Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest Marshall7
7 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish you guys could take me out on a cute date in this tight little outfit. Order me the entire menu and sit there so proudly watching me eat it.... then I get stuck in the booth. You and the staff have to move the entire table for me to get up. You heave me up and have to help me waddle out. 

3E4CB5B0-FED5-46C2-870E-19FE281C9428.jpeg.61620776258dcc90d418df419acf639a.jpg

D43DA926-E038-41B9-A853-A847A9920193.jpeg.9ad2195959c2a1125840c60a0fc67e15.jpg

002A062D-CE31-436C-8FC0-619343EC7CAB.jpeg.aef1d56214a90132ea480c94585c7346.jpg

My gosh! How bout we just keep you there and let the staff close down and then continue to stuff you right there over night! We'd have the entire restaurant to ourselves! ;) I'm sure we'd eat them out of business by morning! 🥰

27 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish you guys could take me out on a cute date in this tight little outfit. Order me the entire menu and sit there so proudly watching me eat it.... then I get stuck in the booth. You and the staff have to move the entire table for me to get up. You heave me up and have to help me waddle out. 

3E4CB5B0-FED5-46C2-870E-19FE281C9428.jpeg.61620776258dcc90d418df419acf639a.jpg

D43DA926-E038-41B9-A853-A847A9920193.jpeg.9ad2195959c2a1125840c60a0fc67e15.jpg

002A062D-CE31-436C-8FC0-619343EC7CAB.jpeg.aef1d56214a90132ea480c94585c7346.jpg

You’ve stuffed yourself so much that as I help you exit through the door, the first thing that pokes out is your massive belly as you struggle walking out. Both of your hands are holding the sides of your wide load of food inside that fat belly. You breathe heavy with each step, but I’m right behind you and eventually I help you into the car. You can’t sit straight in the passenger side, you have to lay down in the back with your gut hanging off the seat. As we drive off, you smile, content that although you got stuck in the booth, you have been satiated with your stuffing and your date. I smile as well and I place my hand on your fattened up belly and rub to make the ache go away.

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

Yes! And I am so proud of my beautiful fat baby. She cleans every plate. "Who's my good little girl? There are plenty more menus to explore. Where should we go next?"
And Pretty Casey is so proud of herself! She lights up with her lovely smile knowing she deserves another dinner. 

D43DA926-E038-41B9-A853-A847A9920193.jpeg.9ad2195959c2a1125840c60a0fc67e15.jpg.91bcd593bb62f805821f8159d845e2a6 - Edited.jpg

Guest Marshall7

image.thumb.png.f734786d5a152cd7043376e0389413a5.png

Casey, if there was one photo to sum you up, this would be it. That infectious smile sharing with the world your positive and simply lovely spirit. Your bulging gut and plump breasts showing your insatiable gluttony! Those thick fat arms and juicy thighs! It just captures both the sultry physical beauty as well as the wonderful human being that you truly are! I hope you have a wonderful night, Love. 🥰 and always be your amazing self and share her with everyone around you! Love you, Sweetie!

• Curvage Model

Will reply to everyone above in the morning bc this hog is EXHAUSTED. I got so so so freaking full tonight, passed out on my couch, woke up and stuffed myself again, and now I'm about to pass back out. Hog life is so exhausting hehe

E8A475FA-996B-4611-8C33-22E335BAB92C.png.a6e5e29df6071a5f572109433996082c.png

AF1E8B35-36D9-4AFD-94FA-EA59AA958F98.png.a2a3115303ed793b7cb164966deeaf30.png

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Mattlovescurves said:

Then straight home to guzzle and further expand with the funnel 🥵

Tie me up and pour that cream down my greedy throat until I can't see straight 

16 hours ago, Monkey said:

Sounds perfect and the sort of thing that would happen to you a lot XD 

Hehe I sure do hope so!

16 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

You’ve stuffed yourself so much that as I help you exit through the door, the first thing that pokes out is your massive belly as you struggle walking out. Both of your hands are holding the sides of your wide load of food inside that fat belly. You breathe heavy with each step, but I’m right behind you and eventually I help you into the car. You can’t sit straight in the passenger side, you have to lay down in the back with your gut hanging off the seat. As we drive off, you smile, content that although you got stuck in the booth, you have been satiated with your stuffing and your date. I smile as well and I place my hand on your fattened up belly and rub to make the ache go away.

Fuck yes. I have so many big fantasies of myself with this enormous fucking gut that enters every room seconds before the rest of me. Lumbering through the doorway, breathing heavy ... I'm too heavy to get into the car so you roll me into the back seat of trunk like an animal. I'm happy as heck, because I'm so full. But already begging you to make our nightly stops at every drive through in town

15 hours ago, jacksprat said:

Yes! And I am so proud of my beautiful fat baby. She cleans every plate. "Who's my good little girl? There are plenty more menus to explore. Where should we go next?"
And Pretty Casey is so proud of herself! She lights up with her lovely smile knowing she deserves another dinner. 

Hehe I'm happiest and proudest when I'm the fattest and greediest girl in the room!

15 hours ago, Barkley said:

I would indeed have you wear that outfit and make sure your belly was extra full and spilling out when we were done.

Heck I might even start gaining weight again and see if I could catch up with you.

Hehe nobody could ever catch up to this hog ;) But i'd love to see some of you try!

