Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Let’s see how many boxes of Mac and cheese I can eat today and tomorrow 🤤😋

Yes, Get all them body building dairy fats in you. On top of a solid carb-loading base of pasta. I imagine Casey taking it all in right now as I type.... Casey is eating and growing. She is already thick and beautiful beyond any dreams I've ever had, and Casey keeps on it. Adding more Weight. Getting Bigger and Bigger. So GREEDY. 

On 8/6/2021 at 12:17 AM, Curvage Casey said:

The end of a very stressful week has arrived… and you know what that means - mega stuffings all weekend long loves 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

EEF55DF3-69F7-465F-BBC0-C5D6588B02E2.jpeg

I'm sorry that you had a very stressful week beautiful obese princess I hope you enjoy tons and tons of fatty foods and perhaps some heavy cream and weight gain shake this weekend your beautiful beautiful body needs it🤤🤤🤤

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Congratulations to you and @MissSugarPlumpFairy for having such an amazing workout routine you are on the top download list of the week!

Aw yayyyy! You guys are the BEST ❤️ Thank you always for believing in me and supporting me ❤️ 

-------------------------

I did 8 boxes yesterday and 8 today, probably have 1 or 2 more in me before midnight tonight! Keep in mind, I load it up with butter, cream cheese, and extra cheese AND have eaten other stuff throughout the day too. Needless to say, wait till you see how big and bloated my belly is 😅😍🐷

ALSO - guess who ordered a TON of clothes for her Nashville trip and when they all came in the mail yesterday not even a single piece fit ??? THIS PIGGY. They were all 1X and 2X... onward & upward we go! lol

Guest Marshall7
20 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ALSO - guess who ordered a TON of clothes for her Nashville trip and when they all came in the mail yesterday not even a single piece fit ??? THIS PIGGY. They were all 1X and 2X... onward & upward we go! lol

Damn you are just the bestest biggest most gorgeous piggy EVER!!! LET'S GROWWWWW!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Aw yayyyy! You guys are the BEST ❤️ Thank you always for believing in me and supporting me ❤️ 

I did 8 boxes yesterday and 8 today, probably have 1 or 2 more in me before midnight tonight! Keep in mind, I load it up with butter, cream cheese, and extra cheese AND have eaten other stuff throughout the day too. Needless to say, wait till you see how big and bloated my belly is 😅😍🐷

Dammit - notifications on the fritz again.  I would've commented on your mac & cheese consumption earlier.

That's one hell of an exhibition of sheer caloric gluttony.  There is nothing at all nutritionally beneficial in mac & cheese - it is ALL carbs & fat.

Just because I'm a bear for numbers, how big is a box of mac & cheese in your part of the world? 

• Curvage Model
Just now, pgtip00 said:

Dammit - notifications on the fritz again.

They're going to be down like this for a while :( a solution is coming soon, but for everyone who adores me - plz just keep checking my page & thread! I know a lot of ya'll are missing my posts, therefore I am missing YOU ❤️ 

1 minute ago, pgtip00 said:

Just because I'm a bear for numbers, how big is a box of mac & cheese in your part of the world? 

I do Kraft shapes (unicorn & Paw Patrol LOLOLOL) - 500 calories per box! Oddly not really filling at all, especially since I've been high all weekend lol. I didn't started to feel it until just now tbh... but that's probably bc of the chicken parm, cinnamon buns, and pizza I also had today hehehe

So 8000 calories worth of mac & cheese, and that's NOT counting the extra fat loading of butter, cheese & cream cheese.  I'd say that makes you one greedy fat food slut - wouldn't you?  😍

By the time we include your normal weekend stuffings of pizza, donuts, cinnamon buns, shakes and all the other treats you stuff down your fat throat, you would have to have been pushing 15,000 calories PER DAY!  Bloated fat belly indeed! 

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Easily the hottest gif to ever exist

418429027_1_0_GIF_14.thumb.GIF.1d6874abe8fc579b9a2ca1f4f736ea50.GIF

Jesus Chhhhhhrist! 🤯

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The time is coming my loves...

My goodness....once again my heart rate is having trouble with these gifs and this piggy!!!! Whether it's her growing beautiful cheeks or her giant enormous bulging gut....or her wobbling ass cheeks, everything is just PERFECT and hot AF! 😍 Another box of mac n cheese....another 13  dozen donuts?!!!! I think so!!!!!

1_0_GIF_1 2.GIF honestly, I thought this might be a morph. 😳 So effin' BIG.
1_0_GIF_1 4.GIF THIS... this is just too much for me to handle. You now own my soul. (my body has already been yours for some time ) 

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I do Kraft shapes (unicorn & Paw Patrol LOLOLOL) - 500 calories per box! Oddly not really filling at all, especially since I've been high all weekend lol. I didn't started to feel it until just now tbh... but that's probably bc of the chicken parm, cinnamon buns, and pizza I also had today hehehe

A box of Kraft Mac (just one, mind you) can be a beast to get down. So dense and rich. It goes down like a ball of lead in yer tummy. Eight boxes in a single day is freakish and mindblowing. 16 over two days is... I don't even know... concerning? Sexy AF? So much fuckin' fat, so fuckin' fattening. And yes, I just knew you'd kick it up a few notches with xtra butter and cream because.... you're a big fat sexy piggy. Plus all that Fat-Mac is on top of more food than anyone else eats in a given day. You are a stunner Casey. Amazing and Beautiful. So yeah, We all love and adore you.... You and your greedy fat conceited smile as you show off how shockingly huge and gorgeous you are. Proudly flaunting that obscenely beautiful belly. 

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I did 8 boxes yesterday and 8 today, probably have 1 or 2 more in me before midnight tonight! Keep in mind, I load it up with butt, and extra cheese AND have eaten other stuff throughout the day too. Needless to say, wait till you see how big and bloated my belly is 😅😍🐷guess who ordered a TON of clothes for her Nashville trip and when they all came in the mail yesterday not even a single piece fit ??? THIS PIGGY. They were all 1X and 2X... onward & upward we go! lol

Beyond time to start buying exclusively from the maternity section out of sheer need, hehe

• Curvage Model

NEW VIDEO ❤️ This fat greedy school girl got STUCK in this school desk. I plop my big fat belly down on the desk and play with it for you. Watch me get even more stuck as I try to stand up.. the bruises on my hips are still healing! lol 🤓