Message added by Curvage Casey

To find the original post and table of contents to help you navigate [CLICK HERE]

TIP: this is a big thread. To view only MY posts - click the magnifier on one of my posts 🔍🔍 [or click here]

Guest grateful

Can you do a report once in a while and show the empties? 😍❤️

Over six gallons of heavy cream is going to make a lot of fat!  😮❤️

On 11/27/2020 at 11:26 PM, Curvage Casey said:

Hmmm. this is the first I'm hearing about this but heeeeck yeah I could get down with that! When I was thin, literally everyone would tell me that I look like Selena Gomez. I'd be kinda interested to see her face on my body

Two of Selena on your body and one on a random tumblr gainer.

reface-2020-12-02-12-52-33.gif

reface-2020-12-02-12-54-57.gif

reface-2020-12-02-12-58-29.gif

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, MarshallT said:

@Curvage Casey "it comes in pints?! I'm getting one!" - Casey

"You've had a whole half already" - Casey's skinny gym friends

That 15 poind goal sounds perfect,  Casey!

Hehehe that's so hot. Let's shoot for 15lbs! At this rate lately it could literally be more lol

4 hours ago, vautrin said:

If there was an award for best teeth on Curvage, you would surely win. Your teeth are amazing.

Wow, I have to really thank you for this compliment. I am obsessssssed with teeth. Absolutely obsessed. This is the best compliment ever. Thank you ❤️ 

4 hours ago, masonfight said:

Love how the shoulder fat is about to droop over your bra. Nice work your fat woman. Love it! Keep ruining your body. Bigger is better.

Hehehe my shoulder fat has a mind of it's own lately! I love ruining my once skinny body and turning it into a mountain of FLAB ❤️ 

1 hour ago, FASWE87 said:

Buying quarts of heavy cream, ohh you open up a bakery? Uhhm no, this thing *pats on belly* is way to small and need to grow...

Hehe oh no, nothing to see here.... just casually becoming a pig

15 minutes ago, grateful said:

Can you do a report once in a while and show the empties? 😍❤️

Over six gallons of heavy cream is going to make a lot of fat!  😮❤️

Heck yesss! I wish you guys could see my recycling bin 😅 I'll post a pic sometime but def document the empties throughout as well for the clip. I am literally a human garbage disposal when it comes to take out, soda, and cream

4 minutes ago, OscarWinner said:

Two of Selena on your body and one on a random tumblr gainer.

reface-2020-12-02-12-52-33.gif

reface-2020-12-02-12-54-57.gif

reface-2020-12-02-12-58-29.gif

Holy holy holy fuck. This may just be the hottest thing to come across my screen in a while. This is incredible. THANK YOU ❤️ wow!!

• Curvage Model

It was a good day ❤️ Not gonna lie, working these long shifts in full PPE is hard. Add an overweight body to that, it's harder. I'm extra sleepy lately. Extra hungry. Extra NEEDY. Like fuck, all I want is to be cuddled and my belly rubbed while i just graze away on all my favorite treats. Can you all teleport here? Plz? I need multiple sets of hands

3D853765-8ACC-4327-AAEF-54C07B8A36A3.jpeg.2f4d5479efb159597dadf2141646587d.jpg

13473AC3-012B-4A9B-B767-9B815532A82C.jpeg.08fc8b46c1ce12860831cd629618bc8a.jpg

I can just imagine the scene in Casey's living room when suddenly 8 of us materialize out of nowhere.  One disappears into the kitchen - before long you hear the fridge opening, liquid being poured, containers clanking and a blender starting up.  A minute or so later he is back will a full jug of the most luxurious and fattening shake you've ever seen.  Meanwhile another of us has broken out the coconut oil and is busy rubbing it into every square inch of your big heavy body.  On either side of you are two more of us, one with a full box of donuts, the other with a collection of sweet patisserie style treats.  Each are taking turns feeding you.  Two more are have your feet in their hands and are giving them a very sensuous and soothing rub.  Another is holding the funnel while the one with the shake jug fills it up.  Between mouthfuls of donut and cake, you're taking hits off the funnel.  Then there's me.  Where am I, you ask?  I've reserved the best "job" for myself.  Lets just say my head is out of view, but you know EXACTLY what I am doing.

Before the night is through, each of us will have rotated through the various tasks required to bring you to the most ultimate pleasure any feedee has ever felt.  You greedily consume pizza, pasta, soda, cream, donuts and sweet treats throughout the night and are brought to more orgasms than your body should have been able to endure!  We all disappear again at daybreak.  Was it a dream?  Did you imagine in all that?  You smell the coconut oil, you look down at a belly that is definitely bigger than it was when you went to sleep, there are empty food boxes neatly stacked in the corner of the room, and your nether regions radiate that pleasantly dull feeling that tells you "yes, someone has definitely been here recently!" ❤️

43 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

It was a good day ❤️ Not gonna lie, working these long shifts in full PPE is hard. Add an overweight body to that, it's harder. I'm extra sleepy lately. Extra hungry. Extra NEEDY. Like fuck, all I want is to be cuddled and my belly rubbed while i just graze away on all my favorite treats. Can you all teleport here? Plz? I need multiple sets of hands

Lol isn’t “overweight” being a little generous to your body that is literally hog like?

