Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Seeing all these "normie clothes" pics, you definitely look like one of those classy housewife/mothers (of course waaayyyy hotter😂). You are definitely a sight to behold no matter what you wear...or don't wear ;) 😈 Let's keep growing you out of them as you keep modeling and blowing up Curvage and the Internet in the process!!! The second pic down has to be you seeing someone bringing you 5 dozen donuts or 5 whole chocolate cakes!!! That smile....🥰 Melts my heart

Screenshot_20210625-185025_Chrome.jpg

Guest Marshall7

Casey's big ass booty shot even has a LENSE FLARE!!! Takin' a page out of good ol' JJ Abram's director playbook, eh? 😁 A huge fan of the constant belly/booty gain shots, Love! ;) 

• Curvage Model

Today I have something very special planned for myself. As you all know, I looooove drawing attention to my size and gluttony in public. I’m getting dolled up in a tiny little crop top and low rising shorts and heading out to go walk around my favorite outdoor mall and grab a little solo lunch. I can’t wait to see everyone’s faces when I sit back and fill this gut up shamelessly in public 😋

47 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today I have something very special planned for myself. As you all know, I looooove drawing attention to my size and gluttony in public. I’m getting dolled up in a tiny little crop top and low rising shorts and heading out to go walk around my favorite outdoor mall and grab a little solo lunch. I can’t wait to see everyone’s faces when I sit back and fill this gut up shamelessly in public 😋

Dim Sum Overwatch GIF by Boston Uprising

Guest Marshall7

This sounds like an amazing plan! Can't wait to hear about all the looks and perhaps some comments!!! ;) Btw, were you able to get any go-pro footage of your kayaking trip? :) 

Already in the top 5!!!!

Screenshot_20210626-120116_Chrome.jpg

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

11 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

6E1FFCC0-99F0-439F-BE79-4341B780B022.thumb.jpeg.c933c4daa66551212b9827d101e35329.jpeg

I'm struggling with this. I'm wondering if it's wrong that i very badly want to put my teeth marks into that big round juicey pork butt.

Does that make me a bad person? I mean it feels so natural. Instinctive, actually. And yet at the same time I kinda feel like certain elements of society would judge me harshly. I'm torn!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

It will be a small tragedy if no one recognises you for the greedy feedee hog you are and offers to help stuff that capacious belly full.

Crop top and low rise shorts. Skinny chicks with underdeveloped sexual characteristics wear this combo all the time and guess what: Nobody really cares. Who are they trying to impress? It seems they are in some weird contest with other skinny chicks about self-control or self denial. Maybe they are trying to clutch onto some prepubescent ideal. But they have nothing that captures the attention of guys outside of high-school. 
But you know when you wear this outfit it will be uproarious. People will take notice and be concerned that you are breaching some unwritten protocol. You are not supposed to wear low rise waists, and certainly not with a crop top. There's plenty of articles about how a "big girl" can and should wear a crop top. But they invariably include some high waisted bottoms like the big girl bikinis have. You are breaking these rules. You know it too. That's why you feel daring and excited just to do it. 
Those magazine and e-zine crop top articles are all about looking "nice". How to show a bit of your midriff without upsetting anyone. But seriously, Why is it that anyone might be upset? It is not upsetting that someone doesn't look as sexy as they could, or that they are not attractive people to look at. It is way more upsetting to them that You ARE super-sexy. You are fully matured and flaunting your superior sexual development. Actually turning people on with your voluptuous body in public and evoking the dreams of sexual activity. It seems we generally try to keep it all PG-13 and family friendly in public. You are tossing aside this self-censorship and going full on R-rated. You know you are totally being naughty. That's how you feel. That's the real taboo. It's not about being "brave" or some such bullshit. It's being "inappropriate." It 's being hyper-sexual. Naughty, Naughty Girl. 

• Curvage Model

Ouuuf just a normie selfie of a very tired piggy after waddling around outside today. Chaffing is too real. So sore. So tired. But soooooo FULL and happy 😋😋😋 I had so many yummy eats and finally found these cute plus size overalls that fit perfectly! I’ll be living in them all summer. I got so many stares walking around with my big beautiful belly out and snacks in hand! 

22F8A4DD-8128-4F1D-9A8D-3A57A6063125.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ouuuf just a normie selfie of a very tired piggy after waddling around outside today. Chaffing is too real. So sore. So tired. But soooooo FULL and happy 😋😋😋 I had so many yummy eats and finally found these cute plus size overalls that fit perfectly! I’ll be living in them all summer. I got so many stares walking around with my big beautiful belly out and snacks in hand! 

Our wholesome and adorable baby-fats gal. ❤️

57 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You are just amazing in every way possible.

Every day you amaze us, dazzle us and share with us this amazing journey with no end in sight. 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Not sure why this is causing me issues. But you look fabulous. No one can denie it. So . 

Guest Marshall7

I am beyond psyched for you 2 tomorrow, Casey! Gonna be so freaking hot and sexy!!! Such a fun time!!! Let's fill that gut up to the brim!!!! 😈