Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

like his shake recipe but I kinda want to EAT alllll the yummy foods this weekend so I am LOVING the mac & cheese challenge idea 😍 that's the winner! Let's see how many boxes of mac and cheese I can eat in a weekend!! ❤️ 

What about a pancake challenge as well? No need to limit yourself to 1 challenge 😂 You're a gluttonous HOG afterall!!! ;)

• Curvage Model

Yesterday I opened up about some stuff that's been going on and was really overwhelmed by the amount of support that I received back. I've pretty much always been a wide open book, but at the same time there are some things I chose to keep to myself rightfully so. However, there are some things I WISH I felt comfortable sharing just for the sake of transparency.. but I feel myself hold back a bit out of fear of it all being sexualized or something. Some stuff just isn't meant to be taken to that level, and there are some people who struggle to understand that. Additionally, sometimes when I share bits of my life it only just leads to more questions beyond what I was comfortable sharing. But that's life. The larger majority is fucking awesome and always so supportive and understanding and wonderful. I am super blessed to have literally the best following ever. 

Anywho ~ranting~ shut tf up Casey ~

There's been a bit of a change in my world recently. A hard, scary, confusing, and challenging experience that has also been the biggest blessing in my life at the same time. It's taken a lot out of me but has also fulfilled me in so many ways. I am so happy, so healthy, so thankful, and so excited for what's to come. Firmly believe that if you do the work, trust the process, and be a good human - it all just falls into place ❤️ 

That being said, for the next few weeks you're probably going to be seeing only 1 upload a week from me. I know that historically it's always been 2.. and sometimes it still may be 2! I plan everything in advance and have uploads scheduled for several weeks out already. I got a lot of questions this week and last week about why I only posted 1 video so I just wanted to let you know that may be the norm for a bit. Or it might not! Who knows. Either way, ya'll are stuck with my fat ass :P

As a lil thank you for the support during this transition in my life, I've thrown all my July clippies up on sale for today! ❤️  August is about to be filled with so many surprises... you truly have no idea what's in store 😅  LOVE YOU FAM 

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am super weird and actually HATE hot dogs. One time I watched a video of how they're made and now I just super skeeve them 😂

I like his shake recipe but I kinda want to EAT alllll the yummy foods this weekend so I am LOVING the mac & cheese challenge idea 😍 that's the winner! Let's see how many boxes of mac and cheese I can eat in a weekend!! ❤️ 

Hey sweety, some things you like, some things you don't. You're not the only person I've heard of that says they can't stand hotdogs! 

Anyway, really looking forward to reports of a fully beached Casey with a stretched and bloated belly stuffed full of Mac & cheese this weekend. Just remember something gorgeous - and you know this is true! - bacon makes EVERYTHING better!

Make of that what you will. 😉

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Or it might not! Who knows. Either way, ya'll are stuck with my fat ass :P

1 video or 5, your fat ass is amazing. I think everyone should at least understand, Love. You have given so much to this community. I am so thankful you are here, as a moderator, model and a friend. The sweetest cutest fatty. 🥰 Btw, the fact you are at your biggest ever even in the middle of this challenging period speaks volumes about your commitment to this. Love for you always! ❤️

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yesterday I opened up about some stuff that's been going on and was really overwhelmed by the amount of support that I received back. I've pretty much always been a wide open book, but at the same time there are some things I chose to keep to myself rightfully so. However, there are some things I WISH I felt comfortable sharing just for the sake of transparency.. but I feel myself hold back a bit out of fear of it all being sexualized or something. Some stuff just isn't meant to be taken to that level, and there are some people who struggle to understand that. Additionally, sometimes when I share bits of my life it only just leads to more questions beyond what I was comfortable sharing. But that's life. The larger majority is fucking awesome and always so supportive and understanding and wonderful. I am super blessed to have literally the best following ever. 

