Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

This is so much fun, Babe! Love all of these so much! Thank you for your consistent interaction and attention you show to your gain and your fans! Keeps 'em coming back! Let's keep you growing! 🥰

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

That sounds fantastic!  So - what's on the immobi-piggy menu for day 1?  I trust the funnel is getting pounding?

I'm actually finding that I'm using my funnel a LOT more right now while on this WG challenge just to get extra calories in as fast as possible. I already eat SO much with ease. Like an absolutely ridiculous amount of food. It's hard for me to both coordinate and afford to eat anymore than I already was. So right now I'm reallly trying to thrive on those liquid calories which are easiest consumed while pumped down my greedy throat through my funnnnnel ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

which are easiest consumed while pumped down my greedy throat through my funnnnnel ❤️ 

This is so FUCKING HOT, Babe! I would be in Heaven watching a clip of you messily and greedily pumping 2 weight gain shakes while moaning and thrusting your plump pussy all over! 😈 

• Curvage Model

Day 1 Immobility Weekend: Saturday

I just woke up after getting way too full and way too high last night. I passed out so early. The moment I opened my eyes this morning I rolled over and ordered a mountain of food on grub hub to devour. Now I've waddled 4 feet from my bed to my desk where I will sit with my wide ass spread for the rest of the day gorging myself and eating while I teach my students on camera. From neck up they see a beautiful smart professor, but little do they know there's a massive greedy gut spread across my lap below the camera view. I sit here proudly munching away while they do their work. I wonder what they're thinking when they see me eating none stop right here. 

After this I'll waddle 4 feet back to my bed. I have some beautiful special edibles that I got myself bc I'm celebrating 4.20 today instead of Tuesday since I don't get high during the work week. I am going to have the glut-fest of my dreams tonight. ALL my favorite munchie foods are on desk for gorging with as little mobility involved as possible. Who's ready?

Guest Marshall7
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Who's ready?

Do you even need to ask?!! Time to get high as a kite and eat like never before, Love! Let's grow that 30 pounds on you by June 1st! ;)😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Day 1 Immobility Weekend: Saturday

I just woke up after getting way too full and way too high last night. I passed out so early. The moment I opened my eyes this morning I rolled over and ordered a mountain of food on grub hub to devour. Now I've waddled 4 feet from my bed to my desk where I will sit with my wide ass spread for the rest of the day gorging myself and eating while I teach my students on camera. From neck up they see a beautiful smart professor, but little do they know there's a massive greedy gut spread across my lap below the camera view. I sit here proudly munching away while they do their work. I wonder what they're thinking when they see me eating none stop right here. 

After this I'll waddle 4 feet back to my bed. I have some beautiful special edibles that I got myself bc I'm celebrating 4.20 today instead of Tuesday since I don't get high during the work week. I am going to have the glut-fest of my dreams tonight. ALL my favorite munchie foods are on desk for gorging with as little mobility involved as possible. Who's ready?

I bet that most people on this blog, myself included, would absolutely love to be there with you, feeding you so you could move even less.

31 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thickiiiiie 🐷

F87AC5F1-B44A-48C3-A5A3-4396E206514E.jpeg.77f57a99ef7af2e80e456bac7750140c.jpg

Oh yes Dear. You are so beautiful and fat. I'm stunned by the beauty of it all. But you remain hungry to grow more fat still. So you keep at it. Greedily and hungrily slamming down calories as efficiently as your clever mind can conceive. Never easing up. You are constantly teeming and growing more beautiful. More fat. Sexy fat Casey in luscious healthy pigtails. More of everything that is Good; More belly, more Casey. 

• Curvage Model

Fill me up with all my favorite treats and watch me swell. Grab my chins, jiggle my belly, and tell me what a good greedy girl I am. Prop me up and strap the funnel to my face. Calories pour down my throat as you spread my legs wide open. You push my big belly up. A snack for me and a snack for you. 

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fill me up with all my favorite treats and watch me swell. Grab my chins, jiggle my belly, and tell me what a good greedy girl I am. Prop me up and strap the funnel to my face. Calories pour down my throat as you spread my legs wide open. You push my big belly up. A snack for me and a snack for you. 

Yes Love. You fully understand. You know your one true calling. Getting FATTER. All the time, all for me. Rapid. Weight. Gain. Astonishingly fat and greedily packing on more WEIGHT. Just to be more appealing, more sensual and more beautiful. 

Guest Marshall7
33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Babe, you know my cock well....I would be all over that perfect fattening body of yours, pouring down those calories and my tongue exploring that fupa and pussy 😈 You would feel everything and you would squeal your sexy piggy self as you guzzled down every single drop of the shakes....and my cum! Everything and anything for my perfect plump Hog! 😍 

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes you are! Love what the sun did to your skin in Florida....and all those calories did to that enormous sexy body! You are my favorite piggy in all the land! ;) btw, look at all these new rolls!!!! 🥵

Screenshot_20210417-172534_Chrome.jpg