Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Carnivoresrule
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Replies in a bit but I’m 22 donuts in out of 100 today and feel AMAZING!! Who thinks I can do it?

71737313-4C84-43C6-A53D-88D22995AE2A.jpeg

You can do it of course! Love every update of you stuffing yourself to capacity on the most fattening and unhealthy food.

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Uh... can i be eaten next??? Please???

Get in line! ❤️ 

21 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

It’s absolutely perfect beautiful❤️ I loved every moment of it, I felt like I was there being the one getting gulped down on😍 You did fantastic babe❤️

I'm so so glad ❤️ There may be another coming soon so stay tuned ❤️ 

20 hours ago, TheEdge101 said:

You look too full to bend over? Give us some tips on how to move with that much food packed in your belly!

Happens all the time! I have no tips on how to move bc when I'm that full... I don't move! hahahaha 🐷

19 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

On a recent page, I had asked you what you wanted your last waddle to be. You mentioned it "should definitely be from restaurant to restaurant in a mall food court waddling around with trays of food like a hog on display for everyone to observe."

YES YES YES TO ALL OF THIS ❤️ 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Beautiful, Babe! Oh I know you WILL do it! I bet you even eat MORE than 100!!!!! 🥵

I love ya'lll's faith in me ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

You can do it!

It should be impossible to fill that cavernous gut but if 100 donuts is what it takes then go for it!

I'm almost done and I have to say.. it was far easier than I anticipated hahaha. PIGGY ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Carnivoresrule said:

You can do it of course! Love every update of you stuffing yourself to capacity on the most fattening and unhealthy food.

Thank you love ❤️ Tomorrow when I have some time I'll definitely do a big long in depth post of both the shakes and the donut challenge... right now I've just got a big fat sugar clouded brain LOL

8 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

We believe in you. You got this. You have already had way more donuts today than I’ve had this year. 

I was thinking about that earlier. Today I am literally eating more donuts than most people will eat in 2 years lol

7 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Super Bowl Lol GIF by Coca-Cola

Thank youuu ❤️ 

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

WHENEVER We do not hear from you, I assume you are stuffing yourself silly. "Can't talk; Eating... Gaining." 

Literally that's exactly what happens daily! I have all this stuff I want to post but then I'm just chowing down constantly, pass out, wake up, FAP, pass out, wake up and eat more, and it's a vicious cycle. I'm always eating for ya'll ❤️ 

7 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

I do!! This is sexy af! Around 25K calories!! Maybe some other food? 27000 - 30000 calories 🤤🤤🤤🐷🐷🐷🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

Oh god we will definitely have to do the math here....i am scared to even look LOL

7 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

I know you can baby your unstoppable!! You got this!!! No stopping now!!

I can't stop, don't you worry ❤️ 

2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

No doubt about it! ❤️

I blame you for this exploding gut right now @pgtip00!!! :P❤️ 

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Things I realized today: I need a 24/7 feeder daddy, or multiple feeder daddies, to be pleasuring me around the clock while I just lay here eating hundreds of donuts

Damn....you'd be 700 pounds by early 2024 at that rate.....😈 I'd be down....

• Curvage Model

Wow guys... I think we all know by now it really takes A LOT for me to hit capacity. Recently, sometimes I've felt discouraged bc I thought my days of really reaching full belly capacity were over since my appetite has just reached an unimaginable peak. But between @Jazzman's shakes and todays donut challenge (which i finished as of 7 minutes ago).... i am a beached whale right now. Too full to move. Too full to get up to brush my teeth or take my contacts out. Too full to take my nightly gut shot. Far too full to fap. And hardly alive enough to type this out right now.

I'm the most full I've been in a year and I can't even reach down to rub my fat swollen fupa. 

This weekend has been a fucking DREAM. Thank you guys for challenging me to all these fat ass fun recently. 

I'm going to pass out into the deepest fucking food coma ever. 

Leave me some fat shames, fat worships, and whatever the heck you're into so I have something to get off to in the morning when I wake up 20 lbs heavier 

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow guys... I think we all know by now it really takes A LOT for me to hit capacity. Recently, sometimes I've felt discouraged bc I thought my days of really reaching full belly capacity were over since my appetite has just reached an unimaginable peak. But between @Jazzman's shakes and todays donut challenge (which i finished as of 7 minutes ago).... i am a beached whale right now. Too full to move. Too full to get up to brush my teeth or take my contacts out. Too full to take my nightly gut shot. Far too full to fap. And hardly alive enough to type this out right now.

I'm the most full I've been in a year and I can't even reach down to rub my fat swollen fupa. 

This weekend has been a fucking DREAM. Thank you guys for challenging me to all these fat ass fun recently. 

Leave me some fat shames, fat worships, and whatever the heck you're into so I have something to get off to in the morning when I wake up 20 lbs heavier 

Think about the level of fat feedee bliss you're feeling now.  Think about how full you feel now after all those donuts and all those shakes.  Feels good, right baby?  Just think - you could have had this feeling 6 months ago had you taken on @Jazzman's shake challenge back then!  Think about how fat you would be NOW if you'd started on these shakes then.

Oh well - you can't undo history, all you can do is learn from it.  And more important than anything else, you now know a sure-fire way to extra FAT!

These last 2 weekends of STUFFING are sure to have stacked bulk pounds onto that once petite little frame.  5 feet tall is soon going to be 5 feet wide at this rate, fat feedee.  You want it bad, don't you.  You want 350 lbs.  Then 400 lbs.  Then 450 lbs.  Then 500 lbs.  Imagine that, huh?  500 lbs on 5 feet of Casey!  More than 4 times the cross fit athlete you used to be.  Naughty fat feedee.  Makes you hot, doesn't it - the thought of being sooooo fat you can't move.  And the thought of loading up and sinklng down the thousands upon thousands of calories you'll need to get there - it would be a lie to say that doesn't turn you on too.  All those lovely fattening calories making their way down your throat, collecting in your belly, and your body turning them into more and more fat and you keep filling up.  That's life's purpose for you.  Feeding.  Filling.  Fattening.  Widening.  ❤️

Guest Marshall7
35 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hey, Fat Piggy Slut named Casey! I have a fattening proposition that I bet you can't say no to....if you ever have to say...quarantine after you get back from traveling in the no-so-distant future, say we challenge you to a 10-14 day immobility challenge - 25,000 calories/day minimum for 2 weeks....barely ANY moving except the bathroom and MAYBE going to the kitchen....shoot for 10-15 pounds/week - 20 pound minimum gain goal over those two weeks....just a proposition, Piggy! I have a feeling you wouldn't want to say no to this, afterall, it IS your destiny anyway! ;) That's what fat piggy sluts are only good for - feeding, growing and breeding! Chug, chug, chug, Casey! (Loved that voiceover you did telling yourself that - so sexy!)