15 hours ago, Billythorgaga said:

Pretty soon we will need a crane to pick you up! You’re becoming an ssbbw!!

Ugh yes yes YESSSS. Lately I am so into the thought of heavy machinery and equipment having to move my body around because I'm such a full, swollen, gigantic growing girl

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

Casey, if there was one photo to sum you up, this would be it. That infectious smile sharing with the world your positive and simply lovely spirit. Your bulging gut and plump breasts showing your insatiable gluttony! Those thick fat arms and juicy thighs! It just captures both the sultry physical beauty as well as the wonderful human being that you truly are! I hope you have a wonderful night, Love. 🥰 and always be your amazing self and share her with everyone around you! Love you, Sweetie!

Awwww this makes me smile so much ❤️ that smile right there is because of all of YOU! ❤️ You've made me huge ❤️ 

• Curvage Model

Happy Friday babes ❤️ I woke up HEAVY today. So heavy. Yet immediately started chowing down. 6 thick bagels filled with heavy cream cheese and a shake. Then i passed back out. Then I went looking for Pokemon for a bit while I picked up some more snacks. I'm on my couch in meetings all day  being the lazy fucking fat ass that I am. I belong on this couch. I am starting to notice that my couch cushions are sinking more and more where I sit each day

AF9B9D64-A666-4573-B32A-CA562259F444.jpeg.26e864722672f3609e92bf80683f21f4.jpg

Guest Marshall7
10 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

Happy Friday babes ❤️ I woke up HEAVY today. So heavy. Yet immediately started chowing down. 6 thick bagels filled with heavy cream cheese and a shake. Then i passed back out. Then I went looking for Pokemon for a bit while I picked up some more snacks. I'm on my couch in meetings all day  being the lazy fucking fat ass that I am. I belong on this couch. I am starting to notice that my couch cushions are sinking more and more where I sit each day

AF9B9D64-A666-4573-B32A-CA562259F444.jpeg.26e864722672f3609e92bf80683f21f4.jpg

So hot, so amazing - my favorite plump babe! Please just stay right there, Honey! I'll bring you everything you need all day! 🥰

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Gotta catch 'em all! 

Hahaha heck yes!!

13 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

So hot, so amazing - my favorite plump babe! Please just stay right there, Honey! I'll bring you everything you need all day! 🥰

I day dream often of all of you waiting on me all day long bringing me tray after tray of food

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, MarshallT said:

Aren't thighs the best?!! 😍

I never expected my lower half to start to blow up like this. I'm a classic apple shape...i thought I'd have a fat ass and normal legs forever and just be a big dominant belly. But now.... now I have a fucking shelf booty growing back there and these enormous thighs!! AND A BIG GUT ❤️ It's a dream come true

Guest Marshall7
2 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I never expected my lower half to start to blow up like this. I'm a classic apple shape...i thought I'd have a fat ass and normal legs forever and just be a big dominant belly. But now.... now I have a fucking shelf booty growing back there and these enormous thighs!! AND A BIG GUT ❤️ It's a dream come true

It really is exciting seeing fat grow and expand in New places. An even bigger dream is to explore every new roll and feel how warm and soft each is! 🥰

1 hour ago, Curvage Casey said:

I freaking love how fat I've gotten. Look at the saddle bag forming on my thigh!!!

2D9B1778-C4BE-463B-AD11-128201872C37.jpeg.4aca0500347c33b4753bd14b07be5191.jpg

Yes Pudge. Every bit of you is properly developing. Just look at that deep dark back canyon.  A fella would be very pleased cradled in that slot between your thick soft walls of back fat. Yet another place Casey can accommodate cock where a thin girl cannot. 💦 

2D9B1778-C4BE-463B-AD11-128201872C37.jpeg.4aca0500347c33b4753bd14b07be5191.jpg.a0ed7db1561ab7728076e3799d882fb3 - Edited.jpg

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, jacksprat said:

Yes Pudge. Every bit of you is properly developing. Just look at that deep dark back canyon.  A fella would be very pleased cradled in that slot between your thick soft walls of back fat. Yet another place Casey can accommodate cock where a thin girl cannot. 💦 

I love how in-depth you explore my photos. I think we should make that little area a goal to fill in soon with rolls and rolls of soft flab hehe

• Curvage Model

I think what turns me on the most is that to an extent, I do have a pretty decently pretty face. A face that would belong on the societally ideal thin body. I was a hot skinny girl. Now I've poured millions of calories into my body to create a figure that is rapidly evolving more and more by the day into a true, real pig. I have go against everything society told me and ruined my thin, fit body. I am enormous and getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

5452C40C-B743-4F24-A817-35BE8696FC96.jpeg.20f40dec0f1d5dd55abc2b2a760c63aa.jpg

33 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

I think what turns me on the most is that to an extent, I do have a pretty decently pretty face. A face that would belong on the societally ideal thin body. I was a hot skinny girl. Now I've poured millions of calories into my body to create a figure that is rapidly evolving more and more by the day into a true, real pig. I have go against everything society told me and ruined my thin, fit body. I am enormous and getting bigger and bigger and bigger.

5452C40C-B743-4F24-A817-35BE8696FC96.jpeg.20f40dec0f1d5dd55abc2b2a760c63aa.jpg