Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh HECK yes to allllll of these ideas! Kicking off day 1 the only way i know how - waking up at noon and gorging donuts while scrolling through grub hub to get my first meal, which is going to be PIZZZZA! I love the ribs idea above and I'm thinking a big taco tray at some point too. Issssabout to be a fattening weekend. I'm hoping to do this again next weekend to maximize my gains before my challenge ends in June! ❤️ 

CASEY! You are a BEAST. Just gobbling down all the calories. Getting yourself all jacked up with soft sweet babyfat. 

Guest Marshall7

Let's get you well-past your June 1st goal, Love! Let's inflate every part of your gorgeous body! 😍

Also, you have such an amazing beautiful body, Casey! Every roll and every fat dimple has added to your already gorgeous figure! Your lovely face, which was already a 10/10 when you were thin, is now beyond angelic! Your beautiful breasts have plumped like none I have ever seen and you have grown an ENORMOUS ass! I can not get enough of your juicy thighs and your hair/skin have become even more vibrant and lovely with all the new weight! You literally take my breath away every single day, Love! 🥰

Guest Mauser1898
15 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Alright loves - it’s been a BUSY few weeks to say the least but I have a 3 day weekend this weekend and we are doing another mega stuffing/immobility weekend!  Who’s ready?! Drop some ideas of what to stuff myself with below!! 🖤😋

Chinese food , burgers and of course pizza 🍕💕

Guest Marshall7
34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh shit... did I mention I have a collab tomorrow with another curvage model?? 😋🤤🥰 she’s become a close friend and has the cutest belly and I can’t wait to see her! Any girl on girl video requests for when we film?!

Anything with you both rubbing each other's bellies and feeding each other obviously ;) and if you both are into it....making out 🥵

LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos! Beauty and belly for days! You are 1 in a million, Love! 🥰

LOOK AT THAT BACK FAT!!!!!

Screenshot_20210521-190120_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh shit... did I mention I have a collab tomorrow with another curvage model?? 😋🤤🥰 she’s become a close friend and has the cutest belly and I can’t wait to see her! Any girl on girl video requests for when we film?!

Maybe a video where Casey, the hot and gorgeous sorority girl wakes up and finds herself tied up to a chair and comes face to face with an old college rival who wants to fatten her up as revenge for all the teasing that she used to do.

• Curvage Model

Hi friends! Day 1 of my megastuffing weekend complete and I am drifting off into a food coma with a STUFFED gut. I broke out the funnel tonight and went hard on some WG shakes, milk shakes, penne vodka pizza, a tray of brownies, chips, and so much more. It's quite a blur tbh because I was very high but I'm so damn stuffed right now and it feels INCREDIBLE.

I am so excited to film with my sweet friend tomorrow! Keeping her a surprise for now but you can expect some pics from us in the morning ❤️ I LOVE all of your suggestions, thank you so much for taking the time to type them out for us. We are going to do our best to bring them all to life. We actually live super super super close to each other, so hopefully we can make this a very regular thing! ❤️ 

3 hours ago, Incognito4 said:

What a pig 😍! I've been following your journey for ages but only started buying your clips a few months ago and oh my goodness I haven't looked back 🥵

Thank you so much ❤️ so happy to have you here enjoying my clips and saying hi in my forum! welcome!! ❤️ 

2 hours ago, as1234 said:

You are further away in the after, but somehow your belly is still getting closer.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

index.thumb.gif.ae2ffd5fcf29fdc7d4fec2f1572acdc4.gif

As always, you've left me speechless! This is SO freaking hot!!! 😍 If there's any specific old pics you want me to retake now at this size I'd be so happy to! These are literally my favorite ever and you are the best for making them! THANK YOU ❤️ 

Stunning. Casey you look so darn good. All properly filling out and thriving with your nurturing. I am deeply affected as I witness your growth and development. It reaches to the core of me to see as you mature and ripen. Blooming ever more sweetly and softly. 
Just look at you dear. Aplomb. So poised and confident. Expecting and accepting of all the praise we bestow upon you. Exuding a luxurious wealth of healthy vitality. Striking and igniting our most primal urges. 

CFE4D3C5-3DC1-4C2F-9A6E-02868B93D81E.jpeg

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Pikafatttttyyy😍😍 it was only a matter of time - you guys know how much I love Pokémon! Happy free photoset Friday fam 🖤

A5ABAE84-6B00-4886-A0D6-7CDF33BC7EE0.jpeg

You look like you've passed into new territory with these latest pics. I don't know if I can properly describe it, but it's like you've entered a new tier of fatness 😍

Guest Marshall7

Can't wait, Casey! Sounds like this weekend already has been exactly what you've needed! Love seeing you happy and content, not to mention that gut being full and expansive! 🥰 So nice to have a friend close by who shares this interest too!

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

ITS COLLLLLAB DAAAAY🖤

How about the two of you acting like the mean sorority girls. It's Bikini Day! Time to pick out the flaws in the new girl's body. You both scrutinize an imagined "off camera" pledge. Laughing and Mocking her for being so skinny and malnourished. You tell her she looks gaunt and sickly with her sunken cheeks. While you both flaunt and present your finely nurtured and fully developed figures. "Hehehe, I could wrap my cute chubby hands around your thin brittle wrists. Show her Sister, try to get both of your hands around the girth of my healthy fat upper arm. My arms are properly supple and developed, not grotesque and gangly twigs" You make the skinny girl feel undesirable and self-conscious as you display each others' ample blessings. "See how nice and fat these tits have blossomed?" you tease, "No guy would be interested in your pathetic bones. You look like a walking skeleton. Hahaha". You both get excited and swept up by each others' sensual and ripened figures. You sit back proudly as your plump Sister makes an impassioned presentation of your belly, lording the soft sensual heft. This leads to... well, whatever it leads to... 

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It’s happening 😋

2C16BA8F-9E3C-4D87-BA21-C02A39355ACF.jpeg

Ladies! Let the hotness begin!!!! 😍