Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Poor girl, too tired to do strenuous tasks like blow drying your hair, showering, and skincare. You need strong men around to do these difficult chores for you so you can have one more bite. More cream, more grease, more cheese and meat and sugar. Eating so much that your body is in literal pain from inexcusable gluttony. Too bad you don't have interns around the home so you could act like the perfect princess you are. Then you literally wouldn't have to do anything but eat.

You hog.

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

You look absolutely so fat and sexy and I would love to rub your entire sexy fat body down with lotion🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

Ugh please, it's so exhausting for me to do myself now. I need help ❤️ 

31 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

wish I could help you with extra hands ❤️ you are so beautiful ❤️ 

Thank you so much love ❤️ I need so many extra hands as I keep getting bigger and bigger. It's kinda wild because I used to be the most independent girl (still am in many ways). Never ask for help, never admit when I need help, always want to do everything myself. But now, I'm just so damn needy for you all. I am too lazy to do anything for myself. 

11 minutes ago, Soja said:

Poor girl, too tired to do strenuous tasks like blow drying your hair, showering, and skincare. You need strong men around to do these difficult chores for you so you can have one more bite. More cream, more grease, more cheese and meat and sugar. Eating so much that your body is in literal pain from inexcusable gluttony. Too bad you don't have interns around the home so you could act like the perfect princess you are. Then you literally wouldn't have to do anything but eat.

You hog.

Ugh, yes. It's too much for me. You guys have let me turn myself into a greedy growing princess and now I'm paying the price because I need you all so much. It hurts - and I eat more. It all gets harder - and I eat more. I just want to be home. That's where I am most comfortable. I just want to be home doing nothing with my food, focusing on growing and all of us. I'm becoming more and more of a mindless hog by the day

• Curvage Model

The size of my smile grows and the size of my belly grows with it. Look at that arm. Holy shit. It's so thick and heavy. Becoming more and more of a blob, just sinking deeper and deeper into this poor couch each day. I got it last year when I bought my condo and it creaks so much already, far too soon....but that shocking when I grown so much sitting my fast as on top of it gorging myself each day

E50BD901-9483-425C-86A0-6BD7A32BF0CD.jpeg.f4d9f6812a7f19db930788db13e1a632.jpg

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

That is my favorite smile and hair in the world! That belly and ass are as well! Uggh you're perfect!

Awwww thank you love ❤️ I just noticed my hair in that photo! Yay for a good hair day!!! SO much healthier now that I'm bigger ❤️ 

1 minute ago, Soja said:

Count replacing couches among your selfish fat girl expenses 😍

Hehehe I'lll add it to the very long list ❤️ Saving up for a shower chair now!

1 minute ago, regbill said:

Valentines Day Love GIF by BREAD TREE

Love YOU! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

I'm exhausted, yet oddly in a great mood. We had so much fun with last week's AMA so let's do it again today ❤️ 

ASK ME ANYTHING 

Literally, anything. Feeding, weight gain, transformation, relationship, sex, normie life, goals, ups & down, everything in between ❤️  Will answer throughout the day today!

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Awwww thank you love ❤️ I just noticed my hair in that photo! Yay for a good hair day!!! SO much healthier now that I'm bigger ❤️ 

This is such great news for your hair in the future! Imagine how long and luscious it will be when you're 400 pounds! Your skin and hair are so gorgeous! You may have insecurities about your skin, you may see acne scars and pores, but I only see pure beauty. You are amazing, Casey. 🥰

13 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

The size of my smile grows and the size of my belly grows with it. Look at that arm. Holy shit. It's so thick and heavy. Becoming more and more of a blob, just sinking deeper and deeper into this poor couch each day. I got it last year when I bought my condo and it creaks so much already, far too soon....but that shocking when I grown so much sitting my fast as on top of it gorging myself each day

Yes, that fat arm is stunningly beautiful. And the fat smile... and the fat belleh, that fat thigh, dem fat titties... 

Wonderful!

Have you had any luck finding a feeder irl? I know things are extra tough with Covid, so meeting anyone for anything is challenging.

Have you noticed yourself getting any wetter/hornier with your newest poundage? You're a proper fattie now with a big fupa, and that can change sensation down there.

As you've gotten used to shakes and funneling, do you prefer them to solid food? Removes all that pesky chewing...

And I have to ask - you said you're burping more as you get more piggy. Have you caught yourself doing it in front of anyone or in public in general?

Guest Marshall7

I'm sorry if you've answered this already, I just can't remember. Has your funnel mount come yet and how is your piggy trough coming along? ;) love you!

