Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

September till now, just a few short months ... but such a drastic freaking change. My belly really has started to take a new shape 😍

6DB5235F-2221-4B03-A7F9-366D5890D2CB.jpeg

Your belly shape is literally the cutest, Love! OMG! I wonder what the shape will be in 8 months.....😈

• Curvage Model
37 minutes ago, AceDegenerate said:

It's actually staggering to see how much plumper you are now... This was all a result of your greediness... Imagine what you'll look like in a year if your appetite continuities to grow like your figure is... 🥰

I have big plans for this body over the next year. I can't wait to share the process ❤️ 

24 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Your belly shape is literally the cutest, Love! OMG! I wonder what the shape will be in 8 months.....😈

I don't think there will be much of a shape left if all goes as planned hehehe

Guest WaluigiFan001
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

A few gems I forgot to post hehe. I’m so cute and fat

23F366AD-E846-477D-A7E9-087463096A7F.jpeg

FD027EB3-C69E-4220-8B51-6EF80E9393E9.jpeg

8298D931-0183-4D00-8508-F4FF8F1B8B66.jpeg

84FC9149-182D-46C8-B667-C4E14A744E56.jpeg

Not just cute and fat. Gorgeous and fatter than holy hell. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, MarshallT said:

An absolute heavy dream of a woman! 😍

Thank you love ❤️ 

1 hour ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Should I masturbate in the shower? Or after shower?🤔

Hmmmm... In the shower, which is where I'm about to be as well hehe

36 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

That's a whole lotta belly gain there baby.  I can only imagine how much that is pinning you down now

I can't figure out how to capture it well enough in a photo, but I wish you guys could see how much this belly has transformed my positioning and posture. It drags my entire upper body down and over now. I can't remember the last time I went from sit to standing without lettting out a moan of exhaustion. Hog life, you know

1 hour ago, WaluigiFan001 said:

Not just cute and fat. Gorgeous and fatter than holy hell. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Awww thank you my love ❤️ Only getting fatter from here on out!

Guest Marshall7

My new favorite photo from your latest clip! Look at you! That double chin! That belly! How into it you are with that beautiful face and you explaining your story! I just LOVE this, Babe! 🥰

wholestory2_Moment_Moment(2).jpg

• Curvage Model

There's so much that falls under the umbrella of BBW/SSBBW stuff, even more under the sub-umbrella of feederism. Some are curvy girls who just like being thick, BBWs, SSBBWs, gainers, stuffers, subs, doms, into pig stuff, inflation, breeding... I mean the list truly does just go on forever. 

I hit a LOT of those kinks. Holy fuck. 

I'm a feedee obviously, sub/dom switch depending on the situation. Sub that I know my place as a pig but dom that I love to squash and overpower my parter's body. Contrast is huge for me. I am into so much more and can certainly elaborate on everything in a separate post. But tonight I wanted to talk about being a gainer and/or stuffer.

I hit both those nails right on the head. It's one thing to gain weight, but being a true legit gainer is a whole other animal. I feel like a lot of people don't realize how much work and consistency goes into growing a body like this. As mindless as I am, at the same time I have to be so conscious of what I'm doing. To keep my gain going at the pace I want it to I have to do things that normal people just could never grasp.

I will provide an example - I literally just melted an entire block of velveeta cheese and devoured it with two bags of tostitos. That is so gross when you look at it through a normal lens. But what that just gave my body is the exact high that it needed. However, while it was melted - I crushed a half a loaf of cinnamon bread. About an hour prior to that - a huge sub sandwich with cheese fries. And that was only this evening. And as much as I feel the need to tell myself I'm done for the night, I know I'm not. I'll be up again in an hour or less finding something else to gorge on. 

21 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

There's so much that falls under the umbrella of BBW/SSBBW stuff, even more under the sub-umbrella of feederism. Some are curvy girls who just like being thick, BBWs, SSBBWs, gainers, stuffers, subs, doms, into pig stuff, inflation, breeding... I mean the list truly does just go on forever. 

