Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Thank you guys for all of the above ❤️ Stay tuned. But for now, here's a flash sale!

FLASH SALE ❤️ Ends at midnight today EST 🐷 Thank you for 10k followers fam 😍

Guest AceDegenerate
45 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Really in the mood to just drop this big fat booty down on each of your handsome faces 

53062DC1-32A4-4E9C-B787-13040EDDD911.jpeg.2f4b8a33dd6e27bac7a1d720ef90cb1c.jpg

I bet you're much heavier now that you've been stuffing yourself constantly for the past few months

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Aw, that cute happy hog stuffed herself too much too. I think she needs one of you to come lay her back down for a reward following by another feeding

AF888C51-8899-4531-9302-F4AC0C16F80A.jpeg.40aa2ac0748848ba6bf3f74f562c0e77.jpg

So swollen baby.  Everything is bulging.  Big fat belly hanging, bra strap cutting deep into that back fat, thighs exploiding, titties spilling out the side of that .... well ... it might be a bra on someone smaller but that description doesn't really fit for that pitiful little garment on you.

I think you're just a little bit fat there sweety.  I think that endless gorging and feeding and stuffing might finally be catching up with you.  😜

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I've been such a glutton this weekend. I'm so sorry I haven't been reply at my usual speed, I've just spent most of it in a food coma.

Pizza after pizza... a meal that used to fill me now feels like a snack.

Snack cakes, so many I've lost track. 

Back on my MANY liters of soda each day in an effort to better stretch out my gut to accommodate for these big feedings.

Cream, so much cream. I've been getting milkshakes lately, melting them down, ADDING heavy cream, and then chugging them.

Doing lots of cheeses lately too just thick and heavy and creamy to show this massive gut bigger and bigger and BIGGER

Cheese.  Premium feedee fuel.  So rich and fattening.  And that cream - still Casey's feedee fat bloating filling of choice! ❤️

• Curvage Model

First of all - wow. Thank you guys for still being committed to show up for me even on the days when I have to take a little mental space. You have no clue how much that means to me!

4 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Please do! I need your curvaceous ass on my face!❤️🍑😍❤️

Hehehe but fair warning - you likely won't be able to breathe ;) Whoops

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Yes my queen what's next? 🥰

Next could we hook a milkeshake machine up to my greedy mouth and fill me for hours?

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

I bet you're much heavier now that you've been stuffing yourself constantly for the past few months

OH I am ❤️ Promise promise there's a weigh in coming soon, I just want my photographer to film that once bc I have some special cuts I want to make in it ❤️ 

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Taut af. Bursting with Joyful Abundance. Proud fat titties jutting to the heavens, like a Superhero Chest. 

Heheh thank you my love ❤️ My titties are SO proud ❤️ My gut heavy and taut and certain in it's size. I love this body we have grown. 

2 hours ago, jokesjj said:

This Might Be My favourite Pic Of Yours....... I’m In LOVE.

Awww you are too sweet! Thank you love ❤️ 

16 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow!! Your belly is massive, it is taking up all the space in front of you and pushing your tits up. 😍

Oh yeah, bras? No need for them anymore. I have this big belly to hold them up. I am turning into quite the spacious blob

2 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

So swollen baby.  Everything is bulging.  Big fat belly hanging, bra strap cutting deep into that back fat, thighs exploiding, titties spilling out the side of that .... well ... it might be a bra on someone smaller but that description doesn't really fit for that pitiful little garment on you.

I think you're just a little bit fat there sweety.  I think that endless gorging and feeding and stuffing might finally be catching up with you.  😜

Ugh my sweet Aussie man you continue to weaken the knees. These bras are growing (or outgrowing) more and more useless. I truly only put them on to make my pics appropriate..  other than that i just let my two giant fat sacks hang heavy on top of my gut. I've gotten too fat for anything else

Just now, pgtip00 said:

Cheese.  Premium feedee fuel.  So rich and fattening.  And that cream - still Casey's feedee fat bloating filling of choice! ❤️

I was reading a few weeks back that more cheeses and creams will soften my flab and that's certainly what it's doing. It's so doughy and fun and flabby now. Can we hook me up to a hose of cheese ?

