Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7

Amazing, Babe! Love all these fattened updates ;) and yes we all LOVE you, Casey! The best model by far on Curvage and a wonderful human being 🥰 So excited for all these pizza/immobility updates over the next couple days!!!! 😈 Always keep me coming back for more! Hehe ;)  

22 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wanted to share this beautiful little update from yesterday so that I don't ever forget it :) You guys know how much I love those beautiful moments where I just really zone into myself and my body and notice subtle changes...moments where I'm just completely captivated by myself and my body. I had another one yesterday. I was laying on my floor flat on my back trying to do some gentle hip rocking to release some of my back tension. Then inevitably, that turned into my laying there scrolling on my phone for 10 minutes avoiding the exhausting task of heaving myself back up from the ground. I was playing with my tits because that's what I do lol and somehow one of my hands found itself exploring my sides. In those moments I realized a new milestone we've reached... when I am laying down flat, at complete rest, my back fat roll that goes from my tits to across my back that we all love so much is permanently there. It's a permanent roll now at all times, no matter my position. Normally when I had laid down flat before my rolls would settle. But now - it's a permanent fucking roll. I snapped a quick pic of it, sorry for the text across it lol. Also, totally forgot I have a tattoo there LOL that is something very out of my line of vision now that I've grown so large

IMG_5726.JPG

I am thrilled that you take time to celebrate each beautiful and surprising development. All the excitement of a young lass first discovering her budding breasts. 

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

wonder why.... 🐖🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Hmmm.....could it have something to do with you BEING a Fat Ass recently? 🤔😏😁

On 2/27/2021 at 6:20 AM, Curvage Casey said:

24lbs have been gained in the past 2 months exactly. That's 12 lbs each month. FUCKING YES.

Where do I feel the biggest changes? Definitely my thighs, back, and overall midsection - by midsection I not only mean my belly, I also mean my hips/fupa/sides/etc. So much feels drastically different than it did before. I am having a really hard time moving around, bending down, and doing simply tasks. I am sitting at my desk right now typing this... breathing so heavy like i just walked around except I've been sitting for an hour. My hunger is out of control... honestly, I'm not even sure if it really is hunger. I think it's just a longing to feel FULL. I often say food is my drug and there's no doubt about that - but beyond that - just the sensation of FULLNESS is what I crave more than anything. 

Also, look at those fucking arms. 

coverphoto.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-02-26 at 9.25.07 AM.png

24 lbs in 2 months. Looks like your body is loving these challenges as much as your mind is. That is amazing baby, so happy for you. And that outfit is fantastic on you. Shame its not going to last much longer 😍

On 2/27/2021 at 8:04 AM, Curvage Casey said:

LOVE YOU GUYS 🥰 we are doing a PIZZZZZAAAA challenge this weekend like @jacksprat said! Only I’m not going into it with a set amount.... I’m just going to gorge and see HOW MUCH pizza I can consume between Saturday and Sunday and then will keep you posted throughout on the final tally. Let’s GROW 🖤🍕okay so I have to ask now - how many large pizzas do you guys think I can do In 2 days?

I'd say 12 is easily achievable for this hog. I suspect the pizza is going to be washed down with gallons of soda and shakes too.

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ok so obviously my belly forever wins, but can we just acknowledge both these thighs and ASS RECENTLY HOLY FUCK they’re huge!!!! I wonder why.... 🐖🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

0451F2A8-6D61-40AA-8AA9-4931E9F99D12.jpeg4BA06058-90C5-4021-A53A-A42AB560B9FD.jpeg

Yes, it's the OBVIOUS winner. Which is exciting as hell. Because any woman would die to have sweet thick thighs and a fat round butt like yours. Sure You love 'em too, but you know, they are not that life altering BELLY. Your Belly changes other people's behavior. It's all they are thinking about whenever they see you. 

Guest Marshall7

Pile those pizzas in! More and more and more! My cock is ready to play and plow into you and send the cum everywhere inside you and ALL over you! Of course, after you gorge yourself on even MORE pizzas AND wash them down with ALL the heavy cream you can get your fat chubby fingers on! We NEED the piggy to eat and drink EVERYTHING! Nothing goes to waste! Piggy must double fist 2 pieces at a time, barely breathing between bites! She must be on all fours as well, plowing her face down on the pizza....maybe ill even sneak something from behind as she gorges, causing her to be on sensation overload! Fucked while face-fucking her food! Maybe then flip piggy over and finger fuck her pussy and belly button while shoving even MORE pizza down her greedy throat....Piggy, the night is still young and we've only just begun! Now open up!!!! 😈

Guest Feedhermore
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

5 pizzas in and feel so so fun fat and full 😍🐷🐖 but you know what that means... your hog is hornier than ever. Turn me on 🥵

The smell of grease and carbs makes your cunt wet. You are a slave to the food, you live to serve and eat. You couldn’t stop if you wanted to; you’ve fully given in. You can’t go an hour without thinking about food and stuffing your gut. Giving your life and body completely to food. The cholesterol clogs your arteries, it shortens your breath, it makes you knees and your back sore, but you love it. You love that you addiction is ruining you. The world shuns you for your weight, but you only care about pleasing your feeder Dom. Now play with your fat cunt, get off knowing you have ruined yourself forever 😈😈

You know how I'm fond of calling you a feedee food slut. I think I'm going to add Pizza Whore to my list of epithets for you. Clearly you are. Look at what you're doing this weekend: confining yourself to bed, and having 2 day pizza gangbang! Pretty apt, isn't it. The overwhelming pleasure you get from slamming pizza after pizza. Its not exactly an inaccurate analogy. Wouldn't you agree, pizza whore? feedee food slut? 

