Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

• Curvage Model

Will respond to all of the above later... honestly having an awful freaking day. Was attacked at work and can hardly even see straight right now to type this post. 

But before that even happened today - my editing process is always pretty efficient and fast but for today's clip it's honestly just been so freaking long lol. 30 minutes of tight clothes try ons with before and afters. Was supposed to drop this morning at 10 but was so big I had to buy more storage and blah blah blah.... long story short I have put almost 8 hours of work into todays clip LOL. 

BUT - hard work pays off and it sure as heck did this time... this is by far my greatest clip of all time. Scheduled to post very soon this evening. I have to log off for a bit tho because my head is just pounding from having an entire book shelf thrown at me. Here are some previews. Enjoy and I love you ❤️ 

IMG_4086.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 2.44.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.07.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.21.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.30.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 12.06.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.59.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.55.18 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.36.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.34.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 10.48.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.01.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.06.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.18.29 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.25.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 11.52.12 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 12.04.00 PM.png

Guest Marshall7

I'm so sorry to hear that, Love. :( praying for ya. 

This clip looks amazingly hot btw. So excited. Hope you feel better tonight, Babe

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ Tight Clothes Try On | 30mins of Struggles [24HR INTRO PRICE]. 30 minutes of me struggling to cram my swollen, growing body into clothes that I have outgrown over the years. With before and afters of each outfit embedded into the clip, I try on jeans, shorts, tops, crop tops, bras, workout clothes, dresses, lingerie, and the toughest one was a waist trainer from when I was tiny tiny... I even try on the outfit I ran my first marathon in! All the heavy breathing, tight clothes, and giggles you could ask for!  Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a treat from your favorite fatty!

You were attacked?! A book shelf thrown at you?!😱 Are you okay?! 🥺😥 I hope you feel better soon and that everything is alright. And I can't wait to buy the video and get to watch as you struggle to get into skinny Casey's itty bitty clothes with all that wobbling jiggling fat of yours pouring out and bursting the seams wide open. 😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Soja said:

This is such a fantasy of mine, to have a girl get so addicted to a glutton lifestyle that her demanding appetite even supersedes the basic instinct of her sex drive.

I wanna fool around and have things start heading in a sexy direction, only for you to pull back, gasping and wheezing and say, "Honey, we need to take a break, I'm too hungry to focus on this. Get me my cakes.... NOW PLEASE."

Shall we make it a reality?! Hehehe. Ofcourse I will always have a wild sex drive, but my appetite is definitely getting wild enough to where it supersedes that. Even when I try to get off, I have to give myself breaks every few minutes because it gets so hard to catch my breath

------------------------------------

@jokesjj @MarshallT @Zipzach @Monkey @FASWE87 @TheGoldenDun @grateful @Barkley @jpark786

Thank you guys so so much for your sweet words wishing me well and to feel better. Sadly, it's just part of my job. Without going into too much detail - I work with mentally and physically challenged individuals. Truly the job of my dreams. Like all of us, they have bad days too. Unfortunately I just got trapped in the crossfire and got a little banged up. Might have a mild concussion and def some bad bruising but overall - I'm okay and fine and feeling MUCH better after a nice warm shower and icing my body. Thank you guys ❤️ Love you!

------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Miskaboo said:

You're such a beauty. I love your round belly, your very pretty face and your double chin! Perfection!

Awwww thank you so so much! I love all the thick chins I'm growing hehe ❤️ 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

holy crap! That photo drop is so sexy. 
I love it when you just blow away slim Casey with all your voluptuous curves and joy. 

I literally could not WAIT to share those photos with you guys. I've been holding onto them in anticipation of the clip dropping and am just so proud of my size difference in all of them

• Curvage Model

Another really big change I'm noticing recently is how HEAVY my sagging fat tits sit on top of my gut even when I'm standing. They've been sitting heavy on my belly for a while now in sitting....but this is a whole new sensation in standing. A constant reminder of my size. A constant tease of my greed and gluttony. A big fat apple shaped girl with a massive gut and enormous tits... thick thighs and a juicy fat ass. Heavy arms. Jiggly chins. And rolls upon rolls of back flab. 

