Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest AthleticFeedee
3 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I look at these and laugh at the thought that there was ever a time when I was skinny... I ate salads. I ran marathons. I wore size 0. Counted calories. Lolololololol. 
Never again.

If your life depended on it how far do you think you could run? I bet you could make it one maybe two yards.

Rolling down a hill though nobody could catch you now.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Just a possible opening for a clip, Love!!! ;) 

Oooooo I love 😍😍🥵🥵 my fat wheels are turning, I think I’ll try to bring this to life soon 🤞🏻

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Oh. My. G. The idea of you LAUGHING at how skinny you once were. 🖤 While you sit fat in all your glorious plush. 
Exhibit A: That Thick-Ass Arm tho. 😛 Casey is LAVISH. Eveybody's gotta be able to see this, right? Universally. I mean, it's not just us who recognize Casey is so hot. 
Exhibit B: OK, total Smoke Show. E'erboddy: "Stahhp. Just stop already." - Casey: "No." 

Hehe it’s only going to escalate from here bc the self love just continues to grow as this gut expands!

1 hour ago, Barkley said:

Oh my these pics are beyond fabulous.

Thanks love 🥰🥰🥰🥰

1 hour ago, AthleticFeedee said:

If your life depended on it how far do you think you could run? I bet you could make it one maybe two yards.

Rolling down a hill though nobody could catch you now.

I’d die. I can’t even think about it without getting chest pain LOL

32 minutes ago, Ganjagunsmoke said:

Hello beautiful 

This just made my night 🥰 HI!! So happy to have you here 🖤

• Curvage Model

And then there’s this piece of artwork. That’s really all I can call it. Art. Because I look at this and I don’t even feel like I’m looking at myself. I feel like I’m looking at everything I ever hoped I would be someday. But it is me. It’s the results of hard work, so much self work, so much submissive to my greed to allow myself to lose control. I’ve grown so fast recently I can’t keep up. Every morning I wake up is a whole new experience when I explore my body. Where will the new fat be today? Face? Gut? Butt? Tits? Thighs? Back? It’s amazing. It’s exhilarating. It’s so damn addicting. And the best part is - this is only the beginning 

0ADD08C4-DDE9-427D-89A4-B346324B89BC.jpeg

Guest Marshall7
6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

And then there’s this piece of artwork. That’s really all I can call it. Art. Because I look at this and I don’t even feel like I’m looking at myself. I feel like I’m looking at everything I ever hoped I would be someday. But it is me. It’s the results of hard work, so much self work, so much submissive to my greed to allow myself to lose control. I’ve grown so fast recently I can’t keep up. Every morning I wake up is a whole new experience when I explore my body. Where will the new fat be today? Face? Gut? Butt? Tits? Thighs? Back? It’s amazing. It’s exhilarating. It’s so damn addicting. And the best part is - this is only the beginning 

0ADD08C4-DDE9-427D-89A4-B346324B89BC.jpeg

You are such a beautifully proud piggy! Love this piece of art! You should hang it on your wall! 🥰I imagine in another 4 months, that gut will extend out well beyond the frame. Same with those juggs! That face and those chins! My absolute FAVORITE!!! 😍

• Curvage Model
25 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Lovely fat hog.  And a happy one too.

The happiest, fullest, and soon to be the fattest ❤️ 

19 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

You are such a beautifully proud piggy! Love this piece of art! You should hang it on your wall! 🥰I imagine in another 4 months, that gut will extend out well beyond the frame. Same with those juggs! That face and those chins! My absolute FAVORITE!!! 😍

The chin in this pic really is freaking epic 😍 I can't wait to see what the upcoming months bring!

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The happiest, fullest, and soon to be the fattest ❤️ 

The chin in this pic really is freaking epic 😍 I can't wait to see what the upcoming months bring!