I hit a LOT of those kinks. Holy fuck. 

I'm a feedee obviously, sub/dom switch depending on the situation. Sub that I know my place as a pig but dom that I love to squash and overpower my parter's body. Contrast is huge for me. I am into so much more and can certainly elaborate on everything in a separate post. But tonight I wanted to talk about being a gainer and/or stuffer.

I hit both those nails right on the head. It's one thing to gain weight, but being a true legit gainer is a whole other animal. I feel like a lot of people don't realize how much work and consistency goes into growing a body like this. As mindless as I am, at the same time I have to be so conscious of what I'm doing. To keep my gain going at the pace I want it to I have to do things that normal people just could never grasp.

I will provide an example - I literally just melted an entire block of velveeta cheese and devoured it with two bags of tostitos. That is so gross when you look at it through a normal lens. But what that just gave my body is the exact high that it needed. However, while it was melted - I crushed a half a loaf of cinnamon bread. About an hour prior to that - a huge sub sandwich with cheese fries. And that was only this evening. And as much as I feel the need to tell myself I'm done for the night, I know I'm not. I'll be up again in an hour or less finding something else to gorge on. 

There’s so much here to comment on.  Oh boy.  U r amazing.  

26 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I feel like a lot of people don't realize how much work and consistency goes into growing a body like this. As mindless as I am, at the same time I have to be so conscious of what I'm doing. To keep my gain going at the pace I want it to I have to do things that normal people just could never grasp.

You are tremendous dear. I have deep respect for your resolute dedication, your obsession and passion to strive. And your soaring achievements are written all over your face. Beautiful. 

84FC9149-182D-46C8-B667-C4E14A744E56.jpeg.ed1352ca52c4ce7d7c644522fa580fa1 (2).jpeg

Guest AthleticFeedee
8 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hottest fucking thing ever just happened. 

I got takeout on my lunch break... a ton of it. I went to pick it up and the lady was like, "Do you need utensils?" I said yes please. She asked, "how many, 4 or 5?" I said "no, just one is fine!"

She looked at my face.. looked up and down my body, and replied, "Oh my. Okay"

And I happily waddled out with my mini mountain of food :)

We just have to get you up to the size where they're asking if you need ten sets. Or to the point where you can't even leave the bed and we have to pick the food up for you and stuff you like the glutenous goddess you are.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

First up - WOW!  That's dedication.

How is the difficulty level of doing that sort of thing now?  Early on in your gain I'd speculate this sort of thing would have been beyond you - or at least beyond your doing it under your own steam so-to-speak.  I'm sure a feeder could have driven you hard enough.

Guest AceDegenerate
5 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

23F366AD-E846-477D-A7E9-087463096A7F.jpeg

You are looking absolutely delicious... The way your belly squishes outwards when you sit down and that back fat 😍

FD027EB3-C69E-4220-8B51-6EF80E9393E9.jpeg

The size difference compared to even a few months ago is so recognisable... You look very content here.

8298D931-0183-4D00-8508-F4FF8F1B8B66.jpeg

Sit that enormous exquisite ass on my lap while you're stuffing please. You're really looking fatter from every angle.

84FC9149-182D-46C8-B667-C4E14A744E56.jpeg

You look so WIDE and ROUND here... I cannot emphasize enough how much of an insatiable piggy you have become ❤️

Guest AceDegenerate

I literally just melted an entire block of velveeta cheese and devoured it with two bags of tostitos. That is so gross when you look at it through a normal lens. But what that just gave my body is the exact high that it needed. However, while it was melted - I crushed a half a loaf of cinnamon bread. About an hour prior to that - a huge sub sandwich with cheese fries. And that was only this evening. And as much as I feel the need to tell myself I'm done for the night, I know I'm not. I'll be up again in an hour or less finding something else to gorge on. 