E1B1D10E-AE90-420D-B86C-ADA735F4EA18.jpeg.fa39f7ac74576e3e742ab6ec2c03d873.jpg

C6BE348E-0DC8-4453-8A35-C0CC38AF8F02.jpeg.108d3b8834b7babcd1dd703ab2aee395.jpg

Guest Marshall7

So glad youre feeling better, Love. Youre doing amazing work for our most vulnerable. You're an amazing woman inside and out :)

Ah that makes a lot of sense no need to say any more I've  had friends in similar positions so understand completely. Obviously more expected and likely but still not nice when it happens. Glad you're on the mend and feeling better but make sure you still look after yourself very well for us and your own sake ^_^❤️ 

29 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Another really big change I'm noticing recently is how HEAVY my sagging fat tits sit on top of my gut even when I'm standing. They've been sitting heavy on my belly for a while now in sitting....but this is a whole new sensation in standing. A constant reminder of my size. A constant tease of my greed and gluttony. A big fat apple shaped girl with a massive gut and enormous tits... thick thighs and a juicy fat ass. Heavy arms. Jiggly chins. And rolls upon rolls of back flab. 

E1B1D10E-AE90-420D-B86C-ADA735F4EA18.jpeg.fa39f7ac74576e3e742ab6ec2c03d873.jpg  C6BE348E-0DC8-4453-8A35-C0CC38AF8F02.jpeg.108d3b8834b7babcd1dd703ab2aee395.jpg

Yes Love, All your BOUNTY. All that luscious FAT heaped upon itself in stupendous Glory. You are Supreme Magnificence. 
/ Your beautiful Face. I can't get enough. 

• Curvage Model

Casey Fantasy #178958

You've been growing me for a few weeks now and it's been blissfully fattening. It's like each time we see each other - I grow in size and we grow closer. We are snuggled up on the couch for a while before I ask you to move me to my bed... I am getting way to big to lay on the couch in your arms with my giant gut hanging off the side. I waddle into the bedroom and you stop in the pantry to grab my giant box of snack cakes. Once cozy in bed, I hear you start to open the packaging and my mouth instantly waters, my eyes shut, and my mouth opens. You feed me one, then another, then another, and then another. With each bite, with each snack cake - I settle deeper and deeper into a trance of gluttony. Blissfully chewing away as you feed me bite after bite. I hear myself start to whine when you take too long to put more in my mouth between swallows. I hear myself moan for you to push more into my greedy mouth. You grab my chins and caress them. You rub my gut and tease my fupa. It's such a blur...but somehow I work my way through just about all of them. I start to come to and open my eyes... moaning both out of fullness but in longing for you. You grab ahold of my pelvis to reposition your hog. You start to give me my reward for being a good girl and eating every bite you fed to me. 

You grab a pillow and put it under my hips. My pussy has grown so fat, it's necessary now. You start to have your way with me and I rapidly fatigue. I'm not even doing anything except laying there and I can barely catch my breath, holding my chest desperately gasping for air between moans. Somehow, we miraculously roll me over on top of you. A little too ambitious because we quickly realize I am growing weaker by the day. But that's okay, you do all the work for me anyway. We both melt as we listen to my giant gut flop off your perfectly flat stomach.... complete contrast to mine. You love it. I love it. So much... I climax, which is so different now than it used to be. It exhausted me and I collapse onto your chest. You give me a few seconds to recover before rolling me over again. This time you have your way with me from behind. I'm dying. It feels incredible. But then... the entire world just stops for a second. 

My back fat. It was jiggling. We both laser focused in on it for a second while the world around us came to a pause. The entirety of my back was jiggling with every thrust. So much flab just moving back and forth with the motion of your every thrust. Incredible. You finish on my enormous ass and I spend the next 30 minutes trying to recover. That's far too much of a workout for a pig like me. 

Guest Marshall7
5 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

My back fat. It was jiggling. We both laser focused in on it for a second while the world around us came to a pause. The entirety of my back was jiggling with every thrust. So much flab just moving back and forth with the motion of your every thrust. Incredible. You finish on my enormous ass and I spend the next 30 minutes trying to recover. That's far too much of a workout for a pig like me. 

Babe, your writing is so intoxicating! It just draws me in. Cant get enough of it and your fantasies! Want to make them reality so badly 😈 Your moaning and whining is so cute and sensual too uggh

6 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

roll me over on top of you. A little too ambitious because we quickly realize I am growing weaker by the day. But that's okay, you do all the work for me anyway. We both melt as we listen to my giant gut flop off your perfectly flat stomach.... complete contrast to mine. You love it. I love it.

this sounds amazing 🥰