Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

6 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I will reply to everyone above when I’m less delusional but I had to drop these here quick before I slip back into a food coma, which I just woke myself up from by snoring very softly like a pig 😩 I’m so painfully full. SO FULL. I need rubs. I need love. Omggggg. You guys. I am such a hog

636003AC-AB96-486D-A755-8C2D47FB5AB7.jpeg

D483C7C6-4E18-418E-B40A-691861CE5936.jpeg

2021 looks to prosperous 

You wake up so stuffed and big from last year and now in 2021 you are just going to get bigger rounder fatter for each day till December when you lost so much muscles that you can barely walk a few steps before you have to sit and rest, the walk to the kitchen will be harder and your thighs gets thicker and thicker and the waddling lardass meatball Casey just can't get enough and as the expanding the body more and more stretching the huge gut to new sizes gets you so horny cause you know how much more you can inhale into your cookiehole, the delivery drivers from different companies says hi to eachother when they arrive almost at the same time cause you need some different foods and the time for next meals are getting so short you just order extra at the same time cause it's getting harder with fat greasy fingers to type in every new orders, stuffing down extremely amount of foods get you so hot and warm you waddling to your shower chair and sit and just cool down looking down and adore every fat roll as you rub it in with soap

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Monkey said:

I agree more like this as well pretty please! Just shows off your lovely self in full glory. Get a picture of how you are in person without being able to actually see you ❤️ 

More coming ❤️ OG's will remember I used to post a TON of candids, but with COVID it's harder to get good public stuff. I'll definitely use this mirror more often tho for some full bodies. I don't mind one bit ❤️ 

17 hours ago, henke26 said:

order some new stuffs you never eat before if you find something that looks tasty or maybe somthing you don't have to eat in a long time. Your round belly is enormous keep that belly stuffed always and be lazy, don't respond to me if that is too hard for you😁

Hehehe thank you love ❤️ I am awake now and have recovered from the food coma i stuffed myself into! However NOW, I'm ready to stuffed myself yet again

17 hours ago, Jay Rock said:

Y'know, most people wake up on New Year's Day hung over with their clothes all rumpled and bottles littered all over them. You are probably going to wake up from a massive food coma bursting out of your undies, wrappers and pizza boxes wrapped around you, possibly with your funnel still in your mouth. 😂

I just woke up a bit ago to exactly that. I sat up and saw how enormous my gut looked and couldn't even believe it. My days of a NY day hangover are long gone.... instead now I'm in a food hangover. Yet, here I am scrolling throughout Grubhub looking for my next feast hehe

15 hours ago, jacksprat said:

4s7066.jpg

Omfg. I'm speechless. I love this. Woah

15 hours ago, jacksprat said:

2021 - The Year of the Cow 🐄

YAAASSSSSS ❤️ make me the fattest fucking cow!

14 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Wow. Everything on you in that picture is FAT! Big fat back rolls, big fat arms, big fat chins,big fat thighs, big fat titles, and that ever widening, omnipresent big fat belly.😍

Hmmmm.... sounds like you may be implying that ALL of me is big? 😏Guess I did put on a few lbs hehehe

13 hours ago, rotwang said:

This woman needs help.  She looks old like somebody's mom.  Sickly, starved, and wasted away.  She looks afflicted with something plainly communicable that I don't want to catch from sampling her depths with my dipstick.  No thanks: even if it's offered for free.  After all, I'm horny but I do have standards of quality to uphold.  In fact, I hear sirens coming to remove her on a gurney.  In stark contrast: Casey's skin is soft and glowing with good health.  Eyes clear and sparkling with sexual invitation.  Casey's deep womanhood is obviously hot, juicy, available, and tight with that fat swelling it. The choice is clear.  Reject the burnt out hag.  No zombies, please !!! 💕😃👍

Mmmm I love when you pop in here with your sexy posts. The world loves to tell me I'm unhealthy but it's funny because I feel healthier and more alive than ever. I used to be her... sickly thin. I was that girl. Now I'm almost 3 times my previous size and more inlove with my enormous body than ever before ❤️ 

13 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

We are all gathering around this belly like

WORSHIP THE BELLLLY ❤️ 

12 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

OH  MY  GOD!  That is absolutely HOT! 😍❤️

Hehehe thanks babe! ❤️ 

9 hours ago, colombian62 said:

I’ve been following you from ** in the north east region as well! You’ve been doing an awesome job and amazed at your progress throughout the years! Keep it up! It is always a dream to help you on your gaining progress 😍

Awwww hey you! Love seeing a new face pop up in here. So happy to see this post. Thank you so much for your sweet words and love having you along with me for the fattening ride! ❤️ 

8 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

Look at what all that greediness is doing to your body. Gorgeous!

Hehehe I suppose you could say this greed has put a few lbs on me ;)

6 hours ago, rhythmalism said:

2021 looks to prosperous 

2021 is going to be fattening as hell hehe

2 hours ago, jokesjj said:

The day you become immobilised:

What are things your looking forward to...

