surprise myself every day. 

I go to bed full every night. I go to bed STUFFED almost every night. Several times a week, I fall asleep on my couch so stuffed that I can't even sit up to walk over to my bed.

Last night I fell asleep on my couch with a full gut, covered in frosting and sugar from these HUGE cinnamon buns that my neighbor gifted me. 

Around 3am I woke up and started to waddle into my bedroom... but of course I took a detour to the kitchen. 

I had a crazy busy weekend of stuffing and eating... so there wasn't much leftover to choose from, or so I thought. I started to just rip through my pantry and fridge. Chips, candy, cookies, ice cream, and some leftover pizza.

It's crazy because I hardly even remember this happening. It's such a fuzzy memory because I think part of me was half asleep, but the disaster in my kitchen this morning can confirm that it was NOT a dream lol. This is something that happens so often, too, yet never fails to shock me each time. 

This morning I woke up and my hang felt lower, my chins felt thicker, my arms felt heavier, my tits are GIGANTIC, and my pussy was drenched. 

An insatiable hog.. always hungry, never satisfied. 

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Around 3am I woke up and started to waddle into my bedroom... but of course I took a detour to the kitchen

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I had a crazy busy weekend of stuffing and eating... so there wasn't much leftover to choose from, or so I thought. I started to just rip through my pantry and fridge. Chips, candy, cookies, ice cream, and some leftover pizza.

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's crazy because I hardly even remember this happening. It's such a fuzzy memory because I think part of me was half asleep, but the disaster in my kitchen this morning can confirm that it was NOT a dream lol. This is something that happens so often, too, yet never fails to shock me each time. 

This morning I woke up and my hang felt lower, my chins felt thicker, my arms felt heavier, my tits are GIGANTIC, and my pussy was drenched.

The hottest thing you could hear on a Monday ! 😁😍

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

True greed and gluttony is a pretty wild thing to genuinely experience. .... I'm talking about uncontrollable.. insatiable greed....

Last night I fell asleep on my couch with a full gut, covered in frosting and sugar from these HUGE cinnamon buns that my neighbor gifted me... 

Your body knows what it wants; What it NEEDS to flourish and blossom to its fullest potential. Apparently your neighbor also knows. Sure, He could be donating food to the local shelter to help feed the poor. But he's not. He wants to see a return on his charitable donations. He wants to be sure his already lovely and plump neighbor is properly topped off every night. He knows Casey needs the extra nourishment more than the skinny poor people. They can go without, they are accustomed to that. Just as Casey is accustomed to being consistently chock full of vitamins and nutrients to survive. Her tummy is growling to be fed at all times. Demanding to be nurtured and grown. Only then can Casey be uplifting to the entire community. A robust and glowing example for all to see the goodness and beauty that is possible when we all work together. 
          Casey's got a fine plump ass,
          Those fat chubby cheeks that Casey has!
          Everyone looks upon her with Joy,
          To see our healthy hearty sexy Lass

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

True greed and gluttony is a pretty wild thing to genuinely experience. I'm not talking about having a craving and treating yourself to something sweet, I'm not talking about having an extra serving at dinner .... I'm talking about uncontrollable.. insatiable greed. 

Although I've been enjoying this lifestyle for quite some time, I'm still just now starting to understand my appetite and learn my new body. I surprise myself every day. 

I go to bed full every night. I go to bed STUFFED almost every night. Several times a week, I fall asleep on my couch so stuffed that I can't even sit up to walk over to my bed.

Last night I fell asleep on my couch with a full gut, covered in frosting and sugar from these HUGE cinnamon buns that my neighbor gifted me. 

Around 3am I woke up and started to waddle into my bedroom... but of course I took a detour to the kitchen. 

An insatiable hog.. always hungry, never satisfied. 

You're becoming a machine baby.  I mindless eating machine.  Doesn't matter anymore that your body does not need more food.  Doesn't matter that you're always full.  Your mind had transformed.  Your mind has been retrained.  You will also want more.  You will always need more. MORE, baby! ALWAYS MORE!!!!!!!!!

Yes Casey, You are growing as a beautiful and heavy girl. Your body is responding gloriously to your highly nutritious diet. Flourishing and thriving.  With your pussy fattened up properly to coax out every drop of my cum. She's greedy to have it all. All the nourishing foods to maintain her constant growth and development. All the cum spilt in praise of her sensual fats. There are women who are not getting all their husband's and boyfriend's cum because he can't stop jacking off to the beautiful thick fat Casey. 

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’m not sure what turns me on more.. 

Or perhaps it’s the fact that my fupa has grown so enormously thick and full that no panties seem to cover it entirely. A constant source of pleasure triggered by even the slightest jiggle. Visible through anything I wear now, telling the world what a fatty I’ve become. 
Or perhaps… perhaps it’s all of YOU. The way you lift me up daily. The unconditional praise and adoration for this body I’ve grown for us. With every post I crave your praise. An obedient pig who grows for you. 

D007E3DB-F133-4A50-A568-285D941B8DE9.jpeg

Your fupa looks delectable and has ballooned just like your gorgeous belly. Would you enjoy exploring it with us?

Incredible work pig, your just one round ball of fat. So hot.