That appetite of yours is endless. I love the lengths you go to, to ensure that you're gaining weight still.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

There’s so much here to comment on.  Oh boy.  U r amazing.  

Hehe thank you love ❤️ I definitely want to elaborate on that topic a bit more at some point!

4 hours ago, jacksprat said:

You are tremendous dear. I have deep respect for your resolute dedication, your obsession and passion to strive. And your soaring achievements are written all over your face. Beautiful. 

Thank you love ❤️ It truly is an obsession, but in the best way possible. Dedicated to my happiness, through my growth, greed, and gluttony. I am more determined than ever to grow for us. This body is ours.

4 hours ago, AthleticFeedee said:

We just have to get you up to the size where they're asking if you need ten sets. Or to the point where you can't even leave the bed and we have to pick the food up for you and stuff you like the glutenous goddess you are.

Mmmmm fuck I'd love to be bed bound, having to ask delivery drivers to walk the order straight into my bedroom bc I'm too fat to get to the door!

3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

First up - WOW!  That's dedication.

How is the difficulty level of doing that sort of thing now?  Early on in your gain I'd speculate this sort of thing would have been beyond you - or at least beyond your doing it under your own steam so-to-speak.  I'm sure a feeder could have driven you hard enough.

Thank you my love ❤️ The things I do now... I never imagined myself doing back then. Things I do now.... I couldn't physically tolerate up until very recently. But at some point... it just clicked. All hesitation went out the window. Discomfort became irrelevant because food became the only thing that mattered. I don't taste food. Food is fuel. Fuel to GROW. Food is everything to me. I never imagined doing what I do now but it required me to become entirely free of my thoughts and mindless as a hog. Basically, I have submitted myself to my greed. And it's fucking HOT.

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

Sit on me while you eat meal after meal and when my body gets numb of your weight we take a break and I go to the kitchen and prepare more food

Yes please, you'll have to heave me off after. I'm way too fat to do it myself hehe

2 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

That appetite of yours is endless. I love the lengths you go to, to ensure that you're gaining weight still.

So happy you loved the pics babe ❤️ I always love your comments! I am determined to wake up bigger each day... actually, I'm kinda obsessive over it. I need to see and feel that progress to maintain the joy that i have. I'll just keep on eating hehehe

• Curvage Model

Naughty or nice? Irrelevant. Greedy & greedy. That's all I am. Greedy fucking pig Casey. Just about 4am now, I have to be up at 5:45. But here I am in bed munching away. All night long. Binge, nap, binge, nap. I haven't gotten off in days because I'd rather exert that energy on food. 

9C5F7E3D-CA96-4995-A172-CA79ABF4C42E.jpeg.c7d3348375324f01f0b9bb4d92709d15.jpg

• Curvage Model

Sorry I missed these above ❤️ 

5 hours ago, MarshallT said:

My new favorite photo from your latest clip! Look at you! That double chin! That belly! How into it you are with that beautiful face and you explaining your story! I just LOVE this, Babe! 🥰

Aw I love that screenshot! My chins are freaking THICK 😍

5 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Only thing missing is me taking a shower with you!❤️ I can be a great help scrubbing underneath all your hard to reach rolls😍

I definitely could use the extra hands! These rolls are getting harder and harder to wash on my own 

Guest AceDegenerate
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Naughty or nice? Irrelevant. Greedy & greedy. That's all I am. Greedy fucking pig Casey. Just about 4am now, I have to be up at 5:45. But here I am in bed munching away. All night long. Binge, nap, binge, nap. I haven't gotten off in days because I'd rather exert that energy on food. 

9C5F7E3D-CA96-4995-A172-CA79ABF4C42E.jpeg.c7d3348375324f01f0b9bb4d92709d15.jpg

Let's stuff your belly so full until that band snaps across your belly... You're hooked on stuffing senselessly now and I love it! ❤️