Guest Marshall7
50 minutes ago, Curvage Casey said:

PS - got a weeeee bit behind on DM's and comment responses today. I'll make sure everyone gets a reply tomorrow. I freaking LOVE you all ❤️ Leave me something sweet or sexy to wake up to ❤️ 

The look in her eyes was one of anticipation and outright panic as she stared up at him. He held the funnel out, pouring the heavy cream down. It was almost empty. That was the 7th quart he just emptied, the rest were all in her gut - expanding and heavy. It felt as if her sides would burst, but the ecstasy of the entire experience put her in a trans. She wanted, no NEEDED this last one. Heavy cream had become her life, she practically breathed it. He knew she couldn't resist!

"I ca-can't!" she panted dramatically, shaking her head.

"You will. Does the hog want the cock?" he shot back at her.

The moment he uttered the word cock - the very thought of it in her mouth, cum shooting in and all over - shivers went all over her body and a longing smile began over her face. 

"Yes, Daddy! I want the cock and the cum!" She opened her mouth, tongue protruding, those big beautiful eyes asking for it - for ALL of it! She was the most irresistible girl to him and it was moments like these he absolutely lived for. He was hard as a rock and there was no way his cock was ever going to resist her!

He shoved the funnel down her throat rather forcefully while grabbing her hair with the other hand. He forced her head back, her eyes wide. "That's my hog! My fucking obese insatiable COW!" He released the cream and she began to moan - a moan he had never quite heard before. Instantaneously she was transported to another world. A world where she could feel beyond full - as if though her belly could have inflated like an actual balloon. All she could think about as the ounces were downed was how much she needed it and how much she needed to please him. She longed for his dick almost as much for food. 

He could tell she was in pain as she finished the last of it, which was why what she did next completely took him by surprise. Immediately after she finished the last of the funnel, she pushed it away from him and began panting crazily. But then, almost out of nowhere, she threw herself to her knees and yanked his shorts down. 

"MY COCK!" she screamed as she shoved the already erect member down her throat and began wildly giving him head. He was THROBBING and it felt unbelievable as she licked, sucked, spit and rubbed all over it.....

Just a taste, Love! Now I'm going to bed ;) Only thinking of you, of course! 😍

Science log #69

After researching pictures of subject CC0259, I, Doctor Wanter Graberbelli, have found that results end similarly to past tests, each picture cause a reaction within the penile area to excrete a white substance used for breeding processes or for sexualized pleasures after long periods of visualization through these posts. However, it seems that with each increased growth of subject CC0259’s abdominal region, and also her posts, there also comes an increase amount of breed fluid to the male body. I hypothesize that with more data from CC0259, there will be a conclusive answer to this mystery that science cannot answer...I must continue with my experiments. I need more research!

-End log

20FBE001-1459-4EE0-8338-D56B8051753D.jpeg

CA47EF26-59FB-45DF-BDED-9C5914327723.jpeg

7 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

I wish I was there with you sexy princess I would love to feed you tons of fatty foods and funnel feed you heavy cream and I would love to rub jiggle and kiss your sexy fat belly as well as cuddle with you and your sexy belly❤❤❤❤

10 hours ago, Curvage Casey said:

"Baby, can you bring me food? Actually, can you hand feed me? I don't want to go work today? Actually, I don't want to work at all anymore, okayyyyyyyy? You can pay for my food and rent and clothes, right? It's no biggie? Yay!"

*proceeds to eat eighty dollars worth of snacks while playing with herself*

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

Maybe when you meet Selena, she's your size and by then you're Luscious' size:

reface-2020-12-02-01-28-08.gif

Fuuuuuck this is hot. So freaking hot. I could look at these literally all day! Thank you so much ❤️ 

12 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

I can just imagine the scene in Casey's living room when suddenly 8 of us materialize out of nowhere.  One disappears into the kitchen - before long you hear the fridge opening, liquid being poured, containers clanking and a blender starting up.  A minute or so later he is back will a full jug of the most luxurious and fattening shake you've ever seen.  Meanwhile another of us has broken out the coconut oil and is busy rubbing it into every square inch of your big heavy body.  On either side of you are two more of us, one with a full box of donuts, the other with a collection of sweet patisserie style treats.  Each are taking turns feeding you.  Two more are have your feet in their hands and are giving them a very sensuous and soothing rub.  Another is holding the funnel while the one with the shake jug fills it up.  Between mouthfuls of donut and cake, you're taking hits off the funnel.  Then there's me.  Where am I, you ask?  I've reserved the best "job" for myself.  Lets just say my head is out of view, but you know EXACTLY what I am doing.