What are things your gonna enjoy...

What are things your not looking forward to....

what are things your gonna hate about being immobilised....

I am really looking forward to just living a life of laziness and greed with no external commitments to anything. I am looking forward to the level of submission that it will bring to me and whomever my feeder is. I'm excited for my appetite to increase and for my body to fill an entire bed! I probably won't always enjoy the commentary from others, but I have no doubt that my feeder will comfort me in those moments ❤️ 

2 hours ago, showmeyourbellygirl said:

This is the top gif for sexy so I'm sure you are going to become a fountain when you see it

Sexy Cat GIF by Team Coco

Hahahahhaha well you guys know I am a crazy cat lady so I do indeed love this very much 🤣

2 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

You wake up so stuffed and big from last year and now in 2021 you are just going to get bigger rounder fatter for each day till December when you lost so much muscles that you can barely walk a few steps before you have to sit and rest, the walk to the kitchen will be harder and your thighs gets thicker and thicker and the waddling lardass meatball Casey just can't get enough and as the expanding the body more and more stretching the huge gut to new sizes gets you so horny cause you know how much more you can inhale into your cookiehole, the delivery drivers from different companies says hi to eachother when they arrive almost at the same time cause you need some different foods and the time for next meals are getting so short you just order extra at the same time cause it's getting harder with fat greasy fingers to type in every new orders, stuffing down extremely amount of foods get you so hot and warm you waddling to your shower chair and sit and just cool down looking down and adore every fat roll as you rub it in with soap

It is beyond safe to say that I woke up this morning fatter than I've ever been before. Gut stretching...fupa soaked. Hungry for more. Ready to blow the fuck up this year. LET's GROW ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

HAPPY FREAKING 2021 BABES ❤️

Where do I even begin? 2020 was an unbelievable year for me even in the midst of so much darkness in the world. When the world around me shut down, my world on here grew. It blows my mind daily how close we have all grown to each other while sharing a common goal - making me huge and celebrating my enormous body. You guys make me feel so much less alone in a world that generally shuts me out due to my different lifestyle. Thank you.

This thread, specifically, means more to me than I can explain. I alluded to this the other day - but you all bring me different things that I crave. Some of you worship me, which the hedon in me demands. Some of you fat shame me, which the out of control food addict in me needs daily to be reminded of what a cow I am. Some of you hit my kinks for tight clothes, fit to fat transformation, breeding, pregnancy, stuffing, funneling, BDSM, and more. But beyond all the kink stuff - most of you actually care about ME. You've been there for me through so much... so much of the trauma I experienced early on in this community with bad relationships, my surgery this past year, all my many years of schooling... many of you have been there by my side through it all. Even the old days of filming videos without sound because I was living at home with my family and had to be sneaky. Now, I have an entire room in my home dedicated to my filming. It really blows my mind and is so freaking humbling. Thank you guys for being there through it all. I fucking LOVE YOU.

So.... what will 2021 bring? There's so much in the worlds and I won't spoil it all yet. I'm bringing my photographer back in once a month. He's relocated back to my area again and we are already booked out till March for a shoot once a month. I have a few shoots booked with feedee friends trying to bring back more multi-girl content again. I do have some male friends willing to shoot with me again as well for those who have been requesting more feedee/feeder content again. And just... so much more. So many amazing things are coming.

I figure now would be the best time to announce that I am committing to an 80lb gain for 2021. There will be a video coming very soon with my baseline weigh in and measurements for this goal.

Also - we are now on day 3 of my limited mobility challenge. I've been doing nothing but eating, sleeping and fapping. It's a lot easier for me this time bc I don't have a mental block at all. I am all in. It's easy to let myself let go of reality this time. I think this hog needs chinese food today. So Imma get on that now. I LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

Guest AceDegenerate
15 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Here’s the full set of my fat ass 🐷💕

C0E0EAF9-FC5A-4832-8C34-66B5DAD0621D.jpeg

23C52F17-EB77-4B2D-A136-9E22385A80AE.jpeg

B91F6534-E1B8-4072-B7E7-2EE25CCF565F.jpeg

The way your hands are sinking into that stuffed big belly... ♥️ You really are getting a lot heavier... I hope 2021 is an even more fattening year for you... 

7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

HAPPY FREAKING 2021 BABES ❤️

Where do I even begin? 2020 was an unbelievable year for me even in the midst of so much darkness in the world. When the world around me shut down, my world on here grew. It blows my mind daily how close we have all grown to each other while sharing a common goal - making me huge and celebrating my enormous body. You guys make me feel so much less alone in a world that generally shuts me out due to my different lifestyle. Thank you.

