Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Imagine all this belly dropping down on you 😍

740D2647-A2EE-4410-A5F5-57ECFE70519C.jpeg

Casey.....you literally leave me speechless with each new photo.....I really hope to see you wear this in a clip....my dick may not be ready though 🥵

Could your face POSSIBLY get any cuter/fatter?!!! 🥰

Screenshot_20210515-210510_Chrome.jpg

There has been something I have been wondering about for a while now. As far as I know, it has been a long time since you have done a weigh in. I know you wanted to reach 300lbs by the end of last year. And now you want to gain 30lbs in a month. Will we be getting a weigh in video soon to see where you are? To see if you are over or under 300lbs and by how much. 😁❤️

Guest Asdf5261
12 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Do you ever feel like ur jus being weighted down all the time by all of that fat? I’ve started gaining recently and packed on 40 but I couldn’t even imagine gaining as much as you I’m wicked envious. You just keep getting bigger fatter and sexier and it’s been a treat to see you expand. Whoever feeds that big belly must be a really lucky guy

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, jpark786 said:

There has been something I have been wondering about for a while now. As far as I know, it has been a long time since you have done a weigh in. I know you wanted to reach 300lbs by the end of last year. And now you want to gain 30lbs in a month. Will we be getting a weigh in video soon to see where you are? To see if you are over or under 300lbs and by how much. 😁❤️

I’ve been pretty naughty teasing weigh ins intermittently, but if all goes as planned - there will finally be a weigh in at the end of my challenge compilation video dropping early June after the challenge ends 🥰🥰🐷🐷

Guest Marshall7
38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve been pretty naughty teasing weigh ins intermittently, but if all goes as planned - there will finally be a weigh in at the end of my challenge compilation video dropping early June after the challenge ends 🥰🥰🐷🐷

That's going to be one hell of a clip, my Dear! UGGGHHH! 😍

• Curvage Model

Finally falling back into my alignment today after a rough few weeks dealing with some different and difficult things. The real world really sucks sometimes 🙄 

However, I am looking and feeling larger than ever which is the most gratifying feeling. I am struggling to fit into everything... anything. Every bit of me has grown so fat that it's hard to find comfort in anything. Even panties are just miserable to wear because my fupa is so plump and fat. Anything with sleeves is uncomfortable because my arms are so fluffy. Tops in general are a struggle because nothing spans the width of my back properly. My go to - my never failing leggings are even starting to fail me as my fupa continues to swell and thighs expand. I never expected outgrowing my "fat clothes" to this extent but here we are 😅

Guest Marshall7

Goodness, Casey. You are the sweetest and fattest babe out there! Adore these photos so fucking much! I'm glad you're starting to turn the corner on these rough weeks. Sometimes a good reset is what someone really needs 🥰 wishing you nothing but fat and contentment for your new week, Love!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Finally falling back into my alignment today after a rough few weeks dealing with some different and difficult things. The real world really sucks sometimes 🙄 

However, I am looking and feeling larger than ever which is the most gratifying feeling. I am struggling to fit into everything... anything. Every bit of me has grown so fat that it's hard to find comfort in anything. Even panties are just miserable to wear because my fupa is so plump and fat. Anything with sleeves is uncomfortable because my arms are so fluffy. Tops in general are a struggle because nothing spans the width of my back properly. My go to - my never failing leggings are even starting to fail me as my fupa continues to swell and thighs expand. I never expected outgrowing my "fat clothes" to this extent but here we are 😅

Who needs panties 🤷🏻

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It seems I’ve outgrown my final pair of size 18s 😅😅

523E9244-88FA-4A25-B6C8-D6FC7D9C501C.jpeg

Bust out 💦💦

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Love to see you grow 👀

18 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I want every pound on me 😘

19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Can I also just say that getting my fat ass body into these 3XL fishnets was truly one of the hardest things I've ever done... not even because they were too tight, but because it was nearly impossible to bend over without my gut taking me down. I'd do it sitting down, but can't cross my legs anymore. That is such an amazing change to explore recently 😍

086DC1F8-2543-4A60-8FDD-5C31908DA253.jpeg

35B26E47-E42A-4F27-BA36-3EC5C5CA6AE9.jpeg

Keep those legs open 🤪

Guest Marshall7

Your face has developed so much fat! You are such a sight to behold, Love! And have you noticed how BIG your belly button is now?!!!! Ugggh so fucking hot!

13 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh Casey, You look so good all plumped up and fat. You are just as you were meant to be*
 - And getting even fatter all the time. 

Guest Marshall7
19 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

@Erichendo23 here's your answer :) gonna be soooo hot!