Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh hey…. I made something pretty cool and can’t wait to share it with you all 💙❤️

DE65752A-B1E6-47E7-9D79-25C65E1A4011.jpeg

I can imagine SuperHero Casey knocking over the baddies with a powerful belly-BOP! And pinning them down underneath her tremendous weight. The life draining out of them while Casey mindlessly snacks on a pizza increasing her weight and pressure. 

• Curvage Model

Thank Youuuuu guys 🥰🥰🥰 I filmed some wild stuff this weekend. Yesterday was the 20k stuffing, today I finished 2 other big projects I’ve been working on for so long. I can’t wait for you to see it all! 
This Harley Quinn clip is truly a dream come true! 

A0078166-D2BB-4042-B598-8960252947BF.jpeg

A2DDB324-E760-43FD-A49F-BEE8BB39E5A2.jpeg

1BB30351-C66B-4F0A-872E-1622EA84E200.jpeg

58 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank Youuuuu guys 🥰🥰🥰 I filmed some wild stuff this weekend. Yesterday was the 20k stuffing, today I finished 2 other big projects I’ve been working on for so long. I can’t wait for you to see it all! 
This Harley Quinn clip is truly a dream come true! 

A0078166-D2BB-4042-B598-8960252947BF.jpeg

A2DDB324-E760-43FD-A49F-BEE8BB39E5A2.jpeg

1BB30351-C66B-4F0A-872E-1622EA84E200.jpeg

This is some honest to god sexy stuff puddin you are making my heart beat fast 😆😍😍😍😍💙💙🖤🖤

Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Good morning miss Casey. What a beautiful thing to wake up to. The latest pics are 🔥 🔥. Your beautiful rounding out face, those chubby upper arms, have to have tripled in size, the back fat is my favorite. That’s when you know you’ve let go and just been a greedy little pig. And then there’s that enormous gut that just must weigh you down with every movement. Hope you have a wonderful Monday and get some 🍩 🍩🍩 please. 😍

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

FOLDS of back flab, a huge round ass, AND hip cellulite are a thing now for this fatty… and I’m not complaining one bit 😍😍😍

3B174F6B-53C4-437A-B458-FE1B7478AA7A.thumb.jpeg.22170304a3488e3bb948e78c0c55455d.jpeg

You are a beautiful Woman, Casey. And yes, you do look very good all fattened up properly. This photo is so cute because we see how much you cherish all the fats you have packed on. You are absolutely loving your own beauty. Just as you know how deeply we admire your build. We confess to you every day how much we are under your spell. 
/ just look at that arm! The shocking thickness of your upper arm and the voluptuous curves of your forearm. 😳 You are just so filled out.