Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

An incredible change was noted this morning and I’m so sad that I was in such a rush because I would’ve loved to soak up that moment a bit more...

I was rushing like crazy this morning. A few times a week, I drop my little cousins off at their day camp. We were walking in and my cousin asks, “why are you walking like that?” I was like wtf? Then it hit me and I realized - my waddle. It was more intense than its ever been. My entire gait pattern had changed. I got them inside and when walking back out I became so mindful of each step. I was swaying, literally swaying my wide hips more than ever before. And the best part - I wasn’t even stuffed at all yet. THEN, I felt something so different from behind. My ass was jiggling so damn intensely with every step. A legit bubble butt just throbbing with flesh as I took my wide steps.

I’ve always waddled a bit to accommodate my big belly on my petite frame, but this was different. This wasn’t a waddle. This was a fat girl sway in full force. The kind where people stare and think, “damn, shes big.” The kind where I used to stare longingly wishing it would be me someday.

This is an incredible milestone

Guest Marshall7
19 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I’ve always waddled a bit to accommodate my big belly on my petite frame, but this was different. This wasn’t a waddle. This was a fat girl sway in full force. The kind where people stare and think, “damn, shes big.” The kind where I used to stare longingly wishing it would be me someday.

This is truly exciting! Your blob fat is piling on to the point it's changing everything about you and making it so obvious to the world! Fat girl waddles and sways are the sexiest....but soon after that, you will continue to lose your mobility. Soon after that, you will have to be wheeled around everywhere....and then comes the bed-bound Casey! All of these milestones will only drive you to stuff your fat face further and we are here to help you on this journey of Lard, Love! 😍

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

We were walking in and my cousin asks, “why are you walking like that?” I was like wtf? Then it hit me and I realized ...This was a fat girl sway in full force. The kind where people stare and think, “damn, shes big.” The kind where I used to stare longingly wishing it would be me someday.

Casey: "Because I'm SO FUCKING SEXY; that's why."  

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Woke up with so much more lower belly and I feel like my back roll is deeper 🥰

Hehehe that’s such an accurate observation! I’m having that thought process so often lately. I was growing so slow for so long, now it’s just skyrocketing and I can’t keep up 🥰🐷

Jah! That Back Pork is DEEP. Lotsa women don't even have that fold at all. Or else they have a little crease if they twist their back just so. And then they get a little embarrassed about it! Yours would not only turn on and totally satisfy a guy; but it would actually swallow him up whole. I imagine Casey focused on the pizza she's tucking into. Meanwhile I'm slathering up that fat pork roll with coconut oil.... 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Drum2 said:

I cal that the speed governor. You can only go so fast becasue you have to wait for the belly and hips to sway. As you get bigger you will get slower :) Youre getting to the sieze of constant motion, somehtig is always jiggling, wobbling, swaying  congrats. ITs a real milestone. 

YES EXACTLY!!! Like no matter what I do - something is constantly moving!! Which also makes me constantly horny hehe

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Jah! That Back Pork is DEEP. Lotsa women don't even have that fold at all. Or else they have a little crease if they twist their back just so. And then they get a little embarrassed about it! Yours would not only turn on and totally satisfy a guy; but it would actually swallow him up whole. I imagine Casey focused on the pizza she's tucking into. Meanwhile I'm slathering up that fat pork roll with coconut oil.... 

Back pork 😍 fuuuuuck yes

1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

1 reaction to this: FUCK! 🥵

It's crazy how much wider you are than just a few months ago! The difference is stunning!!!

I'm getting SO DAMN WIDE. LIke i even feel wider in the seat of my car!

1 hour ago, Gaelic Steve said:

Farewell jawline. You’ll be missed, buried beneath the multiplying chins. But that face has moved onto bigger and better things.

RIP to my jawline. Fat hogs don't need those

37 minutes ago, Barkley said:

Such an adorable fat squishy piggy.

I wouldn't be able to contain myself I would be testing each fold and exploring for hours.

Hehe ugh I'd love someone to come explore these folds!!

18 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Casey TV presents: Domino stuffing ❤️

OMG this is legit so cool to seeee! Casey TV ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ Pigs Love Pizza | 30+ min Stuffing [24HR discount]. An epic 30 minute hog sesh of Casey devouring a mountain of her favorite foods. Watch Casey moan, groan, lick her fingers, burp, and giggle as she crams bite after bite down her greedy throat. Her already enormous gut swells, filling deep between her fat thighs. She finishes with her signature cream chug. A MUST see! Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

Guest Marshall7
9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I'm getting SO DAMN WIDE. LIke i even feel wider in the seat of my car!

Can we get REALLY excited about how that tattoo is disappearing more and more?! I can't wait till it just has disappeared under your massive belly hang COMPLETELY! It's one of the signature things I look forward to watching in every new Casey clip! Such a sign of expansion! 🥵

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

Can we get REALLY excited about how that tattoo is disappearing more and more?! I can't wait till it just has disappeared under your massive belly hang COMPLETELY! It's one of the signature things I look forward to watching in every new Casey clip! Such a sign of expansion! 🥵

From up above at my perspective, I have officially lost all visibly of my "love yourself" tattoo on my right him and I think my tiny sun on my lift side boob is now somewhere in that back fat roll bc I never see it anymore either 

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

My neighbor going up very early like 4am to work and I was wondering if the last thing he was hearing  today before sleep were your hand slapping that gut...

Hehehe that gut slap could wake up anyone!

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

From up above at my perspective, I have officially lost all visibly of my "love yourself" tattoo on my right him and I think my tiny sun on my lift side boob is now somewhere in that back fat roll bc I never see it anymore either 

And how does this make the hog feel? 😈

• Curvage Model

Today was pretty incredible. When I’m not hogging out in my office, I do some occasional lifting and reaching at work. I’m super short, reaching is never easy. Today I was reaching up way too high to move something. Normally, I wear a long maternity tanktop under my tops and hoodies to cover my gut at work, but today I was in a rush and forgot. I tried my best to keep my pants pulled up high throughout the day but we all know what a struggle that is with a belly this big. I was reaching high and felt it start to pour out. So many people were in the room. I was pretty unstable on the stool and couldn’t let go to pull my shirt down. It rode way up almost to my tits. Then it happened. It fucking happened. My entire gut just fell out of my pants for the entire room to see. I felt it bounce several times as it broke free. I turned bright red. So many people in the room hadn’t really need me in a while and I just watched each of their eyes widen in awe. A pig on display. It was so fucking sexy 

8 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Today was pretty incredible. When I’m not hogging out in my office, I do some occasional lifting and reaching at work. I’m super short, reaching is never easy. Today I was reaching up way too high to move something. Normally, I wear a long maternity tanktop under my tops and hoodies to cover my gut at work, but today I was in a rush and forgot. I tried my best to keep my pants pulled up high throughout the day but we all know what a struggle that is with a belly this big. I was reaching high and felt it start to pour out. So many people were in the room. I was pretty unstable on the stool and couldn’t let go to pull my shirt down. It rode way up almost to my tits. Then it happened. It fucking happened. My entire gut just fell out of my pants for the entire room to see. I felt it bounce several times as it broke free. I turned bright red. So many people in the room hadn’t really need me in a while and I just watched each of their eyes widen in awe. A pig on display. It was so fucking sexy 

ok, that's the sexiest thing in the world today

41 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Get off the damn stool fatass that’s how you fall on top of letting that lard gut out