Before the night is through, each of us will have rotated through the various tasks required to bring you to the most ultimate pleasure any feedee has ever felt.  You greedily consume pizza, pasta, soda, cream, donuts and sweet treats throughout the night and are brought to more orgasms than your body should have been able to endure!  We all disappear again at daybreak.  Was it a dream?  Did you imagine in all that?  You smell the coconut oil, you look down at a belly that is definitely bigger than it was when you went to sleep, there are empty food boxes neatly stacked in the corner of the room, and your nether regions radiate that pleasantly dull feeling that tells you "yes, someone has definitely been here recently!" ❤️

Oh man.... this turned me on like crazy. I genuinely fantasize about this. Constantly. I don't even know what half of you look like but in my head I've turned you all into these handsome feeder characters and I day dream about this constantly. Let's make a Casey island

11 hours ago, Ljj said:

Lol isn’t “overweight” being a little generous to your body that is literally hog like?

Hehehe fair ;) I am technically morbidly obese

11 hours ago, MarshallT said:

The look in her eyes was one of anticipation and outright panic as she stared up at him. He held the funnel out, pouring the heavy cream down. It was almost empty. That was the 7th quart he just emptied, the rest were all in her gut - expanding and heavy. It felt as if her sides would burst, but the ecstasy of the entire experience put her in a trans. She wanted, no NEEDED this last one. Heavy cream had become her life, she practically breathed it. He knew she couldn't resist!

"I ca-can't!" she panted dramatically, shaking her head.

"You will. Does the hog want the cock?" he shot back at her.

The moment he uttered the word cock - the very thought of it in her mouth, cum shooting in and all over - shivers went all over her body and a longing smile began over her face. 

"Yes, Daddy! I want the cock and the cum!" She opened her mouth, tongue protruding, those big beautiful eyes asking for it - for ALL of it! She was the most irresistible girl to him and it was moments like these he absolutely lived for. He was hard as a rock and there was no way his cock was ever going to resist her!

He shoved the funnel down her throat rather forcefully while grabbing her hair with the other hand. He forced her head back, her eyes wide. "That's my hog! My fucking obese insatiable COW!" He released the cream and she began to moan - a moan he had never quite heard before. Instantaneously she was transported to another world. A world where she could feel beyond full - as if though her belly could have inflated like an actual balloon. All she could think about as the ounces were downed was how much she needed it and how much she needed to please him. She longed for his dick almost as much for food. 

He could tell she was in pain as she finished the last of it, which was why what she did next completely took him by surprise. Immediately after she finished the last of the funnel, she pushed it away from him and began panting crazily. But then, almost out of nowhere, she threw herself to her knees and yanked his shorts down. 

"MY COCK!" she screamed as she shoved the already erect member down her throat and began wildly giving him head. He was THROBBING and it felt unbelievable as she licked, sucked, spit and rubbed all over it.....

Just a taste, Love! Now I'm going to bed ;) Only thinking of you, of course! 😍

Oh man this is so hot, it feels so real reading it. Let's make it a reality hehe

11 hours ago, TheGoldenDun said:

Science log #69

After researching pictures of subject CC0259, I, Doctor Wanter Graberbelli, have found that results end similarly to past tests, each picture cause a reaction within the penile area to excrete a white substance used for breeding processes or for sexualized pleasures after long periods of visualization through these posts. However, it seems that with each increased growth of subject CC0259’s abdominal region, and also her posts, there also comes an increase amount of breed fluid to the male body. I hypothesize that with more data from CC0259, there will be a conclusive answer to this mystery that science cannot answer...I must continue with my experiments. I need more research!

-End log

Hahahah HOT HOT HOTTTT. Omg this is so hot. I would love to be a little hog subject being grown into an enormous pig in a lab

9 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I haven’t posted on your thread in a bit. I just want to say...

Hello 😀

Omg @Tastic1❤️ This just made my day. You are one of my favorites and I always love and appreciate your posts. Thank you ❤️ 

6 hours ago, jacksprat said:

4ombiq (1).jpg

Hahha wow this is so freaking hot. Sometimes I forget just how big I am. Fuck 😅

5 hours ago, Maverick500 said:

I wish I was there with you sexy princess I would love to feed you tons of fatty foods and funnel feed you heavy cream and I would love to rub jiggle and kiss your sexy fat belly as well as cuddle with you and your sexy belly❤❤❤❤

Awwww I wish handsome! That sounds amazing ;)

3 hours ago, FASWE87 said:

IMG_20201202_165428.thumb.jpg.52e43671d4541741e6fb6851359d1ac9.jpg

Hey! I just saw your friends, they are eating only apples, you are so much fatter then the others so please share the trough today...

PIG FAMILY ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Soja said:

"Baby, can you bring me food? Actually, can you hand feed me? I don't want to go work today? Actually, I don't want to work at all anymore, okayyyyyyyy? You can pay for my food and rent and clothes, right? It's no biggie? Yay!"

*proceeds to eat eighty dollars worth of snacks while playing with herself*

OMG @Soja I HAVE FREAKING MISSED YOU. SO MUCH. I just saw your notification and got so excited.  

This is an exact example of a mental conversation I have with myself every single morning 

• Curvage Model

The purple shorts have made a comeback and they are tighter than ever. I will make a true B&A of this photo with these shorts soon, but for now this is the best I can do. Work has me stretched a bit thin.... hahhaah, thin 😂Feels funny using that word in a sentence describing me LOL

IMG_2963.JPG