Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Honestly, it's probably because you're such an amazing person on top of being so damn beautiful/fat. You give 100% of yourself whether it's on here with us or with those little ones you help teach to breathe. You are just so precious, Casey. So happy for your success! Can't wait for the surprise!!!! 🥰

Btw, I noticed your last clip is back in the top 5 again! You really are on fire right now, Baby!!! 😘

So much thicker!

20210603_083306.jpg

Guest Marshall7

I've been craving Chinese recently....definitely suggest that....maybe a good old fashioned burger or 5 ;) definitely Denny's breakfast with pancakes, eggs, bacon, French toast, sausage (I know you love sausage 😈) ....definitely pasta!

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Aw thank you! I really do mean it when I say I love my life, every day is a perfectly fat adventure and I wouldn’t change a damn thing ❤️

Idk what’s going on - these past 2 clips have just absolutely blown up. I am so thankful for you guys continually appreciating my clips. I’ve never really experienced success on here like this before but we’ve been on a great streak and it’s just so freaking fun and motivating. I was going to have it be a complete surprise, but there’s a little thank you coming to all of y’all tomorrow to show my gratitude ❤️ You guys are the best! 

You are putting all that fat to work. Our Girl needs to earn with all that sexual capital she has acquired. That Belly needs to be fed. Everywhere we look there are needs to be met and exceeded. You gotta say yes to another excess. 

Guest Marshall7

Dinosaur donuts - the cutest greediest perfect snack for our gluttonous hog! You seriously bring a smile to my face every day, Love! 🥰

Guest Marshall7

Here we go, Boston! Maybe if we collectively root for them....and, Casey, use the power of that belly, the Bruins will be victorious!!!! 😍

Guest jron26966

I just rediscovered your content today after being a fan of your when you were just starting out!!!!  i can't believe what I've been missing, lol your personality is amazing and your eyes and smile just light up my world!!!! Just went on a spending spree in your clip shop haha but it was worth every bit just to listen to your voice and see you smile!!!! Love hearing your stories btw!!!!! Thank you for being so amazing 👏

• Curvage Model

I adore ALLLLL of you so so much!! ❤️ So thankful for each of you. So happy my Bruins won tonight ❤️ 

47 minutes ago, jron26966 said:

I just rediscovered your content today after being a fan of your when you were just starting out!!!!  i can't believe what I've been missing, lol your personality is amazing and your eyes and smile just light up my world!!!! Just went on a spending spree in your clip shop haha but it was worth every bit just to listen to your voice and see you smile!!!! Love hearing your stories btw!!!!! Thank you for being so amazing 👏

Wow, this post really quite made my evening! I love hearing from new fans, old fans, and my lurkers - and everyone in between!

SO happy to have you back and that you're loving what you see so far ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Let's have a bit of fun tonight ❤️  

You're my feeder and I'm entirely submitted to you. 
How big are you making me? What would our days be life? What would your expectations be of me as your feedee? What rewards and/or punishments would I have? Tell me everything. You're in charge. I'm yours. 

Oh wow.

Well - lets start off with how big.  Truthfully there would be no limit - you get as big as you get.  Whether that's 300, 350, 400 - does not matter.

Days would look different, depending on whether its a week day or a weekend.  On week days you need to be able to function - so stuffing you into a complete stupor every day is just not practical.  BUT! You could expect to wake up every day to find me standing over you with a jug full of shake as your first breakfast.  Some days, depending on mood, you may find me with the jug in one hand and the funnel in the other. Goes without saying that the whole jug must be consumed before you're allowed to get out of bed.

Week days you would be ordered to hit a drive-thru on the way to work.  It could be anything from a dozen donuts, to a few breakfast burritos, to a stack of bacon & egg muffins.  Lunch would see a pizza door-dashed to your office desk.  Of course you'd be required to have snacks in your desk draw and I'd expect at least 1 pic sent to me through the day demonstrating how you've kept yourself stuffed through the day.  You would also need to have something for the ride home.  Dinners would be large.... but would be adjusted depending on what you've had through the day.  If I feel like you haven't been a good pig through the day, a normal meal may be enhanced by you having to consume a full stick of butter along with it.  And the day would end with sex, but whether you get to cum or not depends on your piggy performance (but I don't think there would be many days where you do not do your feeder proud).

Weekends you should expect to be consuming what you have on any weekday as a base, but there would also be a goal which we settle on before-hand.  It could be a calorie goal, or something like breaking your record for how much of a particular food you can eat over the weekend, or depending on whether you've been a good piggy through the week, the goal might be for me to break the record on how many times I can get you to cum over the weekend.  If we have nice weather I would take you to a lovely park somewhere with a veritable mountain of food and stuff you in public.

I think we'd have fun....

53 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

How big are you making me? What would our days be life? What would your expectations be of me as your feedee? What rewards and/or punishments would I have? Tell me everything. You're in charge. I'm yours. 

