Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Naughty or nice? Irrelevant. Greedy & greedy. That's all I am. Greedy fucking pig Casey. Just about 4am now, I have to be up at 5:45. But here I am in bed munching away. All night long. Binge, nap, binge, nap. I haven't gotten off in days because I'd rather exert that energy on food. 

9C5F7E3D-CA96-4995-A172-CA79ABF4C42E.jpeg.c7d3348375324f01f0b9bb4d92709d15.jpg

Damn! Apparently food is sleep to you too! You don't even really need sleep, eh?! 😁 Just when you get tired, hook yourself up to a hose and start downing weight gain shake....you could even have your interns take turns funneling you. If they dont like it, fire them and replace them with loyal Casey fat fans that will ADORE doing it for you! ;)

And for the record, this is my favorite photo set of you EVER! Black is so fattening on you....oh wait, EVERYTHING is! 😏

Guest Marshall7
2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Aw I love that screenshot! My chins are freaking THICK 😍

Honestly I think your chins are becoming my favorite part about you. I think it's because it's the ultimate sign of gluttony to me hehe 🥰

I love our GREEDY Sexy Glutton. I can't wait for the times beyond this pandemic. I imagine dinner parties where Casey openly ravishes banquet tables. Making a spectacle of herself. Whatever. At the end of the day, only one thing matters. Taking in the most copious amounts of the host's bounty and graciousness. Unabashedly devouring far more than her polite share. Casey would jealously guard the food like a hungry wild animal. Like the fattest Mama Grizzly voraciously tucking into scads of fatty salmon while the skinny bears keep their safe distance. Glaring at other guests who might dare to cut into her supply of free food. Pizzas will always be as problem as the skinnies will carelessly pick up a slice for themselves. Wasting it on their lean pathetic bodies. 
In the future, hosts will make considerations to appease Casey's appetite. Have an extra casserole or two of lasagna. Something other guests might avoid as incumbering to eat publicly. People will be proud to have fed Casey well. It will be the hallmark of a proper party. Someday Casey will attend a catered affair which has a "Casey's Feeding Station". A banquet table set aside from the regular guest's. The catering team knows it is top priority to keep Casey's table full and fresh. Your friends will think nothing of it as you graze away mindlessly all throughout the evening. But the "plus-ones" will be shocked, horrified at the sight of you grazing selfishly away. At the door, the host will have to-go bags full of pastries cakes, and confections for you to take home. 

4 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Naughty or nice? Irrelevant. Greedy & greedy. That's all I am. Greedy fucking pig Casey. Just about 4am now, I have to be up at 5:45. But here I am in bed munching away. All night long. Binge, nap, binge, nap. I haven't gotten off in days because I'd rather exert that energy on food. 

Good morning ms Casey. Hope u r well. Just had to say hi and this might be one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. Well off to work but I hope u have a full and fattening day. Cheers. 

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Damn! Look at that wideness. Look at all that flesh spilling everywhere. Look at all that FAT! All that puffy fat plumpness. The massive ball of lard filled humanity. The total destruction of the fit little athlete is complete. She is gone, never to be seen again. In her place is this. The feedee fat food slut with no limits.

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

Let's stuff your belly so full until that band snaps across your belly... You're hooked on stuffing senselessly now and I love it! ❤️

Oh my god, it would really much be a dream come true for me to snap a waistband. Popping buttons/bursting seams is one thing... but snapping a stretchy elastic band due to my flab? FUCK yes 

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Black is so fattening on you....oh wait, EVERYTHING is! 😏

This is amazing bc normally black is SLIMMING. I used to drown my body in black clothing to make it look thinner. Now, nothing makes it look thinner 

4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Honestly I think your chins are becoming my favorite part about you. I think it's because it's the ultimate sign of gluttony to me hehe 🥰

I love them so so much ❤️ Especially bc I used to be able to literally see the bones in my neck lol

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Someday Casey will attend a catered affair which has a "Casey's Feeding Station". A banquet table set aside from the regular guest's. The catering team knows it is top priority to keep Casey's table full and fresh. Your friends will think nothing of it as you graze away mindlessly all throughout the evening. But the "plus-ones" will be shocked, horrified at the sight of you grazing selfishly away. At the door, the host will have to-go bags full of pastries cakes, and confections for you to take home. 

Yaaaasssss freaking please. People will come from near and far just to feed their growing hog Queen ❤️

3 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Good morning ms Casey. Hope u r well. Just had to say hi and this might be one of the hottest things I’ve ever seen. Well off to work but I hope u have a full and fattening day. Cheers. 

Good morning love :) Hope you have a great day at work! I'll be eating all day long ❤️ 

25 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

Damn! Look at that wideness. Look at all that flesh spilling everywhere. Look at all that FAT! All that puffy fat plumpness. The massive ball of lard filled humanity. The total destruction of the fit little athlete is complete. She is gone, never to be seen again. In her place is this. The feedee fat food slut with no limits.

