Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Soja said:

You look very concerned. Maybe exercise is bad for your mental health. Poor girl, you need some heavy cream and french fries to calm your nerves. Its all about self care.

Lucky for you, this hog has been funneling cream all night long while pigging out ! Fuck that treadmill

1 hour ago, Fisherman07 said:

Its coming sooner than you think!! I seen the 20,000 calorie Sunday and Saturday would be amazing!!! Or drink 5 weight gain shakes or hell 5 quarts of heavy cream!! Your going to crush furniture soon baby!! I'd love to see you with a bigger girl or smaller girl get completely smashed by you

I'm definitely going to do something epic this weekend for us ❤️ gotta get these gains so I can squash you all beneath my flab hehehe

1 hour ago, pgtip00 said:

Well, I think you'll have donuts this weekend regardless because - well - your name is Casey and Casey likes donuts.  I mean c'mon!

So I vote shakes.  What do you think baby?  Think you can down at least 1 shake every hour?  Oh - what should we do about sleeping hours?  Should we instead make it 48 shakes over the weekend?  Now that WOULD be epic!!!!!!!  😲

Donut are my life so yes you are so right hehehe ❤️ you know me too well! let's do shakes! Hmmm.... what about Saturday & Sunday - 20k calories worth of weight gain shakes BOTH days. Only consumed through a funnel? Thoughts fam? 

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

20,000 calories, Casey! Hourly WG shakes too!!!

YESSSSSSS ❤️ what do you think of the idea above?

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

The happy fat wiggle you make when you are being fed!😍

Hahaha yaaass! I should trademark that 😂🐷

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

oh fuck, I was afraid of this... I love you. 

Get ready.... it's hot hehehe

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Donut are my life so yes you are so right hehehe ❤️ you know me too well! let's do shakes! Hmmm.... what about Saturday & Sunday - 20k calories worth of weight gain shakes BOTH days. Only consumed through a funnel? Thoughts fam?

That's a challenge worthy of this hog.  Yes, yes, yes, FUCK YES!

Please document this as much as you can - shake ingredients, progress reports, how incapable of moving immediately afterwards you are hehe.

BUT! Are you going to be satisfied just having shakes over the whole weekend?  What happens when that notoriously insatiable craving for pizza comes a knockin'?  Or that desperate need for donuts rears its pretty little head?  What then baby?  Think you can knock over 20k calories of shake AS WELL AS pizza & donuts (and anything else your out of control appetite forces you to have)?

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

That's a challenge worthy of this hog.  Yes, yes, yes, FUCK YES!

Please document this as much as you can - shake ingredients, progress reports, how incapable of moving immediately afterwards you are hehe.

BUT! Are you going to be satisfied just having shakes over the whole weekend?  What happens when that notoriously insatiable craving for pizza comes a knockin'?  Or that desperate need for donuts rears its pretty little head?  What then baby?  Think you can knock over 20k calories of shake AS WELL AS pizza & donuts (and anything else your out of control appetite forces you to have)?

I am very down to turn this into an epic video compilation for us if you guys would be interested into something like that? Like short takes of each chug with a before/after recap? I'll come up with something clever as always. So the shakes would be a supplement in addition to me usual eating hehehehe ❤️ You know i could never go that long without food!

19 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Can't wait like I said a collab with a smaller girl or even a bigger girl would be stunning!!! And lovely lol they stuff you you sit on them haha but yes 20k each day thats epic!! I seriously think by the end imof the weekend you'll gain atleast 5 pounds thats so sexy!! I'd love to be squashed by you hahha

I sure would hope so! Let's make it happen ❤️ 

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I am very down to turn this into an epic video compilation for us if you guys would be interested into something like that? Like short takes of each chug with a before/after recap? I'll come up with something clever as always. So the shakes would be a supplement in addition to me usual eating hehehehe ❤️ You know i could never go that long without food!

I would be so down for that clip!  It sounds fantastic!  And yeah hehe - 48 hours, no pizza, no donuts?  NO CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ❤️

Guest Marshall7
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

YESSSSSSS ❤️ what do you think of the idea above?

I think it's fucking HOT as hell and a fantastic idea! We NEED YOU 600 POUNDS ASAP!!!! Uggggh, I love this shit! Youre the fucking best, Babe! 😈

Guest Marshall7
36 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

am very down to turn this into an epic video compilation for us if you guys would be interested into something like that? Like short takes of each chug with a before/after recap? I'll come up with something clever as always. So the shakes would be a supplement in addition to me usual eating hehehehe ❤️ You know i could never go that long without food!

I would also be totally down for you to try to do this as many weekends as possible! You might gain twice as fast at this rate and at the very least, you would NEVER hit a gaining plateau again! Ha!