LOVE YOU GUYS ❤️ 

❤️ this (entire post) so much. When the shit hit the fan, Your Belly stepped up to the "dinner" plate. It's incredibly hot that you've prospered and gained during this time of easily soul crushing depression. Not entirely certain that "sad skinny Casey" would have even survived. But all that tremendously joyous fat you packed onto your wee little body carried you through as an exuberant and exalted Goddess. I'm not alone in believing you've helped us all countlessly as a beacon of inspiration and being swept up in the wake of your uplifting happiness. 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, henke26 said:

Maybe you comes to have food coma this day too after your feastings😀. What you will have today? something different maybe?

So far I've had a crap ton of Texas Roadhouse, just ordered $70 of Chinese food.... started the day with donuts which I had fallen asleep daydreaming of last night and needed immediately upon awakening hehe

4 hours ago, AceDegenerate said:

The way your hands are sinking into that stuffed big belly... ♥️ You really are getting a lot heavier... I hope 2021 is an even more fattening year for you... 

I love the day they sink so deeply into my flab now ❤️ I have a feeling this is going to be a HUGE year

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

This year looking promising, what a goal ❤️❤️ and wow!! Feedee friends!! It's going to be epic content 🤤

Yasss! You guys know I love my girl on girl content 😍

3 hours ago, jacksprat said:

❤️ this (entire post) so much. When the shit hit the fan, Your Belly stepped up to the "dinner" plate. It's incredibly hot that you've prospered and gained during this time of easily soul crushing depression. Not entirely certain that "sad skinny Casey" would have even survived. But all that tremendously joyous fat you packed onto your wee little body carried you through as an exuberant and exalted Goddess. I'm not alone in believing you've helped us all countlessly as a beacon of inspiration and being swept up in the wake of your uplifting happiness. 

You are too sweet love ❤️ Thank you so much. I love you guys endlessly

3 hours ago, Monkey said:

So glad you feel that way Casey wouldn't have it any other way. Wow imagine you with another 80 lbs of fat hanging off your overfed figure. You going to be huge especially that big old belly of yours ❤️ 

I am going to be GIANT. 80 lbs is going to change a lot on my short frame. I can't wait to grow ❤️ 

1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

I wonder if you need a cowbell. There are plenty of styles. Be fun to wear one at work. 

So I actually have a few cowbells🙈 Shall I wear one sometime for us?

Texas Roadhouse wish we have that in sweden. grilled foods like meat and chicken are my favourite. especially mild spicy with potatoes like pommes or grilled potatoes they have great sauses too. hopes you order a big lunch from there you lucky woman😁 how much food you gets from there for $70? what are your favourite foods? 

was the daydreaming about grilled meat?😅

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 5/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Guys this is literally an XXL and it's skin tight. I bought it hoping to wear it tomorrow for mothers day but I cant breathe in it. I didn't realize how big I've truly gotten....oh my god. And to top it off I'm SO FULL right now. I might need one of you to come peel this dress off me

IMG_5997.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_2181.JPG

Love these you look nine month pregnant due any day now.

Guest Marshall7

Love, you've exploded over these last few days! Such hog Heaven here! Keep stuffing, Babe! 😍 This is definitely the best forum in all of Curvage, especially during your immobility challenges ;)

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 6/28/2020 at 3:04 PM, Curvage Casey said:

More pics to come later but snapped a few quick before heading out! I feel like a stuffed sausage omfg. What do you guys think?

E3D95D87-37BB-470B-A8AF-DAAF5BB0FFAD.jpeg

61C532FB-FC5B-4BCD-99C9-D88A945D0D84.jpeg

02E37BF4-33AA-4834-9346-FCBC8B9FAF5A.jpeg

Pregnant with twins any day now.

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 7/25/2020 at 9:42 AM, Curvage Casey said:

Holy. Fucking. FAT ❤️ who's taking me out on a date like this?! LOOK AT MY FAT FUPA OMFG

4CA9C00D-15B1-43DC-8EE5-25EDB184EA57.jpeg.87ecd04c31877c5e2dde697bc2a6cccf.jpg

Love the photos with the cloths. Would love to take you out and pretend you was my wife and I knocked you up. LOL. That belly is amazing.

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 9/19/2020 at 6:46 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Riding the struggle bus tonight trying to keep this gut sucked in at dinner with the fam!! Better be care at dinner, I may burst out.

9DB4A944-1CB7-4371-8ADE-04FDC450AFAC.jpeg

8979B467-3458-41BD-93E3-7A824010D71C.jpeg

A3BB9D86-73E2-4687-BE0A-9C6C85716389.jpeg

F4DDC8E0-5791-403C-BA23-D054F77B9E0B.jpeg

1F311AC7-3A71-4FAE-A944-83335E508CF5.jpeg

Nice outfit belly pops so nice.

1 hour ago, henke26 said:

Texas Roadhouse wish we have that in sweden. grilled foods like meat and chicken are my favourite. especially mild spicy with potatoes like pommes or grilled potatoes they have great sauses too

@henke26 if you like that kind of food we have Texas longhorn here in Sweden :) should be your style the way you describe it :)