• Curvage Model
52 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

you said that something was making you very happy, what was that, something you wanna share here or PM? :) 

are you going to show more then your weight in your recap of 2020 video? some thigh measurements maybe? ❤️ 

I'm not quite ready to go into detail about that publicly yet, but i do think a post will be coming very soon. All I will say is this - good things come to those who wait ❤️ I waited, and good things came my way. I am really happy.

So the recap video is a big long (like holy fuck, LONG) reflection of my year. It kinda takes us all through the evolution of Casey throughout this year and all the ups and downs that came with it. All my new developments with my food addiction, pig exploration, messy eating, new foods, body tour, and so much more. Lots of before and afters and references to specific clips. I literally had to end the video bc I was soaked talking about it all. Following the new year, there will be a weigh in/measurements video to kick off 2021! I ordered a new scale that reads out the number to me, so I am really excited to use it in the upcoming video. Two different clips, but both certainly a must see. The recap is very special to me, because as you guys know... it's been quite a year ❤️ 

50 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yes, that fat arm is stunningly beautiful. And the fat smile... and the fat belleh, that fat thigh, dem fat titties... 

Hehehe I knew you'd appreciate that big fat arm ❤️ 

45 minutes ago, Soja said:

Have you had any luck finding a feeder irl? I know things are extra tough with Covid, so meeting anyone for anything is challenging.

Have you noticed yourself getting any wetter/hornier with your newest poundage? You're a proper fattie now with a big fupa, and that can change sensation down there.

As you've gotten used to shakes and funneling, do you prefer them to solid food? Removes all that pesky chewing...

And I have to ask - you said you're burping more as you get more piggy. Have you caught yourself doing it in front of anyone or in public in general?

• Things are hard with COVID, but things are also just always hard with my tendency to introvert and lack of trust in people. I have had some wonderful experiences this past year. I'm always hesitant to share because some of you have expressed that you don't like hearing about me with other men, but then again I do know that some of you freaking LOVE it. So I struggle to find that balance at times. One of my goals for 2021 is to allow myself to open up more with a partner and engage in a long term feeding relationship again. But for now, I sure do love all my amazing internet feeder boyfriends that you've all become 😂
  • Yes. Yes. YES. I talk about this is in my upcoming video. I am constantly horny. Constantly. This may be TMI, but I actually had to switch to wearing cotton undies when I'm out bc I am just SO FREAKING WET all the time. My whole body jiggles, which jiggles my fupa. The second that fupa moves, it's just a massive sensation of pleasure that cripples me in the moment. 
  • I like shakes and liquid calories bc it is just so fast. My stuffings take up a lot of my time, which don't get me wrong - I LOVE. But it is so much easier to just chug down 2k calories in 2 minutes than eat 2k calories in 30. I find it helps me especially during the day when I'm at work and can't get all my feedings in sometimes. I love love love my liquid calories for sure ❤️ 
  • Uhm well let's see, yesterday after taking a huge chug of soda at work I let out a monster burp in front of both of my interns by accident and I'm not sure if my face has ever turned that bright red before LOL
37 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

I'm sorry if you've answered this already, I just can't remember. Has your funnel mount come yet and how is your piggy trough coming along? ;) love you!

Funnel mount is in!!! I've used it a few times. I'm a crazy person and HATE drilling holes into my walls, so I tried using command strips which worked for a day before falling straight onto my head 🙄 I ordered what kind looks like a tall standing lamp post (minus the lamp) than I am going to put the mount on instead and just have it next to my bed!

As soon as I finish my bathroom remodel, we will go hard on the pig pen! I've got all the supplies I need and I think I figured out the dimensions, I will just have to rent a power saw for an afternoon to get it done. So freaking pumped for the content I'll be able to make with that thing! AND of course all the sexy fun that comes with it ❤️ 

EDIT: CLARIFICATION: I am not dating anyone.

Answering all day long! Ask me more questions ❤️ 

38 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

❤️ ASK ME ANYTHING ❤️ 

image.thumb.png.b523e06b3aafd100476f3db180a85000.png 
To me, the graceful proportions of your finely fattened arm (tho everywhere really) are sublimely beautiful. So elegant and pleasingly joyful.  Do you consider your fatness far more aesthetically pleasing, like "My fat is GORGEOUS. How could anyone not prefer this!" or does the thrill come from simply being so very [naughty and] fat? 

