Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
51 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh huffer and puffing - I wish you could've seen me this morning. I had to walk into the store this morning to grab something and walking back to my car I was actually like HUFFING and PUFFING drenched in sweat from maybe 5 minutes of activity

That sounds like quite the sight! Soon, the hog won't have to do this for herself ;) hogs belong in bed, waiting to be stuffed n' fucked hehe.

50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

constant awe of myself

1B1FAEEB-C518-4ED0-93BB-8D319C1199C4.jpeg.155a71d70c25d3db20e575bbece0f93d.jpg   18   56.76 kB

69A6E49F-9EF0-447E-B4A0-AA73A40D3A6A.jpeg.06561573ffc8a1347b4ebf505c3db610.jpg   19

You leave me in awe every day, Babe! Look at you!!! 😍

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Oh Yes. All Hail! Reverence, Worship and Awe for the Goddess who Waddles on Earth among us. The Goddess Sow Spirit found the perfect Vessel to inhabit in Casey. A most unlikely and Skinny little athlete. With the Hog Spirit in her she Blossoms and Thrives to bring Joy to the World. The Supreme Fertile Goddess has been incarnated. 

Ugh all this fertility talk makes my titties tingle I just want to be breddddd

3 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Mmmm well don’t mind if I do... *gets a face planted full of fat ass*🍑

I'm honestly dying to just sit on someone's face soon to see how different it feeels from when I was smaller hehehe. They're probably need an oxygen mask I'm so damn heavy lol

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

That sounds like quite the sight! Soon, the hog won't have to do this for herself ;) hogs belong in bed, waiting to be stuffed n' fucked hehe.

You leave me in awe every day, Babe! Look at you!!! 😍

After the day at work that I'm currently having, I am more certain than ever that I am indeed a complete hog who belongs nowhere but in her bed eating and sleeping🐷

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Something I found in clearance today and made me think of you and your kittens. Kitty cat ice cream puzzle!

OMG I LOVE PUZZLES, CATS, AND ICE CREAM. I NEED THIS LOL

• Curvage Model
50 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yup. New overeducated feedees! Gotta get them trained. 
/ I wonder how many will become infatuated with the Goddess Casey.  

I cannot wait to start sending them out for food for me hehehe

28 minutes ago, Chiggy said:

This is a WOMAN. A true figure of beauty. There is nothing sexier than Casey showing off her fat fucking gut. A product of being a constant hog, shoving whatever she can down her throat. And it will only get bigger😈

A new poster in here! Hiiii🖤 I eat to grow! I looove being a big hog growing for you guys 

Guest Marshall7
19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that lazy office fatty sitting pretty watching everyone work for her while she snacks 

C79C8B19-2CB6-4592-A999-C26F810F63DF.jpeg

8A8E4071-0D12-4208-97E1-1CE83481CEFF.jpeg

HOLY FUCK! These are the hottest office photos I've ever seen! Fat beautiful camo babe with her giant gut out! The only thing that would make this better is a funnel in your hand guzzling down weight gain shakes and heavy cream while the entire office staff and patients watched in awe!!! 😍

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that lazy office fatty sitting pretty watching everyone work for her while she snacks 

Fat dimples thoooo

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm honestly dying to just sit on someone's face soon to see how different it feeels from when I was smaller hehehe. They're probably need an oxygen mask I'm so damn heavy lol

OMG I LOVE PUZZLES, CATS, AND ICE CREAM. I NEED THIS LOL

I’d love to be your first test subject on that matter 😍 I’d also love the feel of your fat gut covering my chest while I grab it with my hands and continuously rub it.

Then this will be my gift to you when we meet lol❤️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

HOLY FUCK! These are the hottest office photos I've ever seen! Fat beautiful camo babe with her giant gut out! The only thing that would make this better is a funnel in your hand guzzling down weight gain shakes and heavy cream while the entire office staff and patients watched in awe!!! 😍

Tomorrow I’ll try to snag some pics of my snack spread 😍

13 minutes ago, Ljj said:

Fat dimples thoooo

When I was little I always wanted dimples, now I am a fucking dimple hehe

1 minute ago, TheGoldenDun said:

I’d love to be your first test subject on that matter 😍 I’d also love the feel of your fat gut covering my chest while I grab it with my hands and continuously rub it.

Then this will be my gift to you when we meet lol❤️

I’ll have you sign a consent form agreeing to the risk of being suffocated by a HOG!! 😍🐷

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Tomorrow I’ll try to snag some pics of my snack spread 😍

Yay! AND last day of work for the week, Babe!!! 😍

Guest Marshall7

image.png.f4cbf3da5ab7f218f74a01bf78b18267.png

Can we talk about how gorgeous this piece of art is?! I dont think I've seen anything more beautiful in my life! I want to frame this in my room! 🥵 Babe!!! Ugggh you drive me crazy!!!!

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

YAAAAHHHHSSS! Fat and Sexy Boss Hog is always busy Bossing and Hogging. "Now, Tell me precisely how jealous you are of my sexy fat tits, then go do my rounds. And don't come back here without a pizza. Otherwise the sight of your skinny bones makes me sick to my finely fattened tummy."