Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
48 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

there it really would bring my 2020 grand total to an even more epic number.... omg

I'm literally so excited to see this, Love! You literally look like you're inflating EVERYWHERE and I love it so much!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

That’s so fucking hot!❤️😍❤️

Hehehe thanks babe! 

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I'm literally so excited to see this, Love! You literally look like you're inflating EVERYWHERE and I love it so much!

I feel like I'm inflating everywhere. Truly....I just feel huge. Every bit of me, all the time, no matter what I'm doing. I feel entirely insatiable. 

4 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

More limited mobility 😍😍 you’re ruining yourself 

Told you guys I was going to get addicted to this lifestyle!! Now I can't go back

Guest Marshall7

I love your slight smile in this photo as you admire our handiwork on that belly of yours! You are so proud and content, Love! So beautifully gluttonous and knowing it will just grow and grow and grow make this photo and others like it that much hotter! Gonna continue watching Arrow now! You got me addicted! 🥰

Guest Marshall7
16 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

feel entirely insatiable. 

😈 Let's make you even more insatiable and out of control, Love!!

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

The hang looks so much thicker, bigger, and heavier. But almost my hand? Holy chub

A11A65A4-E223-460A-8ECA-FBBF016CBC6D.jpeg.aea15e82d61d7ea47e3d636ca1ae7c81.jpg

All those calories need to fill out somewhere, and with you I think you have been blessed to start filling out more proportionately on your luscious figure lately, making you that much sexier than your earlier years. 

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Bellygrabber said:

The look of amused adoration you have for you belly is amazing. I would have the same face while caring for it as well.

Awww thank you love ❤️ I do really adore my belly. It's such an important part of my world that I have worked SO hard to grow. I love it more and more as it grows bigger and bigger

8 hours ago, MarshallT said:

I love your slight smile in this photo as you admire our handiwork on that belly of yours! You are so proud and content, Love! So beautifully gluttonous and knowing it will just grow and grow and grow make this photo and others like it that much hotter! Gonna continue watching Arrow now! You got me addicted! 🥰

Hehe i love how you call it OUR handiwork. Yes it is babe, yes it is indeed. You guys have grown me so so well ❤️ 

7 hours ago, Barkley said:

Oh my look at those chubby fingers and fat back of the hand.

You are beyond amazing.

Hehe thanks love ❤️ i noticed the fingers and hands and got SO excited to share that with you guys

7 hours ago, jackal27 said:

All those calories need to fill out somewhere, and with you I think you have been blessed to start filling out more proportionately on your luscious figure lately, making you that much sexier than your earlier years. 

Hehehe it's finally starting to fill out all over my body ❤️ for the longest time it was alllll gut! 

6 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Its there... you just need to look below that sexy fat hanging belly.

And just by the way, that's another great pic of your beautiful smile. 😍

Aw thanks love ❤️ But it's there? are you sure? How about you come investigate plz. Bring snacks tho.

6 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

When you got a notification from Casey, everything around doesn't matter, she is a growing feedee Goddess

IMG_20201227_175250.jpg

Love this so much! I feel the same exact way when I get your notifications from you guys ❤️ we are the best little curvage family!

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Casey and cream, both 5 letters, so I checked your clipstore just now and bought 5 clips :) 

Wow, you are the freaking sweetest. Thank you so so much for continuing to support me as I go (and grow!). Thank you guys for making my dreams come true

Guest Marshall7
17 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh I wish you guys could take me out on a cute little dinner date all dolled up like this. What would our plans be?

ED6B6210-445B-43E4-8B47-147775C5948A.jpeg.a144ee56391048c2aac6c4cf9d4e78db.jpg

75F42C51-CE42-4739-8D2F-EFF8B52F5D98.jpeg.d279558583db61253eb4e7f7b780e28e.jpg

(This is post Covid era when life is back to normal and people get to be human beings again lol) We would start by going to your favorite pizza place. I would get you 5 extra large pizzas of your favorite kind. You would be wearing something already extremely tight. Your belly would already be poking out as it was already full of shakes before we even came out.

You would stuff and stuff and stuff some more. Your belly, in public, would be on full display in front of everyone! I would feed you and play with your belly and belly button in front of the shocked audience. You would be giggling and turned on soooo much. Your panties would be soaked the entire time! 

After you had finished ALL of your pizza, we would go home and make a night of it! ;)

But in the car ride home, we would stop and get Dairy Queen. At least 3 Blizzards and 5 sundaes! 

When home, I would take you to your play pin and tie you down, funneling you 4 solid weight gain shakes made with pure heavy cream and mixed with aforementioned blizzards. I would then dump all of the sundaes into your trough, roll you over and you would have to eat face first ALL of your sundaes getting it all over your perfect fattened piggy face! But most of it would go into your huge bloated belly dragging on the floor.

After you were the perfect obese hog and finished all of your food, we would get you up on the bed, tie all 4 limbs down and begin the royal rubbing, fondling and fucking! Any position you desired! We would finish by funneling one or 2 more shakes until you were in your best food coma ever and fall asleep with me rubbing your gigantic gut! 😈

34 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Ugh I wish you guys could take me out on a cute little dinner date all dolled up like this. What would our plans be?

asian buffet - homemade shakes and cookies - feel our different types of bodies (bones and fat) cuddle - feeding  -  sex - sleep - homemade breakfast , I take the details in PM,

I have watched the 5 clips i bought yesterday, every clip was better and hotter then I ever expected ❤️ hopefully the 5 i just bought will be as good, I will see them next week ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

Being the gentleman I like to think I am, I would show up with flowers and chocolates - which I would feed you before we left.

In the car i would have waiting a big wg shake for you to drink while on the way.

Then it's on to a lovely restaurant with an all you can eat buffet. I sit you in a  booth, then bring you plate after plate after plate of whatever your belly desires. Not one to be shy I would be rubbing your bare belly while you stuff yourself beyond full.

When it's time to leave, after you've eaten more on your own then the table of 6 next to us who have spent most of the time staring at you, I slowly help you out of the booth with your big fat belly showing and proudly walk you out of the restaurant. 

On the way home we hit a sonic drive though and pick up 8 sonic blasts. We're going to have some fun when we get home - the funnel will be in heavy use!

The thickness of my fupa that is now so freaking visible through my leggings is honestly astonishing 

766CBDEE-A34F-4D23-96F3-0A87325E2100.jpeg.846d5e2e8817aa3101b4b20f761859c7.jpg

BCB6B19E-C8D3-4E14-8FAC-DAB03143C532.jpeg.d36a6240bde704a27e6a540c99ba9198.jpg

You should work on making your fupa so fat that it lines up to the size of your belly! Making it look like you don’t have a fupa at all! Just one big giant ball of flesh that is your deliciously fat gut!❤️😍🤤❤️

The thickness of my fupa that is now so freaking visible through my leggings is honestly astonishing 

766CBDEE-A34F-4D23-96F3-0A87325E2100.jpeg.846d5e2e8817aa3101b4b20f761859c7.jpg

BCB6B19E-C8D3-4E14-8FAC-DAB03143C532.jpeg.d36a6240bde704a27e6a540c99ba9198.jpg

Getting so fucking fat that every single roll is visible through your clothing. When you're 400 pounds wearing clothes a size or two too small, you're going to be quite a spectacle.