Casey sez:
So the recap video is a big long (like holy fuck, LONG) reflection of my year. It kinda takes us all through the evolution of Casey throughout this year and all the ups and downs that came with it. All my new developments with my food addiction, pig exploration, messy eating, new foods, body tour, and so much more. Lots of before and afters and references to specific clips. I literally had to end the video bc I was soaked talking about it all.

This turns me on already. I tune in so hard to everything you say in your clips. All your expressiveness really. Your Expressions, and mannerisms, all punctuating your words adding depth and meaning. hot af

I was wondering do you think that eating yourself until you're immobile and bed ridden can be considered an extreme form of bondage? there are people in the bondage community that go deep and will actually become 24/7 365 live in slaves. they will only do what they are told to do and live there lives basically being controlled. I think being immobile is similar to this because once you become immobile you will be reliant on people or a person to do most everything or at least help do most things. you will be at their mercy because you will be to big to move from your bed. actually I think it can be considered an even more extreme version of bondage then a full time live in slave because even they could stop if they ever really wanted to but once you become immobile you won't have the choice anymore, you are fully committed from then on no matter what because you physically can't leave the situation.

Guest AceDegenerate
1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Wow, you've gained remarkably. Thanks for letting us all have an insight into your amazing gaining experience this year. (Also, it's great to see you smiling so much with satisfaction.)

• Curvage Model
49 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Do you consider your fatness far more aesthetically pleasing, like "My fat is GORGEOUS. How could anyone not prefer this!" or does the thrill come from simply being so very [naughty and] fat? 

YES! In terms of aesthetics, I love when I'm wearing an outfit and it really highlights a roll, or the deepness of my belly button, or the rolls on my back. It's beautiful to me. Rather than dressing to hide my flab like I used to, now I dress to highlight it. To show it off. Because it's gorgeous. It's my preference. And I love it ❤️ 

45 minutes ago, FASWE87 said:

Thank you for the amount of time and effort in this, you are so amazing and get this restricted society easier to live in, you light up my bedroom and my life

IMG_20201229_180130.jpg

Ugh this makes me so damn freaking happy! I feel so special ❤️ 

21 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

This turns me on already. I tune in so hard to everything you say in your clips. All your expressiveness really. Your Expressions, and mannerisms, all punctuating your words adding depth and meaning. hot af

It's up ❤️ Can't wait for you to see it love!!!

2 minutes ago, hungry hippos said:

I was wondering do you think that eating yourself until you're immobile and bed ridden can be considered an extreme form of bondage? there are people in the bondage community that go deep and will actually become 24/7 365 live in slaves. they will only do what they are told to do and live there lives basically being controlled. I think being immobile is similar to this because once you become immobile you will be reliant on people or a person to do most everything or at least help do most things. you will be at their mercy because you will be to big to move from your bed. actually I think it can be considered an even more extreme version of bondage then a full time live in slave because even they could stop if they ever really wanted to but once you become immobile you won't have the choice anymore, you are fully committed from then on no matter what because you physically can't leave the situation.

Oh ABSOLUTELY!!! I have talked about this before with a few feeders. Immobility is the most extreme and pure form of submission in my opinion. It's a true testimony of dependency and trust in someone. Immobility is absolutely bondage. I will be completely reliant on my feeder - for all things. At the mercy of their mood, their schedule, their everything. It's true bondage even more so in my opinion because I believe there really is no turning back once you past a certain point. With my roots stemming so deep into BDSM, this is something I think about A LOT. It also shows ownership to me in someways as well. Too big to move. You grew me. You bred me. You made me this way. I am yours forever now. Too heavy to move. Too fat to think. YOURS.  Thank you so much for asking this, great question!

2 minutes ago, AceDegenerate said:

Wow, you've gained remarkably. Thanks for letting us all have an insight into your amazing gaining experience this year. (Also, it's great to see you smiling so much with satisfaction.)

Awwww thank you so so much love! I really do love sharing it with you all ❤️ This smile is as big and real as it can be. You have all made me so blissfully fat and happy this year!

Answering all day long! Ask me more questions ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

NEW ❤️ 2020 Recap: Most Fattening Year Yet [24HR INTRO PRICE]. 20 minutes of me reflecting on my most fattening year yet. The highs, the lows, the plateaus, and of course the recent few months where I've just exploded. Filled with before and afters, references to clips throughout the year, and all our favorite wiggles & jiggles AND a body tour - I tell you all about how much I've changed this year. I've grown bigger, greedier, and hungrier than ever. And naturally, this all turned me on so damn much that I had to end the video before it escalated. A must see. Thank you for an amazing year  Review this clip within the first 24 hours and receive a sweet treat from your favorite fatty! You guys loved my last treat...this one is even better.