Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Dear god I ate so much tonight. As much as I hate being stressed, I LOVE what it does to my appetite. I ate nearly $100 worth of Olive Garden is less than 30 minutes. Just piling it down my greedy throat and gorging mindlessly with my gut spread in my lap, pressing down on my swollen fupa.

Speaking of which - I’ve been so full these past few days I can only get myself off by jiggling my belly and fupa. But that’s what happens when you blow up like this. 

I’m working hard this week to pork up a bit more before my 4th of July plans that include being on a beach with former CrossFit friends and college friends. I can’t wait to see their jaws drop when they get a look at this gut all oiled up on the beach. Maybe I’ll wear my cow bikini hehe

39 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Dear god I ate so much tonight. As much as I hate being stressed, I LOVE what it does to my appetite. I ate nearly $100 worth of Olive Garden is less than 30 minutes....

I’m working hard this week to pork up a bit more before my 4th of July plans that include being on a beach with former CrossFit friends and college friends. I can’t wait to see their jaws drop when they get a look at this gut all oiled up on the beach. Maybe I’ll wear my cow bikini hehe

"I ate nearly $100 worth of Olive Garden..." 😲
"I’m working hard this week to pork up a bit more..." Fuck, that's so hot. 🔥

Guest Marshall7

You two have simply been a joy to watch, Casey. I cant tell you how happy I am you found each other and live so close. The piles of food and wild sexy times you two have had and will have will be so exciting to enjoy!!! Uggh. The first two clips you released today....PURE GOLD!!! The next two....so excited!!!! 😍 

As far as the mountain of food from Olive Garden....keep stuffing that mountainous glorious gut! Use your stress to your advantage and grow ENORMOUS! But I do hope your stress decreases. I hope you have an amazing beautiful week, Love! ❤️

I never know what to expect here but you ms Casey have been on a roll😉. But seriously I hope you and friends/family have a fantastic Independence Day, my second favorite holiday behind thanksgiving. Now as for fantasy’s I picture you all oiled up in a proper beach chair and asking one of your cross fit folk to go grab you a bit more food and drink. The possibilities are endless.

• Curvage Model

Happy Tuesday loves ❤️ 

Stuffing my way through the week! What should I mega-stuff with today? I have so many cravings!  I want thick creamy pasta, honey bbq ribs, cake, donuts, and so much more. 

I'm feel more horny than ever before as my weight continues to sky rocket. I can't seem to get myself off enough.. I sure could use a hand or 2 hehe

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Tuesday loves ❤️ 

Stuffing my way through the week! What should I mega-stuff with today? I have so many cravings!  I want thick creamy pasta, honey bbq ribs, cake, donuts, and so much more. 

I'm feel more horny than ever before as my weight continues to sky rocket. I can't seem to get myself off enough.. I sure could use a hand or 2 hehe

I'm more than willing to lend a hand! How about a messy rib stuffing 😍

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This is so hot. Any chance of a group picture (of course with your friends faces blurred)?

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Tuesday loves ❤️ 

After watching your latest video with Candice, I’ve been horny since last night just thinking about putting my whole face on your gut❤️😍❤️

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Tuesday loves ❤️ 

Well when you can't decide which delicious fattening treat to stuff yourself immobile with, there is but one course to follow ---- HAVE THEM ALL PIGGY!  ❤️

Guest Marshall7
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm feel more horny than ever before as my weight continues to sky rocket. I can't seem to get myself off enough.. I sure could use a hand

Damn this is so fucking hot....all I want to do is feed, rub and fuck you....😈 growing you is the top priority ;) can't wait for this gorging sexy summer to continue! Let's put on another 40 pounds by the end of August!!!!

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Miskaboo said:

This is so hot. Any chance of a group picture (of course with your friends faces blurred)?

I actually think I might be able to pull this off. I really want a photo of me looking huge next to my skinny friends. I’m don’t do the whole social media thing so I always love when my friends post pictures with me and people haven’t seen me in a while and realize I’m a hog now. My close girlfriends wouldn’t care if I post it either, they understand now what I do here. They’ll never wrap their head around the weight gain, but do love that I’ve found confidence through curvy modeling. I’ll try to make it happen 🖤 

• Curvage Model

I have a big big trip coming up in a few weeks. I’m heading to NASHVILLE 😍😍 I haven’t been since college and back then I was so broke while getting through school that I couldn’t really enjoy it 🤣 I have a huge collab taking place while I’m there that I’ll announce that when it’s a bit closer. 

Does anyone have any Nashville recommendations?! Trying to make the most of my few days there ☺️

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Prince's Hot Chicken Shack or Peg Leg Porkers BBQ are both outstanding food choices.

Mmm both sound amazing, thank you so much!! I will definitely be looking to eat my way through Nashville while I'm down there. Ya'll know I always gain the most weight when on vacation hehe ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I actually think I might be able to pull this off. I really want a photo of me looking huge next to my skinny friends. I’m don’t do the whole social media thing so I always love when my friends post pictures with me and people haven’t seen me in a while and realize I’m a hog now. My close girlfriends wouldn’t care if I post it either, they understand now what I do here. They’ll never wrap their head around the weight gain, but do love that I’ve found confidence through curvy modeling. I’ll try to make it happen 🖤 

Yes. You in center w/ the proudest "Superman" pose and big Happy Casey smile. Two slim baes at your feet (Leia slave pose) adoring the belly, hands on them thick thighs. Two tall skinnies at your side, looking at each other over your head with shocked face and a hand cupping on your belly. 
Or you central Proud AF all thrust out and puffed up proud like a champion body builder. All the girls at your sides. Feeling inadequate and undernourished. Standing in humility poses as if they felt naked. Knock kneed, a little hunched in, arms covering flat chest... etc. 
/ agreed, first thing I thought of was "Hot Chicken" and BBQ for Nashville. 

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

It would’ve been awesome if you went to Georgia, because I thought it would be sexy to do a video in which you’re playing the character Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazard

947DF34B-AF9A-406D-A327-796DAB902EC2.jpeg

Omg I LOVE that idea!!! 😍 I was going to ask you guys - what other cosplays do you want to see? Princess Leia and Violet Beauregarde were such big hits and so fun to do, I'd be down to try a few others! Feel free to give some suggestions any time ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I have a big big trip coming up in a few weeks. I’m heading to NASHVILLE 😍😍 I haven’t been since college and back then I was so broke while getting through school that I couldn’t really enjoy it 🤣 I have a huge collab taking place while I’m there that I’ll announce that when it’s a bit closer. 

Does anyone have any Nashville recommendations?! Trying to make the most of my few days there ☺️

Loved the milkshake bar and Jason Aldeans bar for food

For fine dining in Nashville there is The Continental. Sean Brock is a serious country (farm to table) chef originally from South Cacka-lackey. He's one of the hottest chefs in the USA. His Charleston restaurants (Husk) turned the good-eats world on it's head. Might cost money... could be the best meal you've ever had to date. 
https://nashville.eater.com/2021/5/24/22451145/the-continental-grand-hyatt-nashville-opening-sean-brock

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Omg I LOVE that idea!!! 😍 I was going to ask you guys - what other cosplays do you want to see? Princess Leia and Violet Beauregarde were such big hits and so fun to do, I'd be down to try a few others! Feel free to give some suggestions any time ❤️ 

I’d love to see you cosplay as two characters, both who wear skin tight suits: Samus Aran in her Zero Suit and Elastigirl from Incredible’s. They would be so HOT!❤️😍💙

698078AD-5960-47ED-8149-6FB59347BF51.jpeg

F619A97C-2539-4B05-9706-225AA1E4D006.jpeg