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

yeah idk what to even say other than this is so fucking hot im unwell

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 10.56.47 PM.png

My gosh youre perfect....sorry for the 3 response posts babe, but this is too damn hot NOT to reply to! Youre doing EVERYTHING to gain as much as quickly as possible and I fucking love every second of it I can't even type right now lol

Guest Fa10herup
54 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 10.39.57 PM.png

A few years from now, or slightly more, we'll have this beautiful image of Casey laying on her bed like this ... but with a humongous orb of a belly towering over the bed, and 4 tree-trunk limbs spread out comfortably. A few blankets stitched together to accommodate your size help keep you warm. 

By then, this bed will be extensively reinforced and retooled to include a digital scale mechanism to track down every pound you put on in your path to immobility and beyond. It's that reading that the Guinness verification representative will look at to confirm your title as Fattest Person Ever and issue you their usual plaque of commemoration. 

Of course, we'll keep the Day's smorgasbord nearby, waiting for your consumption. We go through at least 1-2 garbage bags a day with wrappers, boxes and containers as to keep your bed and room neat and clean. The operation to make you fatter is like a well-oiled machine. You have humongous desires, and THEY WILL BE ACHIEVED like you've dreamed of. Watching you grow enormous is gonna be the awesomest time ever! Not many do this, but you're on a special mission; there's no quitting.

It's your destiny. 

🐷♥️XOXO♥️🐷

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I would be so down for that clip!  It sounds fantastic!  And yeah hehe - 48 hours, no pizza, no donuts?  NO CAN DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ❤️

I'll make it happen ❤️ Gonna figure it allll out tomorrow and come up with a plan. This is going to be EPIC!! 

I would also be totally down for you to try to do this as many weekends as possible! You might gain twice as fast at this rate and at the very least, you would NEVER hit a gaining plateau again! Ha!

Omg yes please... i never ever want to plateau again. These past 3 months of just rapid growth have been incredible... i dont want it to end!!

My gosh youre perfect....sorry for the 3 response posts babe, but this is too damn hot NOT to reply to! Youre doing EVERYTHING to gain as much as quickly as possible and I fucking love every second of it I can't even type right now lol

Never apologize for that!! That's what this space is for, we have so much fat fun here heheh. I promise i made you all proud feeders tonight... your hog is rolling off to sleep JAM PACKED

1 hour ago, Fa10herup said:

By then, this bed will be extensively reinforced and retooled to include a digital scale mechanism to track down every pound you put on in your path to immobility and beyond. It's that reading that the Guinness verification representative will look at to confirm your title as Fattest Person Ever and issue you their usual plaque of commemoration. 

Fucking FUCK yes to this!! This was the best thing to read before I go to sleep heheh. Let's make it happen, porky plz!🐷

49 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Compilation of end of the day belly shots.  I love these (hope you don't mind sweety)

OMG THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! So fucking hot!! The daily differences tho 😍 I've wanted to do this forever but haven't had a chance to, so thank you!!! I have to go back in my icloud and find pics from wayyyy long ago posed like this bc i know i have a handful and it would be SO hot to compare!!!

28 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Sounds like an amazing plan!!

Check your mail, I got something for you today 😊

Yay! I'm off to bed in a bit but i'll check in the morning ❤️ 

PS to anyone waiting on a reply in the DM's from me - tomorrow! I'm a stuffed pig tonight hehe

• Curvage Model

4 giant cheesesteaks, tray of fries with melted cheese, leftover pizza, cheese cake, and ofcourse my nightly cream and WG shake. Thank you to my edibles for making me having eating superpowers hehehe. This hog is stuffed!! Time to have sweet dreams of my future 600lb life

E5C49E28-106E-425A-8EA2-506344027E60.jpeg

B3BBBCDE-E4A2-4DBA-8319-A2690D0B3CA8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

OMG THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! So fucking hot!! The daily differences tho 😍 I've wanted to do this forever but haven't had a chance to, so thank you!!! I have to go back in my icloud and find pics from wayyyy long ago posed like this bc i know i have a handful and it would be SO hot to compare!!!

They're fucking hot aren't they! 😍

And oh hell yeah!  If you can find some time to do dig up those older pics, that would be incredible. ❤️

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'll make it happen ❤️ Gonna figure it allll out tomorrow and come up with a plan. This is going to be EPIC!! 

Omg yes please... i never ever want to plateau again. These past 3 months of just rapid growth have been incredible... i dont want it to end!!

Can't wait to hear (and see) all about it.

You're incredible baby.  Your dedication to this is so stupidly hot! ❤️

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

4 giant cheesesteaks, tray of fries with melted cheese, leftover pizza, cheese cake, and ofcourse my nightly cream and WG shake. Thank you to my edibles for making me having eating superpowers hehehe. This hog is stuffed!! Time to have sweet dreams of my future 600lb life

C30B10BC-81B1-4ECA-9800-07DCC07723DB.jpeg.35c7505e5e426c758c472c22a039e0ff.jpg

Cheesesteaks, fries with melted cheese, pizza (more cheese), CHEESEcake ...

I sense a pattern here but I'm not sure of it....