I'd make you 600lbs to start. Until then you're considered skinny. Most days you'd be in a constant food haze because I'd be feeding you non-stop everyday. If you're not completely stuffed, then there's a problem. I'd bring you cart full of food to gorge on along with thick, rich and addicting weight gain shakes. During all of this, I'd make you wear either a bikini or a tight bodysuit to show off every roll. As your feeder, I'd expect you to be completely obedient, but also completely gluttonous. You are to eat and do everything I say. If you ever disobey me, I'll make you wear a pig nose and ears and take photos of you, then show them to you along with past photos to remind you how far you've let yourself go and how much of a fat hog I've turned you into. If you ever deny food or complain you're too full I'll do one of two things. I'd either, force feed or funnel an extra fattening shake into you to make sure you can't move, or I'd make you dress up in your old gym clothes and take you to a gym to workout. I'd make you sweat like a fat out of shape pig in front of everyone there and you can only stop when I say. Then on the way home I'd make you beg me to never make you workout again all while you're stuffing yourself with atleast four large meals from your favorite fast food place. 

But, as long as you're a good pig I'd treat you like a fat queen. I'd pamper and spoil you so much you'd never have to move (eventually you might not be able to.) I'd rub your belly when you're stuffed and call you my good little piggy princess. All mine to fatten and pleasure to her hearts content.

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm making you 300-350 pounds.

Our days would be both of us at work on weekdays, but on weekends we'd buy a shit ton of food, spend the whole weekend together, watch movies, play video games, and I'd stuff you silly.

I would expect you to eat everything I tell you to without question, burps often, and let me have free reign over your fat, flabby body so I could rub & fondle as much as I wanted.

Rewards would be food, kisses, cute dates, and gifts. Punishments would be aggressive force feeding, spanking, and forced funnel feeding. 

I would try to save having sex for super special occasions, if we even do it before marriage. (I'm Christian.)

9 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Breakfast at home. Pancake stacks and donuts. Lunch and Dinner are in public restaurant meals. You will want to make a spectacle of your gluttony. Stimulating your appalling appetite while making other people lose their appetites. Max-Fat funnel feeding between all meals. Flavor is not a consideration here; only ultra-high caloric intake. Heavy cream, melted butter, ice cream, Serious Mass, etc. Tube in mouth; no hands, constant flow. Funnel is taken on a Big-Ass Heavy Duty Vibrating Massage Chair. This will get all your fats constantly jiggling for pleasure and to create a stirring effect in your stomach to churn everything for quick digestion. A vibrating toy in your fat puss while you feed. You will be regularly fucked in this chair as well. Your entire body jiggling and transferring all that vibration to your fat pussy with my hard dick deep in there. (Catholic, so premarital sex is a requirement.) Every day we will decide upon a public display with your belly out. That could be a beach, a public pool, maybe a park. Anywhere we can put you in a bikini or at the least a crop top and show off your fat. Both of us will play with your belly constantly while you enjoy snacks... maybe ice cream, maybe burgers, perhaps just chips and dip with a soda-pop. Whatever. You will be gnoshing with that growing fat belly out and being fondled right on the edge of obscenity. Engaging proudly any onlookers and gawkers to talk about your growing fat body. Who will be the guest feeder for the evening funnel tonight? Will it be SugarPlumpFairy? Or some skinny girl who might either love your fat or think it's gross? Maybe even a surprise old college or cross-fit friend. 

• Curvage Model

Woah woahhhhh 😍 @pgtip00 @jacksprat @Collegefatty10 and @Feedeelover24 you guys really know how to turn a hog on 😍

First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantasies with me. SECOND - they are SO FREAKING HOT!!

It sure does sound to me like you're all determined to make me HUGE and keep me full and spoiled constantly hehe, which is good thing because that's exactly how I like it ;) 

Oh and did Jack mention National Donut Day? HECK YES. Literally about to go waddle to my car and grab a few dozen, this is basically christmas!!

• Curvage Model

Who doesn't love a good old fashioned belly play video? If anyone remember from way back when, that's what I started with back Youtube as a grainy little faceless gainer. 

Naturally, I tried to produce a shorter more simplified video here - but it ended up being 7 minutes and SO FUCKING HOT AND STEAMY. I got a little carried away with myself... but how could I not? Feeling the weight and softness of this gut in my hands is so captivating. 

12:00. 14 minutes away. GET READY ❤️

You guys have been incredible recently, like I mentioned yesterday. Idk what's going on but you all deserve a serious thank you for being so amazing and supportive so this clip will only be $2.99 ❤️

1_0_GIF_1 2.GIF

1_0_GIF_1.GIF

1_0_GIF_1 3.GIF

1_0_GIF_1 4.GIF

1_0_GIF_1 5.GIF

1_0_GIF_1 6.GIF

• Curvage Model

NEW 7 minute video of me rubbing my huge, fat, heavy belly while telling you how much I love being your big fat growing girl. We reflect on some of my old OG belly play videos in comparison as I explore my body.  Watch my hands sink into my flab as I rub, jiggle, shake, and slap my huge gut. Only $2.99 as a thank you for how amazing you've all been recently! ENJOY ❤️