Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Hehehehe omg yes yes yes. I am so happy you loved that little piece of lingerie I tried on. I can't explain how special that piece is. I've wanted to put it in a video for a long time but just kept putting it off. It's literally the first piece of lingerie that I ever bought and felt sexy in. I was terrrrrified that I would rip it putting it on in that video bc it's mesh! 

It’s a good thing it didn’t rip haha! It’s very firm fitting and makes you look rounder!❤️😍❤️If we ever meet and I decide to feed you, you should wear it! You look so yummy in it!🤤

4 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Thank you so so much ❤️ I have to admit I really was a bit shocked to see just HOW TIGHT some of these items were! Like I knew they would be tight... but I did NOT expect to get stuck in that dress like that after wearing it comfortably only this past summer LOL

Oh dear yes. That dress was insanely hot. Getting it on with your massive titties bursting out of the opening. Get back inside you fat fat titty, that hole was meant to showcase your fat upper belly. Then you not being able to get it off... GAHHHH! You kinda got stuck there, trapped by your own fatness. I was totally thinking of your fondness for being constrained as you were caught up in your fat and tight clothes, arms up over your head. And when you finally escaped... it was getting the dress over your sexy-ass bulging backfat wings that did it. Once they cleared you were free. It was sudden... POP!  That fat wing appeared. 

17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's Tuesday - you know the drill.

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

I’ve got a lot so here we go:

1. What is the ultimate fantasy in terms of getting fed, weight, relationship and how stuffed you get?

2. What can we except from you this year?, in terms of content, gain, food, goals, collabs, life and etc

3. What are you favourite models on this site and other sites?

4. Do you get horny after a stuffing?

5. Whats your ideal feeder?

6. Do you see yourself marrying a feeder?

7. Ultimate Goals? E.g life, weight, relations and etc. 
8. Advantages and disadvantage for gaining weight, the feedee lifestyle, having curves and all that extra mass.

9. How’s sex for you 

10. Has it improved the fatter you’ve gotten 

11. What parts of your body would you like to be fatter and jiggle?

12. If you could change something about your body what would it be and why ?

13. Do you get turned on easily ?

14. Sexist thing you’ve experienced?

15. Has anybody accidentally turn you on if yes, why and how?

16. Why on earth and you so gorgeous, like your such a pressure to look at.... Explain.....

Thats all my Questions, thanks for reading and hopefully you’ll answer them. 

Thanks.

Guest AceDegenerate
48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ya'll have been asking for more standing pics so I finally relocated my full length mirror to a more accessible location. Look at this hog all tucked in and ready to go to work for the day. I'll be sitting this wide ass at my desk all day long while my interns do my work. Thankfullly my snack cabinet is fully stocked... for now ;)

0B9EF2C0-0599-409D-90D6-35641534C538.jpeg.b8a3944d6099a2c5506e791beb17719a.jpg

Wow Casey... I'm speechless 😍

Do you enjoy wearing tight clothes in general?

Do you enjoy trying on clothes you have grown out of?

The ready to go to work pic is fantastic and the fact your fat belly sticks out more than your boobs is very nice. Your beautiful fat ass is really growing that is for sure and that is fantastic as well.

You are a fat hog indeed Casey.

Oh and you being on top I would  pretend to lose consciousness so I would just have to lay there longer LOL. I'm a stout tall fellow so I could handle that just fine.

Guest mmalac1393

How do you think your doctor will react when they see you again? I'm sure you're only a couple of pounds heavier. 😏

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

It's Tuesday - you know the drill.

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Absolutely anything - Feeding, weight gain, changes, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

What is your weight goal? 

How hard is for you to do basic, daily things at these last days?

• Curvage Model

Thank you so so much for the sweet compliments @MarshallT, @pgtip00 @TheGoldenDun @jacksprat @FASWE87 @AceDegenerate ❤️  I love you guys!

3 hours ago, MarshallT said:

What's a food you've never had or had once and want to try? :)

Hmmm.. i honestly do not know. I have pretty much tried everything that I have ever had a longing for. I do always look forward to trying new foods when I travel tho! 

2 hours ago, Thiscouver said:

How much longer will you fit at your desk?