My guess is the ring of fat will be TWICE as large, so many more chins and no sight of the neck! 😈

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Back fat and a MASSIVE chin (neck? Don’t even know what to call it anymore) - believe me when I say that these are two things I never thought would explode like this

Why not BOTH! Look at: 1st pic. The side fat NECK roll at the base.
2nd pic. The CHINS just wrap around to your Chubby Cheeks. 

image.thumb.png.bfda6cd6e03986459978bd12ff10623f.png    image.thumb.png.9dc190915901d05b195f8ff0e1844ae9.png   

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

My guess is the ring of fat will be TWICE as large, so many more chins and no sight of the neck! 😈

Mmmmm I so hope so! I’ve always had a short neck to begin with but imagine it just disappearing entirely 😍

8 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Yes, yes, & yes. ❤️

You lillll enabler you 😋

7 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Why not BOTH! Look at: 1st pic. The side fat NECK roll at the base.
2nd pic. The CHINS just wrap around to your Chubby Cheeks. 

image.thumb.png.bfda6cd6e03986459978bd12ff10623f.png    image.thumb.png.9dc190915901d05b195f8ff0e1844ae9.png   

Holy fucking shit YES. This is incredible 😍🥵

6 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

tenor.thumb.gif.e9d0d4c37afb5e24e838051440ac5d0a.gif

How about yourself? :) 

lazy cat GIF
the usual! 🐷

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holyyyy hog

79386B74-0C13-4212-A71A-C665D469192A.jpeg

Worship the holy Hog Goddess and her ever-expanding figure! Bring Her offerings of all the fattening treats and she will reward you by growing and showing every single roll and curve! Goddess Casey is always faithful to her followers as her followers help her grow into the infinite fat Goddess she truly is! 😍

Guest Marshall7
12 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

imagine it just disappearing entirely 😍

There is nothing sexier than an ssbbw with NO NECK huffing and puffing as she simply lays there stuffing herself getting even more morbidly obese! 😍 That is your complete destiny, Casey! 😈🥵 

47 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Worship the holy Hog Goddess and her ever-expanding figure! Bring Her offerings of all the fattening treats and she will reward you by growing and showing every single roll and curve! Goddess Casey is always faithful to her followers as her followers help her grow into the infinite fat Goddess she truly is! 😍

I Love that we can speak of Casey in such glorifying superlative language like this. Nobody (least of all Casey herself) will think you are exaggerating about any of it. We just read along and think... "Yep. This is what Casey deserves. She has earned it." 

Guest Marshall7
11 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

I Love that we can speak of Casey in such glorifying superlative language like this. Nobody (least of all Casey herself) will think you are exaggerating about any of it. We just read along and think... "Yep. This is what Casey deserves. She has earned it." 

Yes. She is truly in a league of her own. What it comes down to for me is her angel face and her greed. She is hands down the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you add to that her desires to grow and become MASSIVE and what she has done so far in such a short time! Again, combine how lovely and personable she is and you literally have the perfect gaining Goddess! Our Goddess Casey! 🥰

16 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

My arms are not only exploding in fat, but diminishing in all muscle. Even just holding my hair dryer to my head to dry my hair after a shower - my arm gets so sore and I have to constantly switch hands!

Your arms are holding up a lot of extra weight from what I see in your recent pics. Those poor arms can only do so much. I’m guessing there isn’t a lot of muscle hiding under there. 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

There is nothing sexier than an ssbbw with NO NECK huffing and puffing as she simply lays there stuffing herself getting even more morbidly obese! 😍 That is your complete destiny, Casey! 😈🥵 

Ugh huffer and puffing - I wish you could've seen me this morning. I had to walk into the store this morning to grab something and walking back to my car I was actually like HUFFING and PUFFING drenched in sweat from maybe 5 minutes of activity

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

I love it too ❤️ People probably peep this thread and think we are insane but like... I love worshipping this hog body. We worked hard for it!!

2 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

It is said that this picture gives you blessings❤️

Hehe lemme bless you with my fat ass

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

Your arms are holding up a lot of extra weight from what I see in your recent pics. Those poor arms can only do so much. I’m guessing there isn’t a lot of muscle hiding under there. 

They're so damn fat and heavy! I am actually starting to CHAFE on my arms from them rubbing on my body... I didn't even know that was possible! The chub rub is way too real 

Oh Yes. All Hail! Reverence, Worship and Awe for the Goddess who Waddles on Earth among us. The Goddess Sow Spirit found the perfect Vessel to inhabit in Casey. A most unlikely and Skinny little athlete. With the Hog Spirit in her she Blossoms and Thrives to bring Joy to the World. The Supreme Fertile Goddess has been incarnated.