Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my postsย ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Damn....it's never looked or been bigger, Piggy!ย ๐Ÿฅตย All I wanna do is rub it and grow it!!!!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I need to be teased a bit tonight for what Iโ€™ve done to this body ๐Ÿ˜ป

1C5334C9-9643-4AAA-A40F-E134EFE5EC78.jpeg

My god youโ€™ve gotten so FAT!๐Ÿ˜ You are absolutely cute in your early gains! The second pic is my favorite, if I saw you wearing that with that curvy belly I definitely wouldโ€™ve asked you out on a date!โค๏ธ You just look so happy when you started getting fatter!

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys so much for being the best hype team out there โค๏ธ

1 hour ago, Kenzo998 said:

You and @MissSugarPlumpFairyย definitely need to make a massage role play clip in the vein of the old Carmen Lafox clip

image.thumb.jpeg.5f3ce1b6737d8dad49a5844a82108660.jpeg

Big Carmen fan here so that would definitely be so so cool to do ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ll add it to the list! Iโ€™ve always been told my belly is a lot like hers, which is quite an honorย 

Guest Marshall7

Look at this face...those eyes, that gut! How could you not be absolutely captivated by her! This one photo incapsulates everything I love about this woman. Equally cute, adorable, beautiful and so obese!!!ย ๐Ÿฅฐ

Screenshot_20210617-053912_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Big Carmen fan here so that would definitely be so so cool to do ๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™ll add it to the list! Iโ€™ve always been told my belly is a lot like hers, which is quite an honorย 

The scenario involves her paying a visit to herย old masseur, who is extremelyย fat Phobic and hasnโ€™t seen her since she was skinny. Needless to say, the masseur has tremendous fun snickering and passive aggressively mocking her for putting on so much weight, all while massaging all parts of her now obese body. She tries to deny even being the same person at first, then tries to play down her weight gain, but then just lies there dejectedly taking the abuse, knowing sheโ€™s gotten too fat to say anything about it.

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think I need to be teased a bit tonight for what Iโ€™ve done to this body ๐Ÿ˜ป

1C5334C9-9643-4AAA-A40F-E134EFE5EC78.jpeg

So much blubber Casey has slathered upon her little body. And it's all because she's such a horny fiend for the hardest cock. All that fat is obviously AWESOME for sex, but she has to carry it around all the time. There's no shortcut to make it easy to move around with all that baggage. No way in public to hide the fact that's she's a greedy tub of pure lard. Everyone that sees her knows she packed on so much fat solely to enhance her sexual experience in spite of all the extra hardships it piles upon her. She just doesn't care. She is only concerned about the sex.ย 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, FattiesWatcher said:

You mean about how you took that cute, tight little body you had, the one that women wanted and men wanted to be with, and ruined it forever?

It was only supposed to be a FEW pounds. But a few turned into over 150. A few turned into food addiction. A few turned me into more hog than human. And now here I am. Incapable of slowing down and spiraling rapidly out of controlโ€ฆ deeper and deeper each day. Addicted to my own flab and desperate for more. I donโ€™t even recognize myself. Iโ€™ve become a different version of myself. From lifting barbells to lifting burgers to my mouth. From fucking any and every guy I wanted to barely being able to reach to get myself off. The hottest girl has become the fattest pig. Iโ€™ll never be the same again

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

But a few turned into over 150.

Pretty sure we're closing in on 200 soon as I think you started out at 110....๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Guest Marshall7

Casey, you seriously are just a giant balloon now and it's the hottest sexiest thing I've ever seen! Let's keep blowing you up!!!!!!ย ๐Ÿ˜ˆ