Anywho ~ranting~ shut tf up Casey ~

There's been a bit of a change in my world recently. A hard, scary, confusing, and challenging experience that has also been the biggest blessing in my life at the same time. It's taken a lot out of me but has also fulfilled me in so many ways. I am so happy, so healthy, so thankful, and so excited for what's to come. Firmly believe that if you do the work, trust the process, and be a good human - it all just falls into place ❤️ 

*BIG hugs* love ya too Casey! Though... i'm a bit curious about whats changed your world recently. Is everything okay???

If I could reach through this screen I'd give you the biggest hug the likes of this universe has not nor will it ever see again.

Casey, know that whether it's 1 video or 10 you'll always have our support.

You make every day a little brighter with your updates and videos and taking all of us on such an amazing journey with you.

You do so much good in the world Casey, thank you for everything.

Guest Marshall7

Well, FUCK! Having just bought and watched your latest clips, Casey, I'm drained! 😅 You sure know how to work a man! lols!!!

• Curvage Model

Looking like a complete hog today bursting out of my clothes at the doctors office!

F71AED3E-D8B9-4ED1-AE5F-55941F097295.thumb.jpeg.82b36050fa97816e50008ff0f7e7b632.jpeg

5F43F4B9-6D15-4ECE-B7C5-7BCC7A1E5359.thumb.jpeg.59e6a4d8bbcf13ca19e0cbf5b25c4927.jpeg

C4F36F68-7A1E-41F7-8B1C-1E595581E2A5.thumb.jpeg.a1f998c30fd5be53448fc243b4ec05be.jpeg

and hot damn, that steering wheel is getting a little too close for comfort! I’ve put my seat back a bit further, but I’m only 5ft tall and don’t have much more reach left! 😩

98EAE3FF-711E-4D04-8D92-51D91F12F1C7.thumb.jpeg.8aeaa32818d9ed2b0de6b04c24b51118.jpeg

BC15F272-1FDB-42DC-9D23-165CC5056D35.thumb.jpeg.de54ca14542f39bf8543c8f2a2f5ae91.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Looking like a complete hog today bursting out of my clothes at the doctors office!

F71AED3E-D8B9-4ED1-AE5F-55941F097295.thumb.jpeg.82b36050fa97816e50008ff0f7e7b632.jpeg   50

You are a fat lover's dream cum true!!!! What a wonderful beautiful hog!!!! How hot would it be to have the doctor offer you donuts as you came in? "I see the diet is never going to work, so what the hell! Have a dozen donuts on us and get that gut out!!!" How wet would your panties be in that moment, Casey?!!! 😍

12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

F71AED3E-D8B9-4ED1-AE5F-55941F097295.thumb.jpeg.82b36050fa97816e50008ff0f7e7b632.jpeg

You've become absolutely massive Casey, one day soon no clothing will ever be able to contain your girth.

Also I love the little peek that your belly is doing in the car, it's like it's trying to escape its confines.

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forever giving my neighbors a big bouncy show when I waddle around my neighborhood 😋😋😋

2D232CF6-4C46-409F-96D5-938EDA87A405.gif

How about this full Buxom Lass proudly flexxin' her gains in front of the neighbors! Sure, the other women in the 'hood feel a bit insecure when they see Casey's overdeveloped breasts bouncing around like that. But you just know they will be getting a damn good fucking after their husbands and boyfriends get an eyeful of Casey's super-thick chest popping up & out of her crop top. She is invigorating the entire area. You could probably measure all the extra seratonin wherever she goes.  

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

and hot damn, that steering wheel is getting a little too close for comfort! I’ve put my seat back a bit further, but I’m only 5ft tall and don’t have much more

I guess that's the price you have to pay to look so damn gorgeous.:wub:

Guest Marshall7
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Forever giving my neighbors a big bouncy show when I waddle around my neighborhood 😋😋😋

2D232CF6-4C46-409F-96D5-938EDA87A405.gif

Amazing what adding over 150 pounds of fat will do for your chest! 😍 Look at all those jiggly chins too!!!