Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

This sounds DELICIOUS! Count me in, Casey! You two are the sexiest out there! 🥵 Both of you ladies playing with each other's fat....these clips may end up being the hottest EVVER in all of Curvage!!! 

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

We made the clip of my DREAMS come true! Who’s ready to see 2 sorority sisters reunite, in denial of their huge weight gains.. oh my 😋 it’s incredible.

308E2588-063F-4216-ABDC-8CEA0117E020.jpeg

Wow! Look at these two fat angels! Both of you are unfairly Pretty AND Voluptuous. Your friend seems to have slightly fatter titties. Tho overall I'd say the scales are tipped in Casey's favor thanks to that enviable belly power... So I guess that makes Casey the boss, no discussions about it. 

• Curvage Model

Full recap coming tomorrow bc I’m wayyy too tired to type it all out tonight but today was seriously the most fun I’ve had in a while and I cannot wait for you all to see what Candice and I created for you all 😍 I am stuffed as heck and fatter than ever! 

Guest Marshall7

I'm so happy for you ladies! Just what you needed, Casey! Hope this is a regular thing for both of you, fatten each other up and have soo much fun! 🥰 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling extra fluffy tonight 😋

C58FBE82-6283-4534-97FF-61648E16CA2C.jpeg

It has got to be an amazingly empowering feeling for you. To watch yourself thriving and blossoming. Becoming objectively more sexy and ample. All confirmed by thousands of actual dedicated worshipers. All these thumbnails lately have been blowing me away. They are simply dominated by your exquisite luxurious belly. 

Guest Marshall7
10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Feeling extra fluffy tonight 😋

74C3A9B7-3646-4FCA-8460-28FB2C69200E.jpeg

C58FBE82-6283-4534-97FF-61648E16CA2C.jpeg

FB7EA22E-22AE-4126-8506-4B116FF9A6FC.jpeg

I can NEVER get enough of these photos, Love! You simply have the most wonderful belly!!!! 🥰

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wouldn’t you love to be between all this flab? 😍

7A0A9C31-4A5F-4846-A23C-D76C7A9DEBE3.jpeg

7D27E846-0943-4105-8404-6FD34344415E.jpeg

Love to be the Ham in that doughy sandwich 🥵🍆

Guest Marshall7

Casey, I want you to know seeing you as a feeder was so super sexy! So calm and mesmerizing as you fed Candice. Seeing this side of you was beautiful. Of course, ill always want YOU to be the one doing most of the eating hehe, but experiencing that was just so amazing! 🥰 Can't wait to see your sorority sisters clip!!!!

Also, LET'S GO BRUINS!!!!

• Curvage Model

You guys are the sweetest and I loved every bit of support you've given me not only this weekend, but always ❤️ It's wild to me that I was so stressed this week about not being able to post a clip, yet I hit the same amount of sales always I always do even when i do upload. You are a constant source of joy and support along this journey and I freaking LOVE you!

So so so ❤️ here is the highly requested recap of my day with my amazing new friend Candice! We had been talking and texting for a long time trying to plan this collab. She lives crazy close to me, so I can assure you this will be a regular occurrence. Our energy is perfect and it's like we were long lost best friends! She rolled up with a ton of sexy outfits and a HUGE bag of pastries from one of my favorite bakeries in the North End! She gets me 🍪

I had picked up a bunch of donuts as well. As soon as she walked inside we hit it off. We swapped stories and got to know eachother... we had hoped to spend the day filming a TON of clips, but ended up only filming a few because we were genuinely just having so much fun hanging out and talking. We made some FIRE content and have a lot more planned for the future. Like I literally want her to come back next weekend lol.

She posted her clip that we filmed today, link here ❤️  I am typically the feedee but LOVED feeding her and encouraging her to grow as big as me. It was so amazing because we are both shaped so similarly. We are alllll belly, classic apple shapes. She's basically the blonde version of me except I'm a bit heavier, although I have a feeling she will be catching up if we keep hanging out ;)

She helped me create a clip that I've wanted to make for a LONG time and it will be dropping tomorrow. It was so fucking fun and hot to just fill up with her while we played with eachother. UGH. I want more. She was the freaking best. Be sure to show these clips some love bc we have big plans to keep them coming! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Guest Marshall7

Love the update! You both sound like you've started a beautiful feedee friendship and the gaining impact is gonna be something else to watch! You can bet ill be full-throttle supporting these clips! 😍 hope your night is wonderful, Love! Bruins gonna finish this series tonight, I can feel it!

Btw, one of my housemates has this entire Harry Potter lego set all setup in our basement haha. Thought you would appreciate it lols

20210523_170655.jpg