Hahahhahah those days are VERY numbered 😂

2 hours ago, Barkley said:

Do you enjoy wearing tight clothes in general?

Do you enjoy trying on clothes you have grown out of?

The ready to go to work pic is fantastic and the fact your fat belly sticks out more than your boobs is very nice. Your beautiful fat ass is really growing that is for sure and that is fantastic as well.

You are a fat hog indeed Casey.

Oh and you being on top I would  pretend to lose consciousness so I would just have to lay there longer LOL. I'm a stout tall fellow so I could handle that just fine.

• All of my clothes are tight and I do enjoy admiring myself in them! :)

Ans thank you so much love ❤️ You always make me feel so fat and beautiful!

2 hours ago, mmalac1393 said:

How do you think your doctor will react when they see you again? I'm sure you're only a couple of pounds heavier. 😏

Only a couple pounds LOL. I imagine she will have a heart attack and probably push weight loss surgery tbh

1 hour ago, Aris said:

What is your weight goal? 

How hard is for you to do basic, daily things at these last days?

Goal is superfat. Big Cutie Marilyn size MINIMUM, but much larger preferably. 

Things are getting very hard, I've opened up about this a bit here and there. Certain acts of self care are becoming extremely challenging and exhausting to do but I am doing my best and learning adaptations. Simple tasks that I used to do thoughtlessly at work now require more stamina and body awareness. Oddly, driving is actually kinda hard. I know I'm not massive - but I have SUPER short legs. I had to move my seat back bc it was hurting my belly, but now with it back I am having a hard time reaching the pedal!

2 hours ago, jokesjj said:

I’ve got a lot so here we go:

1. What is the ultimate fantasy in terms of getting fed, weight, relationship and how stuffed you get?

I guess basically in terms of feeding I'd just like to have a never ending supply of food and someone to feed it to me. Regarding weight, super fat as explained above. I will certainly marry a dom feeder who can balance being my lover and best friend. Ideally, I would be stuffed 24/7!

2. What can we except from you this year?, in terms of content, gain, food, goals, collabs, life and etc.

I have made a commitment to gaining 80lbs this year but more would be great too. I have a lot of cool collabs planned and also decided to bring my photographer back in for a few really special shoots I have coming up. With life - I think I'd like to find myself closer to being in a lasting relationship towards the end of this year. Overall - I just want to continue to live the happiest life of greed, gluttony, and growth. I am so content with my life right now. I'd love to maintain that joy ❤️ 

3. What are you favourite models on this site and other sites?

Big Cutie Marilyn is my favorite model by far. Big fan of Adeline and Jodi as well. Those are really the only 3 that I spend my $ on! ❤️ 

4. Do you get horny after a stuffing?

I'm horny before, after, and during a stuffing lol. Basically forever horny

5. Whats your ideal feeder?

Looks: Thin/fit/average size, tall and handsome. 

Dominant when necessary with sex/feeding but otherwise a gentle lover who is nurturing and conscious of my needs. I say gentle because my biggest turn off is anger. Men with short tempers are a big fat no from me. I like someone intelligent and who shares similar passions as me. Ideally, he is prepared for my ever struggling move and horny desire before I even initiate or voice it. Most importantly, they are unashamed of me. I've been hidden before by boyfriends/feeders.. I'll never settle for that again. 

6. Do you see yourself marrying a feeder?

Yes, 100%. For the past 3 years I've only and exclusively dated feeders. I will never date outside of that again. 

7. Ultimate Goals? E.g life, weight, relations and etc. 

Answered above but to elaborate a bit more I would also like to have kids some day. 
8. Advantages and disadvantage for gaining weight, the feedee lifestyle, having curves and all that extra mass.

Advantages: Joy, confidence, self love, constant pleasure, empowered, fearless, and sexier.