• Curvage Model

Holy crap...

Took a nap tonight after a Five Guys stuffing and just woke up with my face next to the tray (I've started putting all my meals on large baking trays) of remaining grease covered fries... I'll do my best to explain this but basically I just didn't want to pick my head off up the pillow so I used my hands to slowly just scoop them into my mouth while still half asleep

Ugh, I'm such a fucking PIG

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Oh yeah, bras? No need for them anymore. I have this big belly to hold them up. I am turning into quite the spacious blob

No need for a push-up, you just need a good stuffing before you go out.

You are growing so incredibly fast because you are visibly fatter everyday.

Aussie Aussie Aussie...

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I was reading a few weeks back that more cheeses and creams will soften my flab and that's certainly what it's doing. It's so doughy and fun and flabby now. Can we hook me up to a hose of cheese ?

image.thumb.png.eee49d0ffb1ce006bb686ffbb7b6c941.png

Next best option - just stick that nozzle down your throat and fill that belly the fuck up with pure fat.

9 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy crap...

Took a nap tonight after a Five Guys stuffing and just woke up with my face next to the tray (I've started putting all my meals on large baking trays) of remaining grease covered fries... I'll do my best to explain this but basically I just didn't want to pick my head off up the pillow so I used my hands to slowly just scoop them into my mouth while still half asleep

Mando Way This Is The Way GIF - MandoWay ThisIsTheWay Mandalorian GIFs

5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Holy crap...

It has become your natural state to be constantly feeding - its become like breathing for you now, you just do it subconsciously. ❤️

• Curvage Model

I adore all of you. Ugh, just feeling really extra thankful today. I read all your posts above and might send out some surprise clips to my most faithful fans/friends tonight so just keep an eye on your clip library, no clue if it gives you a notification when I do that but it will be random. Give me a bit tho, working on my last sweet treat to send that out and the ones for this week coming up.

10 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

No need for a push-up, you just need a good stuffing before you go out.

You are growing so incredibly fast because you are visibly fatter everyday.

Aussie Aussie Aussie...

I truly am visibly fatter each day. For example, just woke up from my nap and passed by my mirror... the hang got deeper. The crease got thicker. It's happening faster than ever and i love it 

8 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Next best option - just stick that nozzle down your throat and fill that belly the fuck up with pure fat.

Holy shit WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THIS YET. Even better than whipped cream!!

8 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Not until you stroke my cock and I cum huge amounts on your fat gut😍

Fair enough 😘 Hogs have to earn their pleasure

7 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Mando Way This Is The Way GIF - MandoWay ThisIsTheWay Mandalorian GIFs

MANDOOOOOOO ❤️ sitting here snuggled up with my baby yoda (grogu) 

5 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

It has become your natural state to be constantly feeding - its become like breathing for you now, you just do it subconsciously. ❤️

Yet breathing is getting harder and harder hehehe. I wish you guys could hear how heavy I breathe now even at rest compared to before

31 minutes ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Not until you stroke my cock and I cum huge amounts on your fat gut😍
Casey replies: Fair enough 😘 Hogs have to earn their pleasure

It used to be that Casey would have to clean her plates before earning her cock treats. She's gotten to the point where she must drain the cocks first to earn what she really craves; MORE Food and More FAT. 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

It used to be that Casey would have to clean her plates before earning her cock treats. She's gotten to the point where she must drain the cocks first to earn what she really craves; MORE Food and More FAT. 

Woah - isn't that an incredibly hot change in events? Holy shit. That is so hot. Thank you for pointing that out

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, jackal27 said:

You’ve created an even fatter and Lanier way to stuff yourself, you’re truly one of a kind 😍🔥

If you asked me two years ago.. heck, even 1 year ago, if I thought i'd be this way ... i wouldve looked at you like you were crazy. Now it all just feels so natural 🐷