Guest Marshall7
8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Never apologize for that!! That's what this space is for, we have so much fat fun here heheh. I promise i made you all proud feeders tonight... your hog is rolling off to sleep JAM

Omg! I know! I've never enjoyed watching a weight gain more than yours in the last 3 months especially! It's like you've just rocketed in weight and you're so freaking happy and so naturally beautiful! Love it! So happy we have this place to have so much fat fun! Cant wait for this weekend! Youre gonna gain soooo much! 20,000 calories! In a day!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

C30B10BC-81B1-4ECA-9800-07DCC07723DB.jpeg.35c7505e5e426c758c472c22a039e0ff.jpg

Anyone whose ever had ONE cheesesteak will be shocked. But four! along with pizza, cheesecake, cream and Serious Mass WG shake! It's astonishing that you can keep it all down. But geez! You can't argue with RESULTS. Look at that fat Titty, That thing is LOVING to have all those calories on hand. Your body WANTS to Grow, it Wants to have plentiful stores of fat to fall back upon in times of need. It NEEDS provisions to do so, and Casey is bringing it. 

Guest Fa10herup
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Fucking FUCK yes to this!! This was the best thing to read before I go to sleep heheh. Let's make it happen, porky plz!🐷

I want that SO BAD for you, Casey! You deserve it. ♥️♥️♥️

Just imagine that plaque, with the logo on top ...

CERTIFICATE

The heaviest person in recorded history is Curvage Casey of Boston, Massachusetts, USA, who registered a weight of 5XX kg (1,2XX lbs., 8X st.) on (future date).

OFFICIALLY AMAZING

After that, let's make sure you have this record for a VERY long time. 📈

Question: When you decide that you want to go on your very last waddle before immobility, what and where do you want it to be?

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

yeah idk what to even say other than this is so fucking hot im unwell

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 10.56.47 PM.png

Casey, you should know by now that pigs aren’t meant to to physical activity or any form of exercise.

You’re not the fit and thin woman who could run marathons and do CrossFit, you’re a hog and hogs don’t need to workout.

Guest Carnivoresrule
7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

E5C49E28-106E-425A-8EA2-506344027E60.jpeg

Wow! Was that over the whole day?

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Cheesesteaks, fries with melted cheese, pizza (more cheese), CHEESEcake ...

I sense a pattern here but I'm not sure of it....

I'm LOVING cheese lately. I'm finding that it really softens my flab while expanding it at the same time. My gut is doughier than ever. I think the dairy helps even out the big hard bloat from the carbs i pile in too, creating the perfect balance of a big hard ball gut bloat AND soft doughy luscious flab. This science loving hog has been working on perfecting her gain for months and i swear it's why we are starting to see a more vivid hang!

7 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Omg! I know! I've never enjoyed watching a weight gain more than yours in the last 3 months especially! It's like you've just rocketed in weight and you're so freaking happy and so naturally beautiful! Love it! So happy we have this place to have so much fat fun! Cant wait for this weekend! Youre gonna gain soooo much! 20,000 calories! In a day!

I'm setting a 5lb goal!! LETS FUCKING DO IT ❤️ 

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Anyone whose ever had ONE cheesesteak will be shocked. But four! along with pizza, cheesecake, cream and Serious Mass WG shake! It's astonishing that you can keep it all down. But geez! You can't argue with RESULTS. Look at that fat Titty, That thing is LOVING to have all those calories on hand. Your body WANTS to Grow, it Wants to have plentiful stores of fat to fall back upon in times of need. It NEEDS provisions to do so, and Casey is bringing it. 

I blow my mind with how much I eat.... like trust me, i do start to feel full during these stuffings so i'll take a hot second to break and sometimes i even tell myself i'm done...but then the high kicks back in and i just start gorging. it's such a dangerous combo!! no wonder i'm getting hurt hehehe

2 hours ago, Fa10herup said:

Question: When you decide that you want to go on your very last waddle before immobility, what and where do you want it to be?

Love my certificate! heheeh. But to answer your question - I think the last waddle I take should definitely be from restaurant to restaurant in a mall food court waddling around with trays of food like a hog on display for everyone to observe

2 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Casey, you should know by now that pigs aren’t meant to to physical activity or any form of exercise.

You’re not the fit and thin woman who could run marathons and do CrossFit, you’re a hog and hogs don’t need to workout.

Just wait till you see how out of breath I get in this video... I have to admit, I was kinda surprised. The last time I ran was actually a 10k race. I haven't tried to run in years since. I thought i'd atleast be able to last a minute but i couldn't even do more than 30 seconds at a time without having to stop to catch my breath. Everything hurt and was chaffing and i couldn't breathe!

2 hours ago, anonfin said:

superhog in the making! 🐖 🔥🔥

Superhog omg hahaha i love that!!!

1 hour ago, Carnivoresrule said:

Wow! Was that over the whole day?

Yes! I took it at the end of the day but most of that bloating was from me evening stuffing ❤️