Disadvantages: societal adversity, dating challenges, starting to kinda feel insecure with parts of my body that I can't see, mean comments, uncomfortable public seating

9. How’s sex for you 

Sex, like any physical activity, is harder. Getting myself off is harder. I get tired very easily and my joints hurt but both of those are SO HOT TO ME because it's the most satisfying reminder of what I've become... which gets me off like crazy. Feeling all my fat wiggle and jiggle and wobble and flop around is also just so fucking sexy I can't even explain it

10. Has it improved the fatter you’ve gotten 

100% and the reason for that is quite simple - before, I never enjoyed sex bc I was entirely consumed the entire time with finding ways to darker the room, hide my body, etc. I'm confident during sex now - it's incredible.

11. What parts of your body would you like to be fatter and jiggle?

Well it all jiggles haha, but I'd love to just see all of me get fatter for sure!

12. If you could change something about your body what would it be and why ?

Bigger EVERYTHING!

13. Do you get turned on easily ?

Very easily. Every jiggle turns me on. Food turns me on. The pressure of my body turns me on. The way my clothes fit turns me on. I'm a horny hog 24/7

14. Sexist thing you’ve experienced?

I think the first time that I was ever funnel fed (which I think I explained recently in a post a few pages back) was just one of the most pure and organically sexy moments of my life. I would love to relive those moments over and over 

15. Has anybody accidentally turn you on if yes, why and how?

When I catch people staring at me in public... Comments people make to be rude or out of concern... when someone accidentally brushes up against my flab - all those unintentional things always turn me on!

16. Why on earth and you so gorgeous, like your such a pressure to look at.... Explain....

Awww you are so so sweet, thank you so much ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Ugh ugh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Someone just made this and sent it to me and my fat pussy just exploded and now I need to pants 

(and before the demands begin, yes i'd be happy to recreate this in the same pose when i'm home bc that would be hot as hell)

6005C049-3B79-44C7-80D7-B365E112836B.jpeg.8e780959e82472ecb64373322c228612.jpg

14 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh ugh ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Someone just made this and sent it to me and my fat pussy just exploded and now I need to pants 

(and before the demands begin, yes i'd be happy to recreate this in the same pose when i'm home bc that would be hot as hell)

6005C049-3B79-44C7-80D7-B365E112836B.jpeg.8e780959e82472ecb64373322c228612.jpg

You give us so much and then just keep on giving. Big body, belly and heart Casey love it and you so much! ❤️ 

Guest Marshall7

How do you feel about Hans Zimmer music and who are your favorite composers (assuming you like film scores/movie soundtracks :))?

Have you ever heard of Thomas Bergersen and 2 Steps From Hell? 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

you should have a typical swedish meal consist of meatballs, cooked potatos, lingonberryjam, pickled cucumber and creamsauce (made with flour, heavy cream and chinese soy) :D 

Mmmmm i freaking LOVE meatballs 😍  Shit... maybe that's why I look like one LOL

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

at the doctor Fatty's office - Would you like to pay with Cash or Card?

ehhm, I forgot my wallet, is this ok for payment for todays check-up?

Do you implying that I'm a greedy fat hog? but yes... for this time... 

Omg heheheh that would be such a fantasy come true if that actually happened!

2 hours ago, Monkey said:

You give us so much and then just keep on giving. Big body, belly and heart Casey love it and you so much! ❤️ 

I love sharing the process and journey with you guys ❤️ 

2 hours ago, MarshallT said:

How do you feel about Hans Zimmer music and who are your favorite composers (assuming you like film scores/movie soundtracks :))?

Have you ever heard of Thomas Bergersen and 2 Steps From Hell? 

John Williams for sure and definitely Hans! I don't believe I've heard of the latter tho!

• Curvage Model

I feel so freaking beautiful in this photo. I was admiring it earlier and found myself starting to feel a little emotional. Emotional because there were so many years spent avoiding my starving reflection in the mirror. Years spent desperately trying to alter this gorgeous growing body, running from what I wanted all along - to be huge. I've grown to feel so supported, confident, and certain in what I'm doing. Each roll is make my smile grow bigger and bigger, with that smile grows so many thick chins... I look down to see my enormous, swollen breasts.... heavy flabby belly sitting firmly on top of my widened lap and thick thighs... 

I worked so hard to grow this. I love my body so much. 

736A84C4-4A8C-4459-907F-1992D3CE5B84.jpeg.e909e5bee3303af3189728664022c18c.jpg