More, fat feedee. More pizza for you. Chase that amazing pleasure. Let it overwhelm you. You love that feeling. The fullness. The mind numbing fullness. Get it. Stay full! ❤️

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wellllllll fuck you guys really know how to turn a piggy on 💦💦💦💦💦 we made it to 6 pizzas today/tonight fam and I’m way too full to even reach down to touch myself 🥵

I'm so ready for part 2 tomorrow! Ready for piggy to gain another 2 or 3, maybe 5 pounds! ;) These are ALWAYS so fucking hot!!!! Casey, you're the fucking best fattest hottie out there! 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wellllllll fuck you guys really know how to turn a piggy on 💦💦💦💦💦 we made it to 6 pizzas today/tonight fam and I’m way too full to even reach down to touch myself 🥵

good job,you going to wake up fatter and hornier and more determined to stuff yourself this much or even more! how much calories is 1 pizza? 3K? 😮 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh dear, What have you done. That is far too much volume of food for anyone. It is 48 slices of pizza baby. Your heroic tummy must be in need of the sweetest belly rubs. You need to be rewarded for being such a good girl and cleaning your plate. We should lay you down and get all your fats vibrating all over your perfect and growing body. 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Girrrrrrrrl.. just 😍😍😍😍

Will Smith Fainting GIF

lazy pig GIF

11 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

I must say your belly ,thighs and booty are very very fat and very very sexy

Awwww thanks love! ❤️ they are SO thick and heavy!

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Pile those pizzas in! More and more and more! My cock is ready to play and plow into you and send the cum everywhere inside you and ALL over you! Of course, after you gorge yourself on even MORE pizzas AND wash them down with ALL the heavy cream you can get your fat chubby fingers on! We NEED the piggy to eat and drink EVERYTHING! Nothing goes to waste! Piggy must double fist 2 pieces at a time, barely breathing between bites! She must be on all fours as well, plowing her face down on the pizza....maybe ill even sneak something from behind as she gorges, causing her to be on sensation overload! Fucked while face-fucking her food! Maybe then flip piggy over and finger fuck her pussy and belly button while shoving even MORE pizza down her greedy throat....Piggy, the night is still young and we've only just begun! Now open up!!!! 😈

11 hours ago, Feedhermore said:

The smell of grease and carbs makes your cunt wet. You are a slave to the food, you live to serve and eat. You couldn’t stop if you wanted to; you’ve fully given in. You can’t go an hour without thinking about food and stuffing your gut. Giving your life and body completely to food. The cholesterol clogs your arteries, it shortens your breath, it makes you knees and your back sore, but you love it. You love that you addiction is ruining you. The world shuns you for your weight, but you only care about pleasing your feeder Dom. Now play with your fat cunt, get off knowing you have ruined yourself forever 😈😈

10 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

You know how I'm fond of calling you a feedee food slut. I think I'm going to add Pizza Whore to my list of epithets for you. Clearly you are. Look at what you're doing this weekend: confining yourself to bed, and having 2 day pizza gangbang! Pretty apt, isn't it. The overwhelming pleasure you get from slamming pizza after pizza. Its not exactly an inaccurate analogy. Wouldn't you agree, pizza whore? feedee food slut? 

More, fat feedee. More pizza for you. Chase that amazing pleasure. Let it overwhelm you. You love that feeling. The fullness. The mind numbing fullness. Get it. Stay full! ❤️

@MarshallT @Feedhermore @pgtip00 these 3 posts above gave me pretty much the best O i've had in a while this morning once I was finally able to prop myself up to get off.... thank you THANK YOU from your favorite growing hog 🐷🥵🔥

10 hours ago, slowburn said:

That sounds amazing. Naturally, I'd feed you more, even if it meant I wound up eating too.

Heheheh now that's what I like to hear!

10 hours ago, Barkley said:

I need a cold shower after you last comment Casey.

SO glad you enjoy my gluttony 😘 

8 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

good job,you going to wake up fatter and hornier and more determined to stuff yourself this much or even more! how much calories is 1 pizza? 3K? 😮 

I've gotten them all from Dominos just bc one of you handsome gents gifted me a giftcard there ... large pepperoni pizza extra cheese is what I've been getting. I'll have to calculate exactly how many calories are in one so I can figure out what the damage was yesterday! Today after work (only 4 hours thank god) I'll be resuming the challenge but I'm going to be ordering from that new place i found the other day that I fell inlove with! I'll try to get their nutrition info when I order so we can keep track ❤️ love knowing what a glutton I am!

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh dear, What have you done. That is far too much volume of food for anyone. It is 48 slices of pizza baby. Your heroic tummy must be in need of the sweetest belly rubs. You need to be rewarded for being such a good girl and cleaning your plate. We should lay you down and get all your fats vibrating all over your perfect and growing body. 

Mmmmmmm FUCKING YES ❤️ Get me nice and high and full and just pleasure the fuck out of me all day every day like the fat little queen I am