I am a total ball of lard, growing bigger by the day. I look at pictures of my old self and it feels so unfamiliar... so far gone. A distant memory of starvation and misery that has now evolved into gluttony and greed. I am a slut for food and a hog for you. 

2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that fat fucking ass. Holy shit. I've been eating too damn good

4588337D-9D25-4A7A-9AD0-FA7C6DF1F966.jpeg.fa0b83099fc732c3b5106cfb7c426b00.jpg

YES. Eating Good in the Neighborhood. Investing in your Booty Real Estate. Expanding your luscious spread. Gobbling up more territory. All the space is to become the Domain of the Booty Queen.  Others will be horrified by your Greed and expansion as you unnecessarily compound your booty wealth. But in the end they will be in awe, worshiping the glory of your riches. 

Guest Marshall7
25 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look at that fat fucking ass. Holy shit. I've been eating too damn good

4588337D-9D25-4A7A-9AD0-FA7C6DF1F966.jpeg.fa0b83099fc732c3b5106cfb7c426b00.jpg

That thing won't fit on that frame soon....such expansion!!!

image.thumb.png.dca60a14d485e9d299f02fe0872c58fb.png
Casey's Chubby little hands are a phenomenon unto themselves. Each finger has developed little fat potbellies of their own between each knuckle. The knuckles themselves are no bony protrusions either. They are adorable dimpled indents. It's like Casey's fingers have each developed little hourglass figures. You'd have to agree, this is not merely "cute". But sexy as fuck. Casey's hands are sexier than most other women in their entirety. Just sayin' 😊

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ Baddie With A BIG Belly: 300+ Plan [24HR review offer]. 13 minutes of a very sensual, erotic, and determined Casey. Ready to take 2021 by storm and grow bigger than ever before. Casey breaks down her master plan for you as she rides the gain train faster than ever. She's enormously fat in this clip, with every little move there's a moan in pleasure from her heavy body. Casey begs you to feed her, grow her, and pleasure her swollen fat. A must see for those who are eagerly awaiting Casey to cross into the 300s Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

Guest Marshall7

It's so fucking round and wobbly, Babe!! You are such a giant hog! It's gonna be dragging on the ground soon when you're on all 4s and your boobs will soon as well!!!! 🥵 just keep biting those perfect lips! I cum just from watching these tiny previews!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Look. at. that. GUT.

animated.GIF animated 4.GIF

Devastating! You could SERIOUSLY injure someone with that massive power and sheer weight. Especially someone like me, who would volunteer for the exquisite pleasure. My ribcage would totally be exposed at your mercy. It is mesmerizing to see you wield all that blubber. Like watching the power of the turbulent oceans. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Barkley said:

Exceptional big ass indeed.

Only getting bigger and bigger for you!! It's so soft and doughy now. All muscle = GONE

4 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

You are so massive that if you were in my home you would need to put 2 chairs together to not break them

Ugh thats hot a fucking hell. Goal is an ass so wide it takes 4 chairs

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

It's so fucking round and wobbly, Babe!! You are such a giant hog! It's gonna be dragging on the ground soon when you're on all 4s and your boobs will soon as well!!!! 🥵 just keep biting those perfect lips! I cum just from watching these tiny previews!

Ugh I'd love for it to drag on the ground as I hobble and waddle around 😍

3 hours ago, Aris said:

Such a beauty! I want and I will mention again that I love your healthy and beautiful skin, especially in the belly area! 

Awwww thank you so much love ❤️ I rub my skin with coconut oil every night to keep it soft and luscious hehe

2 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Devastating! You could SERIOUSLY injure someone with that massive power and sheer weight. Especially someone like me, who would volunteer for the exquisite pleasure. My ribcage would totally be exposed at your mercy. It is mesmerizing to see you wield all that blubber. Like watching the power of the turbulent oceans. 

I'd love to squash you beneath this huge, growing body as a symbol of how big I've gone 

1 hour ago, speedy_biff said:

I can’t wait to get off work and watch this haha. If I downloaded it now there would be no work getting done haha. 

It's hot as heck.... I got so fucking turned on at the end. Those black panties were SOAKED. Literally soaked. RIP to them. My weight and heaviness of my body turns me on so much

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh I'd love for it to drag on the ground as I hobble and waddle around 😍

Oh it will, Love! It will! 😈

Guest Marshall7
3 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's hot as heck.... I got so fucking turned on at the end. Those black panties were SOAKED. Literally soaked. RIP to them. My weight and heaviness of my body turns me on

She's not lying one bit! Hottest fucking clip out there on the Web! She isn't slowing down or going anywhere either! Were gonna make her blow up 10 Times this much! Ugggh Right, Babe?!! ;)

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Goal is an ass so wide it takes 4 chairs

so this is your future going outside to the grocerystore? or a show what would happen if you leave the bed for doing something else den eating and naping

Rabbit's mind *ohh no, not more sweet stuff, he has already maxed my creditcard*

nedladdning.jpg