Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

This is going to be fucking epic!!! It would be hot AF if you did like a video vlog for every day with you and Candice. I'm sure you were already going to do it. You could get so much footage to just make multiple clips and show your growth from day 1 to day 4 or 5! I even think a Casey and Candice tv show would be the hottest thing on tv!!! I know we'd all watch ;) 

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Looking a lil rough but Candice and I had a blast in Boston today with another girl we are adding into our dynamic! She’s so sweet and beautiful and kind and open minded to our interests. She’s skinny! So the contrast is sooooooo beautiful. My life just keeps getting better 🥰🖤

D47A889E-44F8-42B4-A9E3-A8305C22CA64.jpeg

97C80B3C-ECD3-45F8-9FB7-66EB0494D35D.jpeg

You and Candice are an absolute delight and every update y’all post never fails to keep me riveted and invested in this wonderful and amazing journey that you’ve taken us on.

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so so much ❤️ 

I can assure you I will be documenting 100000% of this trip when we leave on Monday. Just keep checking this thread bc honestly I think I am going to be taking a break from posting status updates. Something with statuses and my account just doesn't seem to work with notifications and my pictures always get deleted due to another glitch and it gives me a lot of anxiety having to constantly check that it is running smoothly. There will be a fix eventually but for now, just keep checking my thread bc at least that works ❤️  We have so much to look forward to... a 4 day fattening slumber party with Candice ahhhhh 😍

Today and tomorrow I'm waiting out this hurricane and using it as an excuse to snuggle up in bed and EAT EAT EAT. I feel so massively heavy. My CHEST feels heavier recently like when I'm laying down it all just smushes up against my face haha. I'm super soft and cuddly!

Guest Marshall7

Be safe, Love! Eat everything in the house!!! 😍 Then everything in Nashville! Lols You do look cuddlier than usual recently ;) 

Guest Vulgarian101
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

May this be my most fattening vacation yet 😍😍😍🐷🐷🐷

E478E5C2-7699-48F5-8650-A652F2FFB1FC.gif

Incredible! 
Love that swollen overstuffed body, tan from exposing her new fat to everyone! 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today and tomorrow I'm waiting out this hurricane and using it as an excuse to snuggle up in bed and EAT EAT EAT. I feel so massively heavy. My CHEST feels heavier recently like when I'm laying down it all just smushes up against my face haha. I'm super soft and cuddly!

There's nothing sexier than a girl whose fat titties nestle with her chubby cheeks when she lays down. 

Guest Marshall7

The fat beauty deserves ALL the treats and belly rubs!!!! 💓 Look so RAVISHING, Love!!! Whenever you wear white, my heart pounds twice as fast! Such the perfect queen of fat, you need a crown! 👑

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve had the best, greediest night ever and I’m so full I can hardly see straight to type this right now 🤤🤤🤤

Exactly as it should be!!! Now time to stuff some more and then you get your reward, Piggy!!! 😈

On 8/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, Curvage Casey said:

It’s big and fat and on my 5 ft tall frame… I truly am at the mercy of my own gut 24/7. I could never exercise like this. It’s almost like being pregnant…

Mmmm, precisely...nothing sexier than a woman who's practically eaten herself into being permanently pregnant.  Needing maternity wear out of sheer comfort, feeling like it every time she's stuffed, like labor's just another bite away? Absurdly sexy, bombshell.  Why we need a maternity wear/feeling pregnant video stat with that belly, hehe,