Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

You will be seeing them very soon. It was very hard to get it to look/present the way I wanted. So then my OCD self took the challenge and turned it into something.... BEYOND epic. I'm very proud to share this 10 day diary with you guys. Keep those eyes open for it ❤️ 

If it goes well, I will continue to do this throughout this WG challenge i'm doing

Oh I bet with your stomach capacity 

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

it goes well, I will continue to do this throughout this WG challenge i'm doing

YES PLEASE!!!!!

3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

First off ms Casey you look AAA, I’m a bond trader and that’s the best of the best. Second, there are no such things as tiny miracles, we all thank you for what you choose to do.  And third, hot damn haha I want those scrubs to just burst off, it might even get me to see a dr. #love dogs not drs. 

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

All my love. Always
Lots on my mind tonight so I’m heading to bed - with a full belly as always 💚 leave me something to smile at! Or fap to! Have fun hehe

F9789E08-7117-4F08-9AEC-1A6E2A616879.jpeg

Casey, you light up my world every day! I'm so glad I found you! You are fat and beautiful! Gorgeous with and without makeup! You can make me cum on command and your voice is equal parts soothing and arousing! You are so fun and so intelligent - the perfect combo! But beyond all of these things, you are such a sweet and loving human being who shows how to behave even when times are tough and dark. Casey, you are amazing! Never stop being you and I will never stop supporting you! All my love, Sweetie! 💓

14 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

-You break anything besides the pool chair lately?

-What's your *least* favorite food? 

-Favorite "feast" scene from a movie? (E.g., Harry Potter, Miyazaki's Spirited Away)

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Just want to take a hot second and say thank you guys so much for always being in my corner, for constantly supporting me, and believing in my journey. It continually blows my mind how many of you are just all in on Casey and what I do here. It motivates me so much to keep showing up each day being the best (and fattest) version of myself. Idk, just all in my feels tonight. I really love you guys so much

We're here with you for this journey!! Its been damn amazing and can't wait to see what the future has in hold for you!! 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, satori said:

-You break anything besides the pool chair lately?

-What's your *least* favorite food? 

-Favorite "feast" scene from a movie? (E.g., Harry Potter, Miyazaki's Spirited Away)

• The pool chair was definitely the most recent & most unexpected! But since coming back from the trip, I'm noticing my work chair is starting to go again :( So stay tuned, that could be a hot story!
  • Hmmmm least favorite food... Well I'm like fatally allergic to bananas so ofcourse those hahaah. I super skeeve a lot of condiments! I'm like a child & hate when my food touches/mixes
  • I have always loved and cherished the huge feast scenes in the Great Hall at Hogwarts in Harry Potter! Great question
1 hour ago, Feedeelover24 said:

Good morning sexy. How are you?

Gooooodmorning my Casey loving friends! I am doing great today - woke up really sore and full from last night and have a busy day at work, but then I'm off for 3 days!

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:
  • The pool chair was definitely the most recent & most unexpected! But since coming back from the trip, I'm noticing my work chair is starting to go again :( So stay tuned, that could be a hot story!
  • Hmmmm least favorite food... Well I'm like fatally allergic to bananas so ofcourse those hahaah. I super skeeve a lot of condiments! I'm like a child & hate when my food touches/mixes
  • I have always loved and cherished the huge feast scenes in the Great Hall at Hogwarts in Harry Potter! Great question

Gooooodmorning my Casey loving friends! I am doing great today - woke up really sore and full from last night and have a busy day at work, but then I'm off for 3 days!

I'm glad you're off for 3 days. Time for a super stuffing stay-cation. 

I had no idea you were allergic to bananas.

What's your Hogwarts House? I'm Hufflepuff.

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

woke up really sore and full from last night and have a busy day at work, but then I'm off for 3 days!

Best news of the week so far! ;) hehe

• Curvage Model

This video.... FUCK.

Watching myself struggle to get my shoes, socks, pants, and bra on/off is quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. I do it every day, and I know what a struggle it's become for myself. I have mentioned it before. But wow - WATCHING myself struggle to do it all is next level hot. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.24.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.23.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.23.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.22.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.20.39 PM.png

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This video.... FUCK.

Watching myself struggle to get my shoes, socks, pants, and bra on/off is quite possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. I do it every day, and I know what a struggle it's become for myself. I have mentioned it before. But wow - WATCHING myself struggle to do it all is next level hot. 

Damn can't wait to see this!! The struggle looks insane!! Haha this is going to be epic

11 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

This video.... FUCK.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.50 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.00 PM.png

Oh Casey. You are such a Cute little Fattie-Pie. All packed up plump and determined. 

Guest Marshall7

This double chin.....I knew you had grown...but my oh my, Babe! Again, to me the biggest notifier to me of someone being fat as fuck is that giant hanging bloated double chin and yours is sensationally sexy!!! 🥵  This clip could not be released FAST enough!!!

Screenshot_20210415-120616_Chrome.jpg

5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

This video.... FUCK.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 2.21.50 PM.png

Is this pre or post vacay... either way I’m ready for it 

• Curvage Model
24 minutes ago, rhythmalism said:

Is this pre or post vacay... either way I’m ready for it 

This was during vaca! The day before I left ❤️ 

48 minutes ago, Feedeelover24 said:

I'm sooooooo ready. Wish I could feed you.

Also did you see my other question about Harry Potter?

I would be in Gryffindor